Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said: Cut the story short, need you girls help AGAINCould you please keep blasting JW's twitter account.  I had to change my strategy in the last minute to compensate for the big mistake I made. (details to be followed)As I couldn't hand him our gifts personally, when I saw him 2nd time at the autograph session, thanks to @daydreamindecember  I managed to give him our Korean message telling to keep an eye of our trophy, his manager standing next to him was reading our message and I had roughly 40 secs speaking to his other manager telling him we were from Australia and Singapore while JW was busy signing my calendars.   His manager was so surprised that we flew all the way to Japan for his fanmeet and  he told me an unofficial announcement.  GIRLS IN SINGAPORE, BE READY. Joo Won will come to Singapore next year, that's what his manager told me.  Don't be happy too early, better wait until the official announcement is made.THE NEXT IS when Joo Won heard I was from Australia, he looked up and gave me a grin.  UNFORGETTABLE HANDSOME AND SWEET SMILE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFEI smiled back and said kamsamida to him.  His face is very very very tiny but very very very handsome.  I still can't believe the "live" Joo Won was grinning at me.  Now I can understand why Choi Kang Hee said she found JW so handsome when she first saw him.  Now I can understand that feeling.When I got out of the autograph area, a Japanese staff stopped me and told me VIP fanmeeting will be holding at Morning Calm in December this year, but I said JW would be very busy with musical and I asked him what date, he said the date has not yet been finalised yet.  I said to him we would be coming from Asia and Australia to see his musical in Korea.
When you girls blast his tweet, please use the Korean message which @daydreamindecember would have posted a few hours ago.  That was how I copied it on a piece of paper and handed it to JW.
JW will be flying back to Seoul early tomorrow morning and he will start shooting movie immediately following by shooting Green Scalpel.
More details of his fanmeet will come tomorrow.  I am very tired and need to go to sleep.

@crazyoverdrama @arch00 Good morning! penguin ya up early this morning or hav u not gone to bed yet. Did U take potent drink again? and archie, shldnt u be snoozing alrdy? U gonna become a black panda soon if u dun start sleeping. Hahaha...

Im so happy now... such a good news to take up to and i cant resist coming out of my 'retirement' to write this post (the longest since I last posted) :x hohoho... uri cutie baby angel coming to Singapore next year or is planning to come. I'm really really really... going to pray very hard for this to happen. Oso, this bunnie noona must work harder with D @daydreamsindecember at our strategy of luring cutie to Singapore with our foodie tweets... hahahaha... i wld like to imagine cutie bugging his boss n manager abt a trip to Singapore seeing the food in our weekly tweets, since he loves food soooo much :D:)) ;;)

Before I run back to my retirement bunnie home, I want to thank all of U for showing sooo much love for cutie and my greatest gratitude goes to @jwonnie and unnie @manyearsgo as they have in a way given a "face" to our little international fan community here for cutie and his agency ppl to identify us. Now, our cutie namja and his bosses are aware and can be assured tat Junnie has fans from all over the where and not just limit to K, J, Taiwan and mainland C. Yaaaayyyyy!!! :)>-

Hi gals, jus a suggestion. U can ignore me if u dun agree. I think itz time to stop spamming cutie with identical tweets abt our presents. It may be an annoyance to him and his friends who follow his twitter. Instead, u gals can write abt how u will support him or how much u like him. Tat will show your sincerity more than jus blindly mass spamming the same msg over and over again. I believe cutie wld have alrdy gotten the msg abt the presents n reminded his manager to take care of it.

@manyearsago @jwonnie
no words can describe just how thankful we are of your fan-accounts. your experience is amazing! and so sweet~ the fact that Joowon asked his manager to personally look for the gifts tells me that he is looking forward to taking it. :x thanks a lot, girls! you girls have done brilliantly throughout this whole thing. thank God for your quick thinking in writing him the "tweet" message. :-bd
my dear Cutie lovers, our presents have been passed!!!!! regardless if he managed to find it or not, it doesnt matter now. manyearsago and jwonnie have done their absolute best, and there isnt anything to regret anymore. we can only hope that he does find it. working on this project with you girls and contributing ideas are one of the best experiences i've ever had. i intend to stay in this forum for quite a long time. let's do more projects together~
possibility coming to Singapore???? heck, yeah!!! i'm definitely going!!! any Singaporean Cutie lovers here? please help me buy a ticket for the fanmeeting regardless of the date. i totally want to go~

Thank you @joowonie and @manyearsago for delivering the gifts and everyone here.I am sure Joo Won will feel our sincerity.

I am soooooooooo happy yet so sad/worried that he is coming to Singapore NEXT YEAR. I will definitely go if i can.I really hope the organizers will consider for the students who are taking A/O levels next year(i know it is a very very small group) and will not make the fan meeting during that months.

