Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

moonandhearts said: Guuuuuuuuuys! I think... I just won a pass to see Ghost musical practice. I can't understand hangeul fully. Ottohke????? You guys wanna do something or give Cutie something in behalf of Joo Won Cutie International Fans? Problem is, I'll be working til 1 day before our trip. The last day I'm doing packing and last minute buying of needed stuff. So really simple stuff or if anyone's volunteering to do it and I'll just pass it on to him. OMOOOOOO!!!!! Cutieeeee!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!

OMG!!!! you lucky girl!!! congratulation dear!!! i'm soo happy for you!! :x :x

>

:D

<

when will the musical practice be held?? *feeling excited too*

Oct 23. ^^ there are details that I don't understand yet. Still waiting for final instructions. ^^ uh-oh now I have my whole name plastered! Hahahahahahaha! Ohwell. All for the love of Joo Won!

moonandhearts said: Guuuuuuuuuys! I think... I just won a pass to see Ghost musical practice. I can't understand hangeul fully. Ottohke????? You guys wanna do something or give Cutie something in behalf of Joo Won Cutie International Fans? Problem is, I'll be working til 1 day before our trip. The last day I'm doing packing and last minute buying of needed stuff. So really simple stuff or if anyone's volunteering to do it and I'll just pass it on to him. OMOOOOOO!!!!! Cutieeeee!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!

@moonandhearts: OMG!!!

How did you do it?! That’s just so great. Happy for you!

Can’t wait for your account. Hug Cutie for all of us :-) And tell him we

love him so much.

Maybe make for him some card with good wishes?

Thank you dear @stearly!!!

I saw a post here regarding some contest and asked @mei to translate then commented as instructed in their fb page. It was just a farfetched idea. I was just trying my luck since I'll be there in Korea around that time. I didn't know I'd win! Aaaaahhhh! Yes, I'll definitely hug Cutie for all you guys! So does that mean I can not let go of Joo Won for a whole day or so? <3

But I'm still waiting for details. I don't quite understand the last part of their instructions...

I s*ck at artsy stuff. And I don't have enough time that's why it's a problem. I'd like to have messages from you guys too or something small that I can bring in my bag and hand it over to him. But something memorable as well? Ahhh can't think! Been awake for almost 24hrs bec of work. I'll rest first for now. Tag or message me if you have any ideas! Thanks!

Kim Ah Joong revealed Joo Won’s uncommon touching habit.

inl1.jpg

On October 16th, Kim Ah Joong and Joo Won appeared on SBS’ Midnight TV Entertainment. Both actors are starring on the upcoming romantic-comedy film, ‘Catch Me’. Kim Ah Joong was asked about the working experience with Joo Won, who is 5 years younger than her. She answered, “I’m comfortable doing the touching with a man who’s younger than me.” And she added, “Joo Won has very strong touching but also surprising. Everytime I am occupied with other thoughts, he suddenly comes in and grab my elbows.”, drawing out the laughter.  Joo Won answered, “The elbow skin is very stretchable, so it doesn’t hurt no matter how strongly you grasp”, explaining the elbow touching.

After its broadcast, netizens showed responses such as “the elbow skin really doesn’t hurt even when I pinch it.”, “it would be freaky when I get pinched during daydreaming”, “first time to hear about elbow touching” and so on.

Meanwhile, ‘Catch Me’ is a story about an elite profiler Lee Ho Tae (Joo Won) who meets his first love turned thief, Yoon Jin Sook (Kim Ah Joong).

It is set to be released on December.

http://dramabucks.com/movie/kim-ah-joong-reveals-joo-wons-touching-habit/

@moonandhearts

Wah!! Daebak. Congratulations dear. You got to see sweaty Cutie. SEXCITED for you. Ha.

I hope you will be able to make it.. We need as many as possible Moaty (Keke... plus Gardeny & Rocky) representative during His Hotness upcoming musical.

Fighting!

class="cb b15"Joo Won on Park Shi On 'I Still Haven't Gotten Over It Completely'd473.jpg

Actor Joo Won revealed his thoughts regarding the drama "Good Doctor."

Recently, Joo Won appeared at the press conference in Gangnam, Seoul to express his thoughts about the drama "Good Doctor" which came to an end on October 8.

