Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@winry212Isn't it hilarious that cutie sang Sung Shi Kyung's song 2 years ago? Who could guess Shi Kyung is going to claim that he's going to raise cutie up =)) =))
Here's another video:
I didn't want to believe it's really him at first - he looked so different in that hairstyle and shades! But then I saw those cute cheeks and dimples and didn't doubt his identity anymore :D :D
And that KILLER smile at the end... my heart almost stopped beating!

My most favorite scene of Ojakgyo brothers... (as you can see from my avatar :D)I love everything about Joo Won in this scene - his hair, his clueless expression, his pouty lips, that vulnerable look in his eyes....
Did I mention how much I'm in love with him in this scene? =)) =))
tumblr_mblf4r2jYb1r885rxo1_400.gif tumblr_mblf4r2jYb1r885rxo2_400.gif
tumblr_mblf4r2jYb1r885rxo3_400.gif tumblr_mblf4r2jYb1r885rxo4_400.gif
I'm currently in the state of puddle of goo :x

@ctfrsgpThat's the moment where he fell in love with her :) Ja Eun fell in love with him that night when he came home drunk and crashed into her tent :D She complained that it wasn't fair because she fell for him first :)
Need more photos to wake you up?
I usually don't use words like these... but..... DAMN, he's sizzling HOT in this photo. So hot that I had to make several variations :D :D
tumblr_mblihkXzFA1r885rxo3_1280.jpg tumblr_mblihkXzFA1r885rxo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_mblihkXzFA1r885rxo5_1280.jpg tumblr_mblihkXzFA1r885rxo6_1280.jpg

@ctfrsgpThat's the moment where he fell in love with her :) Ja Eun fell in love with him that night when he came home drunk and crashed into her tent :D She complained that it wasn't fair because she fell for him first :)

Need more photos to wake you up?

I usually don't use words like these... but..... DAMN, he's sizzling HOT in this photo. So hot that I had to make several variations :D :D

@aisling Thanks, dear. Needed tat wake-up stimulus :D now i rem, Ja-eun decorated cutie with the vegetables in the tent. Very cute :)) and i like the way Tae-hee always tries to cheer her up with coffee. So appropriate for cantata to sign them up for their CF :\">

Hi!

Do you know where will these events take place or maybe where I can try to find out the location? I'm flying to Korea tomorrow and I really want to find out ^^ thank you!!!

@Rachelir I have no idea what the exact places are. since i translate them from chinese to english.You might want to visit the homepage of sim entertainment. They should have the names of the places. And get your tour guide to bring you around?

@aisling Thanks, dear. Needed tat wake-up stimulus :D now i rem, Ja-eun decorated cutie with the vegetables in the tent. Very cute :)) and i like the way Tae-hee always tries to cheer her up with coffee. So appropriate for cantata to sign them up for their CF :\">

@aisling @coolreborn @hobeverly1212 @mojobobo @mrdimplea Found a MV with a nice song accompanying the moments my fav couple falling in love with each other :x

@loriloya: Welcome to Joo Won's thread dear! Don't mind what the "Garden" pals are telling you, we don't drag people unwilling in the moat lake, we just guide them... ;) ;))   it's better to be true to what you really feel than suppress or repress it. oh pooh, of course I'm "not" talking to you @mojobobo :P

Just posting some pics from 1N2D previous episodes, the one where I feel in love with Joo Won in red clothes.

93_zps8e2bf15f.jpg
No this is not the red clothes that I'm talking about..

92_zpsa6f9ff1e.jpg

89_zps1456d2c5.jpg

88_zps9436c24b.jpg

87_zpsf5637351.jpg

86_zps65b4f30d.jpg

85_zpsede31856.jpg

84_zpsb60e0f27.jpg

83_zps08d7b892.jpg

82_zps7f678117.jpg

81_zpsc41083da.jpg

80_zps652ee164.jpg

79_zpsb3ac75f1.jpg

78_zps4c082687.jpg

77_zps6b6d3d48.jpg

76_zpsce95fb6f.jpg

75_zps2509c746.jpg

74_zps8c15b51b.jpg

73_zpsab425ed2.jpg
Yep, this is the simple red collared shirt that I loved with Joo Won wearing it of course.
72_zps0eb2fb0c.jpg

70_zpsd850db7b.jpg

69_zps93a5eed8.jpg

68_zps93b46276.jpg

67_zpse807106a.jpg

66_zps059b7a9c.jpg

63_zpse083915e.jpg

62_zpsc0c9aea1.jpg

61_zpsdb56e7b6.jpg

60_zps04a3df89.jpg

59_zpsfd10b463.jpg

58_zpse51cef5f.jpg
fr Naver

Guest loriloya

@mojobobo and @coolreborn  --  well i have been lurking for quite some time in this thread, so i am pretty familiar with all of the moat dwellers who are looking to corrupt....     

aisling

said:

Before I go to sleep I wanted to share gifs of cutie :)Gifs for all the residents - Garden, Rock and Moat =))
BTW DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY SOMETIMES HE BLINKS LIKE THIS ?SO ADORKABLE :D