Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said:
the one on the left appeared in the recent Japanese magazine interview and the other in the Taiwanese magazine.

more pics...

and I just want to hug this man real tight...don't hug that cushion Cutie, it can't hug you back! I CAN!!!

How can a man be so handsome and cute at the same time?

credit: kaoriting on Joo Won Baidu

hello ladies~ anybody missed me? NOOO??? oh well, ok then~
anyway, just to add my (slightly out-of-date) input on the Joowon casted as PSH several pages back. tbh, i dont mind who were casted before him, though it dampens the thought slightly that our Cutie wasnt first in line at the thought of the role. we admit he still has a short way to go before he can be considered as an excellent actor, though he's definitely climbing up the ladder very fast indeed. <3 also, to us, Joowon is definitely a very unique actor who can take up any type of role. that's good enough for me. :D
anyway, i'm not sure on who were casted before him in the role. but the fact that they casted Joowon, the 2nd lead actor (forgot his name), and MCW at approximately the same time tells me that this production were slightly rushed in terms of preparation. but there's also the possibility that no one else were casted before him. possibly they want to perfect everything first (before they started casting. you know, the scripts, confirmation on where to shoot, duration, clothes, etc.
just to brief those of you who are not familiar with how filming goes: director and script writers will contact each other ("so, got anything new for me?") to establish what kind of drama they want to use, etc. then they will start contacting people for lighting, clothes, audio, editor, logistics, publicity, cameraman, acting coach, OST people, etc. then they get together to discuss on the concept, and the planning of things. then they start casting actors/actresses. they also need to discuss if they need to build a studio as a filming site, or use an actual house, etc. in this case, i assume they need to liaise a lot with hospitals, so they need to get approval from any hospitals to learn how things go around, the characters, etc. to get the approval itself is also time consuming.
in the case of Good Doctor, my guess is that the production were rushing to get things done. possibly a production pulls out from the filming slot, so they want to fill it up quickly, thus the rushing for casting. it doesnt matter that another actor were caster before him. one actor's loss, it another actor's gain. :D
we believe in Cutie, dont we? and we have each other to turn to when we're feeling sad. >:D< there's a saying "jealousy fuels anger, anger fuels hate". as some of you pointed out before, some people are just jealous that their fav actors didnt get as much exposure as our Cutie. can we blame him for this? his talent is getting more noticeable. we've very proud of him~ i've never seen an actor as busy as him.
ok, i'm talking nonsense here. i'd better shut up now~ :-$

@fanbarri wow you are so resourceful are you working at filming industry ?

ALamak I forget what I want to say about cutie

Wait let me think

Think I will come back later and post

I thk I am getting older and older keep forgetting things sighhhh

@farbarri welcome to the land of spazzing infinitum (gosh I just realised how much I love your name :P ) I remember reading on Hancinema a tag created for The Good Doctor aka The Green scalpel back in April 2013. But if I am not mistaken it was not supposed to schedule in August (don't know if the website has been updated after the current drama developments) since KBS was planning to air another drama called The Age of Feeling centred around the Japanese occupation years in Korea and China. Lee Jun Ki and Kwon Sang Woo gave a positive response but I guess it didn't secure the needed time slot. Maybe that is why this production is rushed. And I guess like @Caecilia_12 said because OB director got roped in, JW and JSW got called.

simplydramafied1082

said:

@farbarri

welcome to the land of spazzing infinitum (gosh I just realised how much I love your name

:p

) I remember reading on Hancinema a tag created for The Good Doctor aka The Green scalpel. But if I am not mistaken it was not supposed to schedule in August (don't know if the website has been updated after the current updates) since KBS was planning to air another drama called The Age of Feeling centred around the Japanese occupation years in Korea and China. Lee Jun Ki and Kwon Sang Woo gave a positive response but I guess it didn't secure the needed time slot. Maybe that is why this production is rushed. And I guess like

@Caecilia_12

said because OB director got roped in, JW and JSW got called.

ellasam81 said:

@fanbarri wow you are so resourceful are you working at filming industry ?

