Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Soompi Take Away

I wish this was just as pleasant as ordering my favorite burger with fries through a drive-thru takeaway. In the world of fandom, at times we take pictures and updates from other sites and at times, they take from us. As long as we credit the source, it' unofficially acceptable. When I used to translate more news and interviews, I often see my work post elsewhere, only one person had asked me permission, that's Yoonshinli whose blog is joowonenglishwordpress and she consistently credits the rightful person as far as possible. But not many are like her. Often, other bloggers take from her blog and credit source as joowonenglishwordpress instead of soompi.  Because I didn't really mind, I have shut my eyes to all these till Joo Won Pyong facebook edited @septmoon16's fanart and turn it into her header. In my own capacity, I have written and post comments on these blogs/FB but because I said I am from soompi, I hope you girls don't mind my doing so. I do not think any of these bloggers intentionally 'hijack' our materials but some may be new to blogging and the unstated 'rules' or a pure oversight. My stand is still to spread Joo Won love, we just need to exercise more care and we can enjoy spazzing on Joo Won without problem.

note: Yoonshinli is very nice to respond and say she will remind others to take from soompi but I told her that it's difficult to navigate our pages. Just a reminder that the rightful source is soompi will do. The owner of the FB has changed her header, I do not know if it's due to my post but it doesn't matter,

mrdimples said: farbarri said: @coolreborn @mrdimples
i havent watched the scenes with Taehee's shoes yet. i'm so looking forward to watching it and crying my eyes out that my mom will be like "girl, whatchu doing crying over a drama? GO FIND A BOYFRIEND!"
you girls are right. his crying scenes are very touching and emotional. some actors tried to look pretty when they do it (not mentioning names), but Joowon's crying scenes are so pure. he really puts himself in his character's role and go all out during filming. this deep, raw, emotional feeling is possibly also what he needs to experience in Good Doctor. thus, the same OB director notices Joowon's potential in acting out this role and casted him for it. i love ti that he totally did not care what he looks like when he's acting. well, a good looking guy's gonna look good regardless of what he does, right?
in an interview, someone once told Joowon "you are very good at kissing scenes" to which Joowon replied "of course. I am very much in love when I kiss that person". this shows just how much he puts himself into his role that he really feels as if he was in love, like it was real. too bad Jin Saeyeon didnt take the chance properly. if i was her, and the director told me not to move my lips in the kiss scene, i would still take at least once chance to try and part my lips slightly. ;)) oh come on, it's JOOWON. of course i would want to kiss him, right? and what's a little scolding from the director will affect me? at least i tried. kekekeke~

farbarri said: mrdimples said: farbarri said: @coolreborn @mrdimples
i havent watched the scenes with Taehee's shoes yet. i'm so looking forward to watching it and crying my eyes out that my mom will be like "girl, whatchu doing crying over a drama? GO FIND A BOYFRIEND!"
you girls are right. his crying scenes are very touching and emotional. some actors tried to look pretty when they do it (not mentioning names), but Joowon's crying scenes are so pure. he really puts himself in his character's role and go all out during filming. this deep, raw, emotional feeling is possibly also what he needs to experience in Good Doctor. thus, the same OB director notices Joowon's potential in acting out this role and casted him for it. i love ti that he totally did not care what he looks like when he's acting. well, a good looking guy's gonna look good regardless of what he does, right?
in an interview, someone once told Joowon "you are very good at kissing scenes" to which Joowon replied "of course. I am very much in love when I kiss that person". this shows just how much he puts himself into his role that he really feels as if he was in love, like it was real. too bad Jin Saeyeon didnt take the chance properly. if i was her, and the director told me not to move my lips in the kiss scene, i would still take at least once chance to try and part my lips slightly. ;)) oh come on, it's JOOWON. of course i would want to kiss him, right? and what's a little scolding from the director will affect me? at least i tried. kekekeke~

mrdimples said: Soompi Take Away

I wish this was just as pleasant as ordering my favorite burger with fries through a drive-thru takeaway. In the world of fandom, at times we take pictures and updates from other sites and at times, they take from us. As long as we credit the source, it' unofficially acceptable. When I used to translate more news and interviews, I often see my work post elsewhere, only one person had asked me permission, that's Yoonshinli whose blog is joowonenglishwordpress and she consistently credits the rightful person as far as possible. But not many are like her. Often, other bloggers take from her blog and credit source as joowonenglishwordpress instead of soompi.  Because I didn't really mind, I have shut my eyes to all these till Joo Won Pyong facebook edited @septmoon16's fanart and turn it into her header. In my own capacity, I have written and post comments on these blogs/FB but because I said I am from soompi, I hope you girls don't mind my doing so. I do not think any of these bloggers intentionally 'hijack' our materials but some may be new to blogging and the unstated 'rules' or a pure oversight. My stand is still to spread Joo Won love, we just need to exercise more care and we can enjoy spazzing on Joo Won without problem.

note: Yoonshinli is very nice to respond and say she will remind others to take from soompi but I told her that it's difficult to navigate our pages. Just a reminder that the rightful source is soompi will do. The owner of the FB has changed her header, I do not know if it's due to my post but it doesn't matter,

@coolreborn

If I take him out of the display cabinet I will keep feeding him with lots of Good food until he fat fat lol

Yes if you want a space in my display cabinet with cutie you are welcome here

But I think you have to buy a bigger cabinet to contain two ppl

Woohahaha

Guest mydeed

ellasam81 said: @coolreborn
If I take him out of the display cabinet I will keep feeding him with lots of Good food until he fat fat lol

Yes if you want a space in my display cabinet with cutie you are welcome here

But I think you have to buy a bigger cabinet to contain two ppl

Woohahaha

And I really think the recent 1n2d pictures is really cute

But at the Same time I am quite curious about the skin colour as sometime he seem quite dark like in Tw fm and recent 1n2d

But he seem fair in jap fm And the drama shooting

So I am quite confuse is he fair or dark as sometime I feel like am I seeing two different cutie one is fair and the other one s dark????

I am not sure if it s the lighting or what but sometime I see him dark and sometime fair in recent pictures

So vvv curious about the skin colour as no one can change the skin colour so fast Ba

ellasam81 said: And I really think the recent 1n2d pictures is really cute

But at the Same time I am quite curious about the skin colour as sometime he seem quite dark like in Tw fm and recent 1n2d

So I am quite confuse is he fair or dark as sometime I feel like am I seeing two different cutie one is fair and the other one s dark????

I am not sure if it s the lighting or what but sometime I see him dark and sometime fair in recent pictures

So vvv curious about the skin colour as no one can change the skin colour so fast Ba

mrdimples said: ellasam81 said: And I really think the recent 1n2d pictures is really cute