Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

i was away for less than 24 hours due to work, and you girls have already posted 66 comments! i was shocked! this is not even when the drama airs. i cant imagine how bad the spazzing would go on Wednesday-Thursday.
one thing's for sure: i'll try to stay away from 1N2D. it's gonna ruin my mood while watching GD..

farbarri said: bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Cutie caught 17 water-balloons and his team still lose after that? what happened? it's not easy to catch 17, and it didnt burst. when he was dripping water from the pants..... oh gosh, my imagination.....
and Cutie is indeed strong. they need around 5 of them to get Joowon on his back on the floor, and even so, he can still struggle wildly. my namja..... come, let me give you a kiss, darling~ :-*

When will the movie ends ? As he need to get into two different character ll be tough esp when the drama goes on, he need more focus on the pso charactet as it s not a easy role as I think when the drama go on to the middle the more emotions or harder things pso will face so cutie must be really focus in this role

I don't know why but I hope that movie shooting can be faster over and let him. Really concentrate on this drama since this drama everyone is looking forward to and will really depend on his future regconity

I don't know why I get so angry to see this week schedule it s like schedule in the middle

Like last week I mean can focus on movie first or focus on drama first

Or in sequent Days like mon to wed drama and the rest movie

And not like two days movie then middle dramA in the middle

I really got headache to see his schedule like this

ellasam81 said: When will the movie ends ? As he need to get into two different character ll be tough esp when the drama goes on, he need more focus on the pso charactet as it s not a easy role as I think when the drama go on to the middle the more emotions or harder things pso will face so cutie must be really focus in this role

I don't know why but I hope that movie shooting can be faster over and let him. Really concentrate on this drama since this drama everyone is looking forward to and will really depend on his future regconity

I don't know why I get so angry to see this week schedule it s like schedule in the middle

Like last week I mean can focus on movie first or focus on drama first

Or in sequent Days like mon to wed drama and the rest movie

And not like two days movie then middle dramA in the middle

I really got headache to see his schedule like this

mrdimples said: farbarri said: bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Cutie caught 17 water-balloons and his team still lose after that? what happened? it's not easy to catch 17, and it didnt burst. when he was dripping water from the pants..... oh gosh, my imagination.....
and Cutie is indeed strong. they need around 5 of them to get Joowon on his back on the floor, and even so, he can still struggle wildly. my namja..... come, let me give you a kiss, darling~ :-*

mrdimples said: farbarri said: bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Cutie caught 17 water-balloons and his team still lose after that? what happened? it's not easy to catch 17, and it didnt burst. when he was dripping water from the pants..... oh gosh, my imagination.....

i'm glad the drama Heirs will be a Wednesday-Thursday drama, and premiered in October. since it's a high-school drama, people might like it more than Good Doctor if they were both to air on the same time-slot.
just saying~ :D
EDIT: wait.... when will GD air? Mon-Tue or Wed-Thu???

goldlotus said:

farbarri said: goldlotus said:

jwthfc

said:@goldlotus 

Thank you for your cooperation^ ^ I just wanna credit & thank to the one who kindly shared us Joowon photo.I wanna post joowon photo here much, but i'm extreme busy these days..so sorry that cannot come here often T_T. 

but you may visit my facebook  

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joo-Won-Thailand-Fanclub/431826266850301 Ialways post Joowon pics there everyday. 

mrdimples said: farbarri said: goldlotus said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ellasam81 said:<br />

When will the movie ends ? As he need to get into two different character ll be tough esp when the drama goes on, he need more focus on the pso charactet as it s not a easy role as I think when the drama go on to the middle the more emotions or harder things pso will face so cutie must be really focus in this role<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I don't know why but I hope that movie shooting can be faster over and let him. Really concentrate on this drama since this drama everyone is looking forward to and will really depend on his future regconity<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I don't know why I get so angry to see this week schedule it s like schedule in the middle<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Like last week I mean can focus on movie first or focus on drama first<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Or in sequent Days like mon to wed drama and the rest movie<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

And not like two days movie then middle dramA in the middle<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I really got headache to see his schedule like this <br />

<br />

<br />

@ellasam81

, There, there *pats back*. Have more faith in our Cutie dear. I think he really likes to challenge himself and his schedule is arranged so that it will not clash with any of the film or drama's production team's schedule. This kind of schedule actually makes him more flexible in his acting as he can zone in, in one of his character into another. Can you even imagine other actors doing that? I am so proud of Joo Won tackling two characters, not so many actors would want that kind of challenge for themselves. And would it be so awesome if we watch his drama and then his movie and will not find any trace of the others character? I am actually excited in watching both his drama and his movie, actually, more so in his movie when the drama ends because I want to see how he portrays his other character. I want to be blown away by his awesomeness again and again. 

:D