Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

제발 큰 빨간 상자 내부에 대 한 좀 당신을 위해 하나의 트로피를 얻었다. 안에 크림 가방 밖으로 봐 한 앨범 당신을 위해. 감사

Please look for the big red box on the inside for you got one trophy. Take a look at the album out of the bag in cream for you. Thanks

Japan FM "Love From Around The World" Project

Thank you @jwonnie and @manyearsago for undertaking the task to carry the gifts to Cutie. Although you didn't manage to deliver them into his hands, all of us here on Joo Won soompi are very grateful for your efforts and time in preparing the gifts, the logistics and putting your heart and soul into this mission We trust that Cutie will receive our gifts and know that he is indeed loved by many from all corners of the earth.

We will patiently wait for your accounts and pics/videos when you are back home. Enjoy your stay in Japan and Asia(in manyearsago's case) and go to bed every night dreaming of your close encounter with Cutie today. We love you.

To all Cutie's lovers

Follow Up Mass Tweet

Let's do another Mass tweet so that Cutie can look out for his present. I think Cutie has to abide by some management rules not to respond to "gifts" via personal message so although we will not hear from him, the next best thing is to let him know by tweeting. Tweeting is free, just need time and finger power! I am touched that so many of you responded to the Mass Tweet call earlier and @arch00, @ellasam81, @2pmampJooWonBiasForever, @simplydramafied1082 and some others(who I don't recognise their twitter names) have been tweeting continuously. So Let Your Fingers Do The Talking again!

Follow Up Tweet

@Moonjunwon 주원씨 Joo Won soompi Int'l Fans 모든 선물들 받으셨어요? 트로피 빨간색 상자안에. 앨범 와 포스터 크림 가방안에. 선물 받으시면 좀 트윗해 주세요.너무너무 감사합니다!

Dont forget to include the pics!

Thank you @daydreamsindecember for doing this new tweet! *Big Hugs & Kisses* I will let you have Cutie tonight but I will have to wrangle him from @coolreborn first

Japan FM "Love From Around The World" Project

Thank you @jwonnie and @manyearsago for undertaking the task to carry the gifts to Cutie. Although you didn't manage to deliver them into his hands, all of us here on Joo Won soompi are very grateful for your efforts and time in preparing the gifts, the logistics and putting your heart and soul into this mission We trust that Cutie will receive our gifts and know that he is indeed loved by many from all corners of the earth.

We will patiently wait for your accounts and pics/videos when you are back home. Enjoy your stay in Japan and Asia(in manyearsago's case) and go to bed every night dreaming of your close encounter with Cutie today. We love you.

To all Cutie's lovers

Follow Up Mass Tweet

Let's do another Mass tweet so that Cutie can look out for his present. I will revise the tweet and announce it as soon as I can, before that you can continue to tweet the earlier message or anything you want to tweet to him. I think Cutie has to abide by some management rules not to respond to "gifts" via personal message so although we will not hear from him, the next best thing is to let him know by tweeting. Tweeting is free, just need time and finger power! I am touched that so many of you responded to the Mass Tweet call earlier and @arch00, @ellasam81, @2pmamJooWonBiasForever, @simplydramafied1082 and some others(who I don't recognise their twitter names) have been tweeting continuously. So Let Your Fingers Do The Talking again!

Ok home from work. Soooooo jealous of @manyearsago and @jwonnie that they get to see and meet cutie today while the rest of us are stuck at work/school! :( but really happy for you two for meeting cutie! Can't wait for our moment too!!

Now I am so ready to tweet flood Cutie to search for our gifts! :D Joo Won soompi International fans 화이팅!!!! ^_~ will wait for further instructions from the terrible twins @mrdimples and @coolreborn! :D

-EDIT-

Alright saw the new tweet! Btw do we have a picture of our gifts unwrapped and wrapped together? So cutie would be able to easilu find it when he sees our tweets?

mrdimples said: Japan FM "Love From Around The World" Project

To all Cutie's lovers

Follow Up Mass Tweet

Let's do another Mass tweet so that Cutie can look out for his present. I will revise the tweet and announce it as soon as I can, before that you can continue to tweet the earlier message or anything you want to tweet to him. I think Cutie has to abide by some management rules not to respond to "gifts" via personal message so although we will not hear from him, the next best thing is to let him know by tweeting. Tweeting is free, just need time and finger power! I am touched that so many of you responded to the Mass Tweet call earlier and @arch00, @ellasam81, @2pmampJooWonBiasForever, @simplydramafied1082 and some others(who I don't recognise their twitter names) have been tweeting continuously. So Let Your Fingers Do The Talking again!

Guest mei8805

Guys... Sorry for the late respond.. I just got back home from my friends wedding.. Sorry.. It's ok @manyearsago & @jwonnie, u guys have work hard.. to @mrdimples @coolreborn @daydreamsindecember thanks for reminder us 'bout the mass tweet again.. i'll join the mass tweet as soon as possible.. Everyone 화이팅!^^, Cutie too 화이팅!^^ Love u all... :x Mass tweet to cutie, go,go,go.....!  :)>-