Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@crazyoverkdrama ah..........my pororo, you surface at last! Indeed it's the smell of Cutie that beckons you, right?

*waves to pororo far down in the queue*

*jumping up and down to see master @mrdimples in the crowd*

Woah, master, there are alot of newbies around the thread nowadays... moat lake must be getting crowded huh? better secure my position between, i mean, on one of Cutie's leg before i lose anymore part of him to cling on to. :))

Hi to all newbies! Glad to know Cutie's getting more fans nowadays. :)) Enjoy spazzing here, people here are just amazing. See you all around and have fun! :))

Guest padme

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There was a TAE-HEE special  and I wasn't here  :(( :(( :((  *shoots herself*  ~X(  awwwwwwwwww u_u my sweet Tae-hee and I'm in my days of re-wacthing OB xD

pic00101.png

sorry to say this! but Ja-Eun can I throw you out of the window  pleaseeeeee  :D   [-O<  ok that will be such a different drama  =)) ;;)  *I love you girl but my feelings right now are more stronger THAN EVER!!!* LOL I just simply WANT YOUR AHJUSSI ;)

pic00102.png

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->  awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *melting and drooling*  Now I remember that song from Hot Chocolate and his song "You sexy thing" XDDD so appropiate for this moment! :-*

@Ma_OO what do you mean for one more week? Are you having your exams coming up?

No no.my holidays end after next week.then I won't be as active as now.However,I will be still around to read updates and comments.^^ I can't leave my doctor PSH yet.hehe :x

Guest padme

@aera thanks so much for that clip and is for download  too omiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)>- :D  and full HD  I remember watch that clip time ago but was little blurry so thanks <3 

Girls Thanks so much for all the words of support!  :)>- 

Just swimming by... but stopped when i saw comments on Cutie having "haters" too. And master @mrdimples and teacher @coolreborn are correct: just ignore the hateful and upsetting comments about Cutie. :)

I guess, I am upset too when i hear negative comments about his acting, drama, etc. Well, it is only natural to feel upset about seeing those kind of things. Frankly, i stopped reading comments like that *ahem DB*, because it is hurtful to hear something like that. But one thing i realize is that these comments are what drives him to work harder in improving his acting. It is negative, but some people see these comments in a positive light. Remember, he did emphasize that he does not do things and base all his actions to make the fans happy, but to improving his work and acting. To me that is the true mark of a professional artist. So, even if he does get occasional haters , and i really do suspect that he knows that, he uses those criticisms to do better and work harder. I wouldn't be surprised if these so-called haters begin singing his praises after seeing him in Ghost, or when he finally unleashes his full potential. He is still considered young in the industry, and is really unfair to judge him and be compared to veteran actors like his hyungs. So, let us just let those people be. Cutie never even minded those people, so let us just ignore them and continue to love him and support him.

Anyways, I am also a hater of an actress/actor, though i do not say negative comments about him or her (well, some of the people here might know who that person is! :)) ) at one point or another, we come across an actor or actress that we do not appreciate. We are all entitled to our own opinion. Let's just accept them, then forget what we read that is negative about him. Cutie would prefer to have critics than being ignored, as any professional would.

Now.... that comment on feeding him.... now that rouses moaty thoughts... okay, okay! Fine... i'll go get a number. Just leave some for me, okay? :)) :)) :))

Just to be clear, the line you're referring to is the one to feed cutie and not to eat cutie right? Ok let me make another line then. :)

Hello everyone! Yeah! Let's not be too much affected and worked up with others' not so good comments re: cutie. and instead just enjoy cutie and all his works. :)

On a sidenote, 1n2d today! Yay! ^_~

Earlier @keaiduo post great pics of Cutie as featured in a Japanese magazine, kaoriting on Baidu who post those pics compared them to some earlier pics that appeared in Cutie's interview in a Taiwanese magazine(the one which I translated and Cutie looked very handsome in the yellow sweater). Here's some pics that have not been posted before.

2r2qfwm.jpg
the one on the left appeared in the recent Japanese magazine interview and the other in the Taiwanese magazine.

more pics...
2zf0fg2.jpg
i4o312.jpg
rwrm8z.jpg

and I just want to hug this man real tight...don't hug that cushion Cutie, it can't hug you back! I CAN!!!
dfdoi.jpg
How can a man be so handsome and cute at the same time?

credit: kaoriting on Joo Won Baidu

mrdimples said: Earlier @keaiduo post great pics of Cutie as featured in a Japanese magazine, kaoriting on Baidu who post those pics compared them to some earlier pics that appeared in Cutie's interview in a Taiwanese magazine(the one which I translated and Cutie looked very handsome in the yellow sweater). Here's some pics that have not been posted before.

2r2qfwm.jpg
the one on the left appeared in the recent Japanese magazine interview and the other in the Taiwanese magazine.

more pics...
2zf0fg2.jpg
i4o312.jpg
rwrm8z.jpg

and I just want to hug this man real tight...don't hug that cushion Cutie, it can't hug you back! I CAN!!!
dfdoi.jpg
How can a man be so handsome and cute at the same time?

credit: kaoriting on Joo Won Baidu