Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Today s ep s fun and funny but poor cutie didn't get to eat any good food

And sleep outdoor too Haizzz

Hopefully next week he ll win and get to eat all the food and sleep indoor

But today even though I. Can't understand what they are saying but at least I know what they are playing which is better than the last few ep

And today the bonding of the brother some how is back except the new guy Hj I don't know why I find him still too not too close to the rest maybe still not too long Ba

But I think I love the previous member that uncle even he s old but I feel he s more funny and caring to the rest of the member

There s not much interaction between the new member with the rest and he s like sk so serious about the game lost or win

I I hope that Hj will try to get close with the rest of the guys soon

And I can't stop lol when i see cutie put his bell on uhm force leg and uhm force didn't even notice it wow this uhm force really slow reactor and his leg got no feeling smone put something on his leg

This s so funny sia

And when uhm force get back to cutie cutie caught by 3 or 4 of them and force to put the bell chain on him so he can't eat the food this part I feel is funny but I don't know why I feel sad to see him struggling to get free and scream till so loud

But after all even he look tired but I feel he s enjoying himself and having fun at this ep

So happy to see him lAughing in the show

He really make me feel happy every sun

And I never being so hoping everyday will be able to see his 1n2d.

Haizzz I start to miss him now

Have to wait 7 days again

I hope more pics and updates of him will flowing in here

Thanks gals for all the updates and pics

Muak muak give kiss to you all

Good night everyone

Sweet dream with cutie

farbarri said: ok, here's the thing.. i think these two are from the same day, for Good Doctor filming. notice his manager's wearing the same blue shirt.(thanks to @coolreborn and @goldlotus for the pics~)
933904_597260223640237_2134824126_n.jpg

unxh.jpg

the one where he was on stage and those where he wears the white shirt only is from Only You filming. i think..

mrdimples said: farbarri said: ok, here's the thing.. i think these two are from the same day, for Good Doctor filming. notice his manager's wearing the same blue shirt.(thanks to @coolreborn and @goldlotus for the pics~)
933904_597260223640237_2134824126_n.jpg

unxh.jpg

the one where he was on stage and those where he wears the white shirt only is from Only You filming. i think..

Sorry girls, Maybe I cant make gifs today, I spent almost today to watch 2d1n's old eps, my computer seems to go on strike now. I cant download today's episode, this message keeps appearing " unknown protocol error 2". I dont know what's this error. Haizz, I will try to make gifs tm.
Thanks @coolreborn for the screencaps. They help me a lot to catch the most Cutie's outstanding scenes to make gifs. :)

yuuqiikeke said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

yuuqiikeke said:<br />

@coolreborn

It looks like someone is also interested in our cutie's sexy butt (the pic you posted in reply to mydeed, can't quote pics in hp ) but his attempt was caught red-handed by the camera so he could only stop by the belt. <br />

<br />

<br />

@yuuqikeke

, Dear, Cutie's bubble butt had legions of fans. LOL. And I am glad this one person is so enamored with his cute butt that she gave us a close up shot of it. Yummy, right?

goldlotus said: Sorry girls, Maybe I cant make gifs today, I spent almost today to watch 2d1n's old eps, my computer seems to go on strike now. I cant download today episode, this message keeps appearing " unknown protocol error 2". I dont know what's this error. Haizz, I will try to make gifs tm.
Thanks @coolreborn for the screencaps. They help me a lot to catch the most Cutie's outstanding scenes to make gifs. :)

coolreborn said: goldlotus said: Sorry girls, Maybe I cant make gifs today, I spent almost today to watch 2d1n's old eps, my computer seems to go on strike now. I cant download today episode, this message keeps appearing " unknown protocol error 2". I dont know what's this error. Haizz, I will try to make gifs tm.

goldlotus said: Sorry girls, Maybe I cant make gifs today, I spent almost today to watch 2d1n's old eps, my computer seems to go on strike now. I cant download today's episode, this message keeps appearing " unknown protocol error 2". I dont know what's this error. Haizz, I will try to make gifs tm.

goldlotus said: coolreborn said: goldlotus said: Sorry girls, Maybe I cant make gifs today, I spent almost today to watch 2d1n's old eps, my computer seems to go on strike now. I cant download today episode, this message keeps appearing " unknown protocol error 2". I dont know what's this error. Haizz, I will try to make gifs tm.

coolreborn said: goldlotus said: coolreborn said: goldlotus said: Sorry girls, Maybe I cant make gifs today, I spent almost today to watch 2d1n's old eps, my computer seems to go on strike now. I cant download today episode, this message keeps appearing " unknown protocol error 2". I dont know what's this error. Haizz, I will try to make gifs tm.

mrdimples said:

farbarri said:

ok, here's the thing.. i think these two are from the same day, for Good Doctor filming. notice his manager's wearing the same blue shirt.(thanks to @coolreborn and @goldlotus for the pics~)

coolreborn said:

mydeed said:

mrdimples wrote: »

Ma OO said:

coolreborn wrote: »

OMG!!! OMI!!! OMG!!!

I thought this first pic is Good Doctor, no? There's a poster or standee that seems to feature osteoporosis which I think is out of place in a police station and more at home in a hospital.

Ahhhh Cutie ah, what have you done to us. We're now a like a detective cum stalker because of you!!! Hee

Hhmmmm... Remember one candid pic taken by fan, where he wears blue long sleeves shirt, walking in the hallway and covering his face with his hands. He was with his coordi-noona & one male assistant.

Ahhh.. Nevermind, as long as its Joo Won... we're happy and we want more. MORE!

This one????

oooooppppppsssss..... wrong pic. :D

I think you mean this one :D

Yep, I also remember they are filming in a hospital too

I kind of gave up guessing. Earlier, I had thought that the picture of him sitting on the bench might be from Good Doctor filming because of the osteoporosis poster/standee but then as @coolreborn pointed out, Cutie wore a similar outfit and did film 'Only You' in a hospital too. Plus he seems to have 2 hairstyles in 'Only You' one with fringe and one combed back.

Well, I agree with @ellasam81, the most amazing person is Cutie. Imagine we are confused just be looking the pics. I don't know how he can switch characters between the movie and drama.

Maybe the manager, if Cutie's manager, had that blue shirt and green shoes as his uniform? LOL. Anyway, the only thing that I am noticing now is Cutie's yummylicious, smexy butt. From the side and behind... it is quite noticeable... so moatilicious. =P~

ya ya ya he s, big leader

But I was more aiming his so many balls under him

And there is another pic at Gd thread smone circle his "fruit" on the pic And said "it" s standing I can't help but take a closer look and think ya he has got quite a big "bird" There lol

The Catch the Balls Games :D

yma4.png

hfjp.png

y976.png

sde6.png

I just feel hot when I saw this screencap  =P~

6hab.png

fr Joo Won DC

...... balls......

@goldlotus, Here are the balls that I'm talking about. :D

The Catch the Balls Games :D

yma4.png