ALamak I forget what I want to say about cutie

Wait let me think

Think I will come back later and post

I thk I am getting older and older keep forgetting things sighhhh

LOL! no, i'm not in the filming industry. but i've been in theater production a few times when i was in the university, and i like to read books about theater/filming/acting so i kind of know how things work. and some people i know who were in theaters before, but then got to work in movies/dramas definitely tend to overact slightly. acting in theater is different as there is no camera to zoom in on our face expression, so we were told to make our expressions big.  :D

I think that is why ppl find him overacting but to me when he acted as ma jun I find him vvv detailed in his acting if you all never said it is his first drama I thought he has been acting in other dramas which I never see before but that time I am like other support on the main character as in not really support the actor but sided more to main lead more as even ma jun has a painful past but he just dont get my attention to like him like other roles

Maybe i m a typical main lead viewers

So everytime if I see my Fav actors be a second lead I will hesitate to watch as I know most of the scenes will focus on the Main lead

Unless it s like ob the many main leads. But cutie and uee outstanding the other main leads

Oh ya now I rmb what I want to say

Actually I find cutie really professional as he will not like others wait for so many years then have another drama or movie just to let fans wait and not too much explosure mean their value is higher

Even actors at his age are like that too they don't want to explose too much so they rather taking up commercial ads and wait till their value is higher then go back to drama or movie shooting

So they said cutie is over explose we should thank them as at least he s Not like others who want to upgrade their value and reject the roles which are really good and challenging

That is what I thk cutie will grab any opportunity which can enhance his acting skill so no matter how busy he s he ll take up too as this kind of opportunity don't always come despite it s too rush or what

I mean a true actor ll try anything to enhance his acting and not for increase his value in the industry and purposely reject the roles offered to them

So I am really impressed with cutie to take up this role no matter he s second chosen one or not I mean to me at least he gets it at the end it is all vvv Gd

So gals lets cheers again

Joowon joowon joowon is the best! Joowon joowon joowon go for it!!! Joowon joowon joowon we love uuuuu...!!!

I crazy again

Woohahhahaha

@farbarri welcome to the land of spazzing infinitum (gosh I just realised how much I love your name :P ) I remember reading on Hancinema a tag created for The Good Doctor aka The Green scalpel back in April 2013. But if I am not mistaken it was not supposed to schedule in August (don't know if the website has been updated after the current drama developments) since KBS was planning to air another drama called The Age of Feeling centred around the Japanese occupation years in Korea and China. Lee Jun Ki and Kwon Sang Woo gave a positive response but I guess it didn't secure the needed time slot. Maybe that is why this production is rushed. And I guess like @Caecilia_12 said because OB director got roped in' date=' JW and JSW got called.[/quote']

I thought i have read somewhere in baidu tat it was the director who picked cutie to be casted for the role of Dr Park? Bcoz they hav worked tog previously in OB and tat director nim likes uri cutie.

It doesnt matter even if Junnie was not the original choice for the role. If hez successful in giving a good performance like he did in BM, tat wld only prove tat hez good in his acting whereas the others hav not been confident in taking the role or it is a regret for those had to give it a miss due to schedule clash.

Guest Caecilia_12

ctfrsgp said:

simplydramafied1082

wrote:

»

@farbarri

welcome to the land of spazzing infinitum (gosh I just realised how much I love your name

:p

) I remember reading on Hancinema a tag created for The Good Doctor aka The Green scalpel back in April 2013. But if I am not mistaken it was not supposed to schedule in August (don't know if the website has been updated after the current drama developments) since KBS was planning to air another drama called The Age of Feeling centred around the Japanese occupation years in Korea and China. Lee Jun Ki and Kwon Sang Woo gave a positive response but I guess it didn't secure the needed time slot. Maybe that is why this production is rushed. And I guess like

@Caecilia_12

said because OB director got roped in, JW and JSW got called.

Oops sorry about that @mydeed. These days I am so bad in remembering who commented on which pages. @ctfrsgp at the end it boils down to the story. If the story of the drama is not compelling and heartfelt' date=' no matter how good the actors and director is it can't wow an audience *ahemL7CSahem*[/quote']

Ive confidence in not only uri cutie but in the director oso. it will be the 2nd time they are working tog, both the director n cutie wld alrdy know and comfortable with each other's working style, since they spent more than 6 mths working tog on OB.

Guest mydeed

Off topic! Was watching Mamma Mia and thought it would be soooo nice to see Joo Won and his mom on said show. :)

Oh and

I see red. :\">

LOL

@coolreborn will search high and low for HD pix, don't you @coolreborn??!!! FOR US ;-) ;-) Haha.

Guest mydeed

Oops sorry about that @mydeed. These days I am so bad in remembering who commented on which pages. @ctfrsgp at the end it boils down to the story. If the story of the drama is not compelling and heartfelt' date=' no matter how good the actors and director is it can't wow an audience *ahemL7CSahem*[/quote']

Ahem *thatdrama*.

Nooo, please be good. I want to have a healthy heart and mind watching Cutie's new drama. Ke ke.

Good Doctor fighting.