Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

aww.. u all are nice! i am glad to have taken the step to join the family here...

and when i saw those gif files with joowon welcoming me.. it makes me smile!!

and to answer @coolreborn i am rockies!! (although maybe in constant denial towards moat.. :\">)

and i am glad you all left the username "joowonised" for me.. because i am sure, arent we all joowonised!

can you all please post screencap from tmr last 1n2d episode please please... i think i will cry so much that i need to prepare my "tear gate" earlier...

@joowonised: welcome deaaaar! Happy spazzing here and loving Cutie!!! *hugs*

----

Omg. So much hotness and cuteness from Cutie pics and interviews this week!!!! Aaaahhhhhhhh!!! I just died. Hahaha! Thanks everyone for the updates! Thanks @mei for the trans above!

----

Gosh. I've been super busy this past week and I can't even spazz properly! Aaaaahhhhh!! 3 more days and I'll see Cutie! But They haven't contacted me yet! Ottohke???? :( are we doing the photo? So far I only have ellasam81 who sent. Even if you're not physically wearing it, just edit and put a headgear on top of your head is fine? I wanted to make like a polaroid type with the message and country at the bottom white part. But if it's too few, do you guys want to like just have one fanart/fanmessage or something that I can have printed? I'm sorry I can't execute this properly as I'm having a hell week doing my last few days of work before I have my vacation plus events here and there that I have to attend to. Whew.

Aaaahhh what to do?

---

Oh no. Is today the start of the end for Cutie in 1n2d???? Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! My Sundays will never be the same again... T______________________T

mrdimples said: simplydramafied1082 said: Thanks @Mei, @daydreamsindecember, @mrdimples and @raito1310 for the translated news articles post GD.
I came across this exclusive article Park Jaebeom (writer for GD) did with TENASIA. It is posted on the Korean version of the website. I tried checking it on the English version but it is still not uploaded. Here is the link:
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/175504

If anyone does find a translated article or can do the translations (if time is available), very much appreciated.
I was checking with the "adorbs" Google Translate and one line caught my attention was Park JB telling that "majority of the plotlines is based on the first hand experiences he has had". So it kinda piqued my curiosity :)
Advance thanks if it can be translated, otherwise have a great day :)

WOW!!!!! @moonandhearts, you are soooooooooo lucky to meet the cast of GHOST backstage :)Enjoy the moment to the fullest and enjoy your heart's blissful feelings. I don't have any souvenir caps for taking a pic but will a Venetian Mask do???? ;;)Hope to hear the amazing fan account from you soon----- Ppali, ppali!!!! :D

Welcome @joowonised to the thread  >:D<  Great to hear your account on how Cutie has affected you and your family life :) I too get the sternful eyes from my mom when I keep gawking at Joo Won's pictures :D I don't think I can watch 1N2D for a while. Though I used to watch from Season 1 and anytime a member left I was upset, but this time I don't think I can see a departure and especially an actor whom I admire. I was thinking to continue the series after GD finished airing but the news of him quitting the show just hit me very badly (and like many others on the thread). Maybe next year after I finish downloading all my favourite episodes and when I have put an iron cage around my heart, I will watch my aegyo maknae till that feeling lasts :)Anyways, enjoy your space around and feel free with your posts :)

@moonandhearts......dear congrats... enjoy it to the fullest....CAN U GIVE HIM A KISS FOR ME PLS......I WOULD PREFER IT FRENCH KISS PLEZZZZZ....oh is it too much??????  OKEY HOW ABOUT A PAT ON HIS GLORIOUS BUBBLE BEHIND....too much? okey then JUST A SHAKE HANDS OR A HUG WOULD BE ENOUGH......
;)) ;)) ;)) ;)....TELL HIM IT IS FROM SILHOUTTES90
:-*

Hi... @joowonised I'm also a mother too :)

my daughters know how her mother is really...really admire this namja :x

so welcome dear...by the way I'm in the garden but sometime I slip into the moat :\">

I can't avoid it :\">

@moonandhearts Congratulations dears..

you're very lucky.I'm so happy for you. Send hug for me please and tell him that we are really

..really love and care joo won so much. Thank you :x

joowonised said: hi all joo won fans.. i am new here and it took me alot of courage to sign up and write something here (after stalking this forum for 17xx pages) and i would like to thank every one of you who have provided me with daily dosage of joowon...be it news.. pics .. vids.. i am a mother of 1 and still madly in love with this young man (and u bet my hubby is not too fond of me mentioning how great joowon is almost every day)..even my 2 yrs old son knows who joowon is and will mimic me screaming as a fans everytime i say "joowon" anyway, anybody knows the link to the latest interview video ("catch me" interview) with eng sub? darn.. i need to pick up korean in order to understand joowon more hug and thanks all....

여러분 안녕하세요 반갑습니다 !! Hello everyone nice to meet you!!

I am new to this forum and i am from Malaysia. I am very interested to go catch Ghost musical. Could someone kindly tell me how do i find out on specific days where Joo Won and Ivy will be performing considering there are several actors involved?

maymay said: how lovely pics of Joowon at today's fan signing~! he looks really gorgeous and handsome!!! :x :x :x
i should wearing more green dress next week.. :D

thank you all for sharing today's FS pictures and 1N2D's!!! :x

cutie~ we're gonna really really miss you in 1N2D... *deep sighs*
starting next month, i will fill my Sunday afternoon by re-watching 1N2D season2.. watching cutie again and again ^^

farbarri said: meg15 said: farbarri said: meg15 said: Hey guys. I'm kinda new to this forum. I just wanted to ask if there's anyone going to watch the musical in early December? :-)

@Jieun Lee welcome welcome... >:D<

You can go to these 2 websites:

Performance schedule, look at the last tab (on the right had side if the one for "Int'l Info"), look for cutie's name 주원 -

http://www.iseensee.com/Home/Perf/MakingDetail.aspx?IdPerf=1016

To book tickets -

http://ticket.interpark.com/Global/Play/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=13008280

mrdimples said: asdfghgjhk!@#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*squeal* this color looks just like my siggy color! I can't even get over how gorgeous this man looks! Oh my oh my......I love love his neck and when he wears a shirt that has a wide neck opening, it exposes his shoulders so deliciously. This man has got the most beautiful body and namja shape that I have ever seen. His jawline and chin are chiselled, strong and just beautiful. All the lines are in fact incredible, look at how perfectly straight his nose is and even the nostril is perfect! That eyes and eyebrow are such that no words can justify their beauty. Incredibly beautiful yet masculine and sensuous at the same time. I love the tousled hair and yes, even his ears are perfect.

Moon Jun Won, you are so fearfully and wonderfully made.