Joo Won played a character named Park Shi On, a doctor with level-3 autism. As hard as it must have been to fully understand and digest his character, Joo Won revealed that he is having difficulty getting over the character as well.

Joo Won stated, "I began the drama because of my greed of wanting to do it but I worried about it a lot. There were a lot of times when it was hard for me to express the character since the character himself is very new to expressing his emotions. My heart ached from process of his maturation and growth."

He continued, "The character's style of speech and his bad posture both became habits of mine after 4 months of speaking and standing that way. His signature speech became extremely comfortable."

It appears as though Park Shi On will be lingering inside of Joo Won's heart for a long time.

Joo Won concluded, "I definitely think I matured a lot as an actor through this drama."

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/11082/20131018/joo-won-park-shi-still-havent-gotten-over-completely.htm

I hope Joo Won wins an award.  I miss Park Shi-On.  I don't think any of us will get over him.
I'm watching a different drama currently and one of the leads was crying over a loss of a parent.  It felt like they were crying over a broken heart...rather than a loss.Of course I start comparing everything to Joo Won.  I won't mention the drama although everyone should know.I remember very clearly when I found out my dad passed away.  I don't remember how I cried as I was out of my mind...but that I bawled shamelessly.  Then hours later, I was zapped of all my strength.I'm curious if Joo Won had that kind of loss or else how he knew to be so detailed.  You know that scene on the hill where he looks so depleted?  Even though it's painful to watch, I wish more actors would act like that.
Sorry.  I was watching this drama and the thought crossed my mind and I knew no one I knew would care to hear about Joo Won again.  But can I ever shut up about the amazingness of Joo Won?  No.

simplydramafied1082 said: Thanks @Mei, @daydreamsindecember, @mrdimples and @raito1310 for the translated news articles post GD.
I came across this exclusive article Park Jaebeom (writer for GD) did with TENASIA. It is posted on the Korean version of the website. I tried checking it on the English version but it is still not uploaded. Here is the link:
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/175504

If anyone does find a translated article or can do the translations (if time is available), very much appreciated.
I was checking with the "adorbs" Google Translate and one line caught my attention was Park JB telling that "majority of the plotlines is based on the first hand experiences he has had". So it kinda piqued my curiosity :)
Advance thanks if it can be translated, otherwise have a great day :)

@moonandhearts enjoy your day with cutieeeeeeeehappy for you
just a suggestion since you dont have time to do gifts then can we just give a simple lettleor handbook consists of all our wishes to him in one or two sentences?
you can copy and paste our msg on ms word and print out and pass to him 
and at the back of letter can print out the logo picture or fanarts
for example

Joo Won. Fighting fighting fighting!!!Aili - SingaporeFrom Joo won cuties international fan club

simple and nice 

if want to be special maybe we can take pic of our lips in kissing shape like thisimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDyG--XzI_XFZk_p1ysF4

like @ezze we all can   indirect kiss him and send to moonandhearts if she s free to print

2nd suggestion just joking
or thump up pic from every onethumbs+up.png
as it s not face so everyone will be ok to show hand ba
but this must see moonandhearts got time to print
maybe if can just adjust all our pics of thump up on one page with country below pic at the back page our logo pic

if you no time then some one here can help to consolidate all the pics or msg and fit into one page or 2

then send to moonandhearts for printing 
just my suggestion
as i like thump up pic which pso always show to ppl who he thinks are awesome or gd
and we all also want to show cutie our thumb up to him as he s rly goodesp from ppl around the world
i think this s quite special ba and simple
of cos moonandhearts can buy sm snacks from your country and pass to cutie as he love eating

mydeed said: @moonandhearts Wah!! Daebak. Congratulations dear. You got to see sweaty Cutie. SEXCITED for you. Ha. I hope you will be able to make it.. We need as many as possible Moaty (Keke... plus Gardeny & Rocky) representative during His Hotness upcoming musical. Fighting!

moonandhearts said:

moonandhearts

said: Guuuuuuuuuys! I think... I just won a pass to see Ghost musical practice. I can't understand hangeul fully. Ottohke????? You guys wanna do something or give Cutie something in behalf of Joo Won Cutie International Fans? Problem is, I'll be working til 1 day before our trip. The last day I'm doing packing and last minute buying of needed stuff. So really simple stuff or if anyone's volunteering to do it and I'll just pass it on to him. OMOOOOOO!!!!! Cutieeeee!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!