Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

i'm watching Ojakgyo Brothers, the part with Taepil and Taehee discussing Taehee's dead mother in ep 32. i'm not crying......my eyes are sweating only, i swear..... i love their brotherhood relationship. though both of them often argue, but they have the best brotherhood among the 4 of them.
I TOLD YOU I'M NOT CRYING..... :(  :(

mrdimples said: ellasam81 said: And I really think the recent 1n2d pictures is really cute

But at the Same time I am quite curious about the skin colour as sometime he seem quite dark like in Tw fm and recent 1n2d
But he seem fair in jap fm And the drama shooting

So I am quite confuse is he fair or dark as sometime I feel like am I seeing two different cutie one is fair and the other one s dark????

I am not sure if it s the lighting or what but sometime I see him dark and sometime fair in recent pictures

So vvv curious about the skin colour as no one can change the skin colour so fast Ba

coolreborn said: mrdimples said: ellasam81 said: And I really think the recent 1n2d pictures is really cute

But at the Same time I am quite curious about the skin colour as sometime he seem quite dark like in Tw fm and recent 1n2d
But he seem fair in jap fm And the drama shooting

So I am quite confuse is he fair or dark as sometime I feel like am I seeing two different cutie one is fair and the other one s dark????

I am not sure if it s the lighting or what but sometime I see him dark and sometime fair in recent pictures

So vvv curious about the skin colour as no one can change the skin colour so fast Ba

@coolreborn: all your foodie pixs looks soooo darn yummy! hmmmm.... maybe our next project is to organise a 'international fan meet' where cutie gets to sit down, relax and be entertained by US whilst enjoying an international buffet spread! 8-> :))

jwonnie said: @coolreborn: all your foodie pixs looks soooo darn yummy! hmmmm.... maybe our next project is to organise a 'international fan meet' where cutie gets to sit down, relax and be entertained by US whilst enjoying an international buffet spread! 8-> :))