Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

nice side profile... I like his clothes.

@coolreborn Dear, seems like I can read your mind these days. I knew for sure when I saw those 2 pics on baidu tat u will like them. Was waiting for u to post them here :D We might hav been twins if we were born on same day in the same year.

I put this up on Bridal Mask page but I think some here don't venture there and since it mentions 1N2D, here we go...
1fd7593d269759eedda16047b2fb43166c22df72
KT: Today is the broadcast for 1N2D again, I have settled the matters at the station earlier. This time I must introduce it to Boon Yi
8a3bf5faaf51f3de8a41b9e894eef01f3b297973
KT: Boon Yi, come to my house today and watch 1N2D
MD: What 1N2D? I have a lot of clothes to watch. I have no time.
80f0a944ad345982a978e51e0cf431adcaef847c
KT: In 1N2D, there is a very cute maknae. If you watch it, you'll be very happy
MD: Cute is not my cup of tea. I am not going. Moreover, I have lots of laundry to do. 
KT: Don't worry about the clothes, Oppa will help you.
503db112c8fcc3ceb41fc9bf9245d688d53f200f
KT: Boon Yi, you must come. Oppa really likes that maknae.
MD: Then watch it yourself
KT: There are also many adorable Ahjussi inside.
MD: Oh....All right. Then you go and wash these clothes.
ef348e18367adab4f1131bcf8bd4b31c8601e42c
MD: Haaaaaa.......cutie~~ as if I don't know 1N2D?        How can I not know that cute maknae (Joo) Won?  I watch every week. Silly! Whaaaaaaa.....

credit: baidu (done by fan who was waiting for today's broadcast of 1N2D to start)

ctfrsgp said:

@coolreborn @mrdimples @mojobobo @stearly @aisling @chicann7 Recap is out over at Softy's. She said the hyungs complained abt cutie's sharp hair tat poked them during "head wrestling" game. So its not tat he has a pointy head. All tis while i tot cutie has baby soft hair

@ctfrsgp: Maybe its because of that semi-baked-steel-wire perm. But at least he had a weapon to use against the hyungs. LOL.

Agree with you on it. Hope his stylist will give his hair a break so that it can recover and be healthy again.

Anyway, so glad he was able to sleep comfortably indoors. He also looked so cute half awake and disoriented. Seeing him like that makes me want to hug him!

YAY!!!

1N2D 121007  back no 1 this week  18.1% (2012.10.07 AGB닐슨 제공)  becoz RM ONLY GET  17.8% (2012.10.07 AGB닐슨 제공)

1N2D 121007 18:1% (NO.1 THIS WEEK)

RM 121007 17:8%

fr. kjmcth - 1N2D season 2 soompi thread

Whopee!!! Great news indeed!

My post on the Sung Shi Kyung fights with Uhm Tae Woong over Joo Won saga was based on chinese translation on Baidu. Softy's recap is slightly different but just as hilarious. Softy's does recaps on 1N2D a couple of hours after the show. This week's recap is short as she is down with a cold. You can visit her blog for your 1N2D fix. She also said she will be recapping Joo Won's new drama, so awesome!http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/1n2d-brief-recaps/
Here's the extract

For sleeping BBB they had to play a round of games. 4 guys who win get to sleep indoors and rest sleep outside. JW’s sharp hair gave him the advantage in the head pushing game.  SW had to call a time out cuz JW’s hair was so bristly. everyone touches his hair and agrees. SW says how sharp it is. JW beat him easily, but TW was too determined to win and sleep indoors so he just shoved his way to victory like a bull.

right before JW slept, he waved goodnight to TH and TH blew him a kiss and JW blew him a kiss back. there goes his resolve to be manly.

also JW slept between SK and TW and as SK got under the covers he remarked how many women would envy JW. “no not JW – me cuz I am going to hold onto JW and sleep. Gaksital is mine.” after the lights are turned off, SK says “JW is really cute. he fell asleep right away. he is snoring softly.” SK rubs JW’s tummy and says “he is really a baby” so TW rolls over and does it too so SK pushes his hand away from JW saying “hyung go over there- I am going to raise him” so that makes JW wake up laughing. (A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E)

@mrdimples, I only saw the picture of him with the bunny ears, didn't dare open the spoiler tag haha. 
Girls you are all crazyyyy. I went away for a day and there were more than 10 pages for me to catch up with!!!!! Joo Won fever!  
@mrdimpels, can you let me have the link for the interview you want me to watch? I'm a bit confused now haha. <3

mojobobo said: @mrdimples, I only saw the picture of him with the bunny ears, didn't dare open the spoiler tag haha. 
Girls you are all crazyyyy. I went away for a day and there were more than 10 pages for me to catch up with!!!!! Joo Won fever!  
@mrdimpels, can you let me have the link for the interview you want me to watch? I'm a bit confused now haha. <3