Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

simplydramafied1082 said: mrdimples said: simplydramafied1082 said: Thanks @Mei, @daydreamsindecember, @mrdimples and @raito1310 for the translated news articles post GD.
I came across this exclusive article Park Jaebeom (writer for GD) did with TENASIA. It is posted on the Korean version of the website. I tried checking it on the English version but it is still not uploaded. Here is the link:
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/175504

If anyone does find a translated article or can do the translations (if time is available), very much appreciated.
I was checking with the "adorbs" Google Translate and one line caught my attention was Park JB telling that "majority of the plotlines is based on the first hand experiences he has had". So it kinda piqued my curiosity :)
Advance thanks if it can be translated, otherwise have a great day :)

Guest pandora460

@moonandhearts, youre the luckiest girl on earth! Congratulations! send our love to Cutie and you must absolutely remember every bit about Cutie pls, so that you can share all of it with us..oooh im so excited for you!

i went into ghost official web and ii saw the panel pics
상단이미지2
상단이미지3

상단이미지1

i Am not saying other actors are not good
i see these pics even if i m not his fani will get attracted by his poster as most actors closed their eyes to show deeply in lovei have heard some other interviews on other actresses they said they closed their to show you re deeply in love because you need to imagine the opposite co star s the one you really love so usually closed eyes to show deep love flow out
but i notice cutie is open eyes and still can show deep love flow out and i find cutie poster show even more passion in it as it see like he rly in love with ivy at that moment as he no need close his eyes to imagine you are some one else but he see you as who you re and love you
these thoughts really come to me when i see how different cutie ways of expressing his feeling and emotions and i have to say i m vvvv impressed by him as i have never seen an actor really can show vvvv true feeling 
i think this s why he s so successful as he really give all his true feeling and not just acting
and i have heard many actors and actress said the hardest thg in acting is not getting into the character but get out of the character as many times the costars ll really in love when they are filmingbut when they finished filming they find hard to get out of the chaRACTERSbut cutie s really awesome in the sense he leaded two filmmovie and drama but he can get in and get out the two characters so easily which most ppl find hard to do but he can do it so fast n perfect 
and most actors ll keep distance  with costars not because they scared of rumours but to keep a safe distance so that they can fade away the feeling for each charactereven those like jks and psh who are child actors they also need to kp A distance for awhile
but i see cutie he seem like he s even closer with ckh and mcwso i am amazed at how different he s from other actors in handling thingsand treating her costars like soulmates
i really dnt know why these days i m always amazed by this guy

Just my thinking 
if i were going to ghost musicali think i ll plan to see other actors playing sam first and the last s cutie i m not comparing 
i just  want to see how different he ll portray sam 

if i got enough money i will see other actors perform first
as i m also curious how other will portray the same roleand how cutie portray it in his own way
as we can see from the posterwe have mature sammiddle age sam and young sam
so i think the director maybe show sam character at different ages for different ages viewers 
this  s what i think
but maybe cutie will give totally different feeling at every of his performance i have never seen musical beforebut base on the glass mask anime it seem like theater performance can be different in ever performances so i curious too is it really true

Message for Joo Won on @moonandhearts Meeting in Ghost Rehearsal this Oct. 23,2013

Hello Joo Won Cuties!!!!

Girls, we need your help for the messages that we will give Joo Won through @moonandhearts this coming Oct. 23. She have the opportunity to watch the Ghost rehearsal and possibly meet and talk with our Cutie. So we are planning to give him simple messages in wallet size print as this would be easier to carry and not so obvious. We are giving you options as to what you can give.

1. Since its Ghost. And we usually equate it with Halloween, we are thinking of you taking your pictures with hats of different kind if you like. More crazy decorated hats, more ok. If you are shy to have your face be shown, you can have face mask or take pictures of your back or side profile.

713g6yfI2kL._SL1500_.jpg  >> Joo Won, bebe, I'll be your Halloween date. I'll feed you and eat you whole.

2. Fanarts with message for Cutie. Just make fanarts, I know you guys are good at it. :D

3. Message with Chibi character. You can send your message with your Chibi character, if you don't have Chibi character, you can ask me and I we will use the chibis we used in our World Map of Chibis. If your country is available then that will be the one that we will use.

10826907-cute-chibi-halloween-caracters-  >> Choice one Cutie... and your world will never be the same again.

