Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ellasam81 said: I have to say I have fall deeply with this boy

Even not really that type of love but admire his everything
His personality and his attitude of working hard in anything

I m not tt type of really hard working like sometime lost focus on works because see cutie too much lol

Ok... PSI has jus gone down to 312 as compared to the alarming 371 2 hrs ago. Hope it continues to slide back to normal... stronger winds please... blow the darn haze away... huff huff puff huff huff puff...

goldlotus said:
ctfrsgp said:

simplydramafied1082

wrote:

»

Hey

@ctfrsgp

I was just about to post now on the haze hovering in SGP. Saw the BBC news and it said the level of pollution have increased due to the forest fires. Hope everybody is doing fine. Please use masks if possible

@ellasam81

@daydreamsindecember

@mrdimples

..... I am sorry if I have missed out anyone. Please take care of yourselves!

goldlotus said:
ctfrsgp said:

simplydramafied1082

wrote:

»

Hey

@ctfrsgp

I was just about to post now on the haze hovering in SGP. Saw the BBC news and it said the level of pollution have increased due to the forest fires. Hope everybody is doing fine. Please use masks if possible

@ellasam81

@daydreamsindecember

@mrdimples

..... I am sorry if I have missed out anyone. Please take care of yourselves!

Guest onlyyoujw

Hello Everyone. Times flies and we are already into the second half of 2013! We are busy people - very busy people. Appointments to keep. Calls to make. Deadlines to meet. We are always often behind schedule. There is always something that is left undone at the end of the day. @ellasam81 A Belated Happy Birthday. Life is queer with its twists and turns. I want to affirm you that despite your struggles, you have a cheerful spirit. It enables me to be content and grateful. With appreciation and many thanks to @manyearsago and @jwonnie for your wholehearted support to Cutie. To my fellow friends in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia; please take care as air pollutants can trigger underlying health conditions and affect the body in numerous ways.