4. Message + username or real name + country. If you can't do the three above, you can just send us your message. I might be able to do something with it. :D

We need your messages midnight this day, October 20, 2013 @ 12 Midnight. I know its a rush thing. But with the love we have for Cutie... we can do this, right. We have to show Joo Won all  our love and support. This is an opportunity that we can directly show our Cutie our love and support through @moonandhearts. It's not always that a fellow Cuties will have a chance to see our Cutie, up front and personal. Now, I know @moonandhearts have ninja skills, I believe she can give this to Cutie. :D 

Joo Won :  Give me your love girls!!!

m71q.jpg

If you are wondering what is @moonandhearts winning entry. Check down below.

Please send your messages through me or @moonandhearts in PM. Or send to her email ibeliveinsoeulmates@yahoo.com

PS. Please put Joo Won Cutie International Fans in the message/fanarts/pics. If you forget, we will put it for you :D as this will be one of the project of JWCIF.

Jieun Lee said: 여러분 안녕하세요 반갑습니다 !! Hello everyone nice to meet you!!

I am new to this forum and i am from Malaysia. I am very interested to go catch Ghost musical. Could someone kindly tell me how do i find out on specific days where Joo Won and Ivy will be performing considering there are several actors involved?

stearly said:

Since we are talking about Ghost schedule, I want to ask why there are no names in the premiere day? Who will perform in the first day at November 24?

Also the performance at 7.30 PM at November, 30 is not available on ticket.interpark.com and I don’t know why, maybe there is some mistake in this table.

hey girls i found smthg quite interestingas i was searching apink songs as i come to like their songs too as their songss r lively and positive lyrics i can understand why he like their songs now 
and when i was searching their song i found out they sang a ost of protect the boss star by ckh and it s apink debut year 2011 and the protect the boss aired exactly the same year
so i guess his first song that he listen apink s this

as i guess he like ckh as an actress so he see ptb drama and hear this song in drama and so like apink ba
As it link together quite well
sorry i know it s not a impt discovery but i find it quite interesting to find out thisbut is just my guessing only but my guessing maybe right

Guest jjsweeter0211

Moon Chae Won reveals the reason why working with Song Joong Ki and Joo Won felt comfortable

song-joong-ki--joo-won-moon-chae-won_138

Moon Chae Won revealed that working with Song Joong Ki and Joo Won was comfortable.

When asked about her former co-stars in a recent interview, Moon Chae Won dished,"Their diligence and sincerity can not be compared... It is good that I get to work with such diligent actors."

"In an actress' perspective, it is most comfortable when I don't have to ask, 'Let's do this reading', and 'Let's try this scene together', when acting. I am really thankful that they made me feel comfortable."

"Song Joong Ki is one year older than me and Joo Won is one year younger... To be honest, if we're one year apart, I think it's okay to be considered as same-age colleagues. We're around the same age so it was comfortable to work with each other."

When asked how her male co-stars described their first impression of her as "cold", Moon Chae Won shared, "I don't know why that is the case. When I was a rookie, I was nervous and didn't know how to approach others, but I try to approach people a lot more now."

Moon Chae Won was fortunate enough to work with Song Joong Ki and Joo Won in 'Nice Guy' and 'Good Doctor' which both ended up becoming hit dramas. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/moon-chae-won-reveals-the-reason-why-working-with-song-joong-ki-and-joo-won-felt-comfortable#axzz2iAZXTxRq

Helloooooooooooooooooooo all~!

I've been a ghost lurker around here for quite sometime but decided to break my silence (since I have sometime on my hands!!) hehe =D

Been a fan of JooWon since his debut in King of Baking but didn't become heads over heels in love with this gentleman til Bridal Mask...and boy he got me good~!

Thank you for keeping me updated with all things JooWon~ You gurls are just wonderful~! ♥♥♥ ^^

Joowon will be attending VIP Premiere of Uhm Tae-woong's movie 'TOPSTAR' on Oct 21st.
the movie will premiere in cinemas on October 24th ^^
Get ready for cutie's pictures and videos !!!!! :x :x

Photo: [iNFO] #Joowon will be attending VIP Premiere of Uhm Tae-wong's movie 'TOPSTAR', which premieres in cinemas on October 24 ^^ | cr: DC Joowon
 cr: DC Joowon

All 1N2D members also will attend the VIP premiere!
glad that Joowon will re-union with his hyungs~ :x

- 일자 : 10월 21일
Date: October 21st

- 장소 : 건대입구 롯데시네마 Place:  Lotte Cinema Konkuk University Entrance (?)

- 시작시간 : 오후 8시 00분 상영 전  Starting time: 8 PM