(Anyways,my mom already allowed me to go) \m/

I forgot to include that I also suggest giving JW a break from the spam by sending the final tweet (in my earlier post) once/twice and then wrapping up this up. Pretty sure we have made a point by now, we wouldn't want to be viewed as the FC with the most aggressiveness or overzealousness right? As they say, too much of anything is not good. It could backfire on us. The last thing we want is a wary JW who sees anything soompi and freaks out...

Follow Up Tweet - IMPT! Read Carefully!

We will NOT SPAM Cutie with the same tweets anymore. As suggested by @jwonnie, @ctfrsgp and @daydreamsindecember, I agree we have probably made our point about the gifts. I really appreciate all your efforts in tweeting non-stop to Cutie over the past few days. Now please just tweet the following message once or twice

@Moonjunwon 귀찮게 해서 죄송하지만 Joo Won soompi Int'l Fans 모든 선물들 받으셨죠^^우리 호주와 싱가포르 친구들이 팬미팅 왔었어요!팬들은 항상 응원할 거예요. 정말 자랑스러워요 그리고 트윗 스팸 양해 해 주셔서 감사합니다
However, do not discontinue your own personal tweet message. It can be anything like "Congratulations on your successful Japan FM" or "You looked so yummy and handsome" etc etc. For extra cheesy lines, you'll need to follow @arch00 and her comrades. I will tweet my personal message and include Joo Won soompi Internatonal Fans so he knows I am one from this community but I leave it entirely to you.

Thank you for all your kind suggestions, ideas, help and most importantly, you girls ROCK! You made this entire exercise so fun! And to our beautiful angels @jwonnie and @manyearsago, again I can't thank you enough for making this possible.

@jwonnie Fighting!
@manyearsago Fighting!
Joo Won soompi International Fans Fighting!
Joo Won Fighting!

@arch00 @bobsavero  Your virtual husband made his appearance on stage
JJ Im Yoon Ho made his appearance on stage. He sat next to JW.  JW said YIH is like his younger brother.  (BOTH OF THEM ARE VER HANDSOME)
MC asked both young men their impression of each other.  (I will cover it in my detailed translation later when I go back to Australia as I want to cover other topics before heading out for my shopping mission.  I am sorry but  please be patient)  But I can tell you they talked about chocolate abs, if you want to classify it as moatiness, I don't care !!
After interview of both young men, MC said Part 2 of the FM would make us sweaty.  But before Part 2 started, IYH sang a song for us.  It was the theme song of Titanic "My heart will go on".  He sang it so well.
Part 2 started after JW got changed, he wore a black suit with white sneakers, he said he wanted to bring a concert mood to the fanmeet.  So he decided to sing and dance and he wanted to show us a Joo Won who we have never met.  He said he practiced singing and dancing 2 months ago.
He sang the 2nd song "This is the moment" from musical Jekyll and Hyde.  He asked us in Japanese "How was it"  He said to himself he was embarrassed" but he found the song very meaningful and hope to draw empathy from us.  (YES, I understand it when I did the translation for his first Japan FM held 19 months ago in Tokyo Zepp, the lyrics of the "This is the moment" is actually conveying his feelings towards his fans"
3rd song he sang was "I don't know how to love" from 7G.
MC came out and talked to him.  He said he went to Harajuku on Friday and he loves and   misses Japan.  He mentioned the different character he played in his previous dramas and movies.  He looked forward to the fanmeet  (sorry I dropped down the point form in my notepad but I forgot the details, will cover details later)
4th song he sang was something to lift up the atmosphere.  "I believe" he didn't go for the ballad version of Shin Seung Hun but the pop and dance version.  He said us in Japanese if we were having a good time.
He said he was tired and took off his black blazer only wearing the white t-shirt (@mrdimples, your favourite white t-shirt).  He said he likes "I believe" because the lyrics was very meaningful to him.  something like to be able to meet you is very beautiful.
He thanked his fans for supporting his activities in Korea after 3 years of debut in TV.  He felt very lucky and fortunate.  He has good memory to remain with him.  He mentioned something about 3 musical songs and he told fans to keep healthy and have good time, have a good memory.  He asked us in Japanese if we can do it ?
Then he wore his black blazer ready to sing the next song.
5th song is "Because I am stupid" from drama Boys Over Flowers.  I felt like I was watching SS501 live but JW could cover the whole song on his own.  Daebak !!Without a break, he started the 6th song, he didn't sing but he dance Gangnam Style.  WOW, his body was so rhymatic. That is definitely a different JW I could see.  He was so sweaty and went back to stage.
Images of Morning Calm Village came up on screens.
Prince Charming wearing a white suit came up on stage again reading his love letter to us.  I could only drop down a few points as I was looking at the Japanese sub-title on screen then I stopped writing the note as I was shedding tears while reading the letter.  It is so touching, quite similar to the love letter he read out in this first Japan fanmeet. I guess when the audio version is released by @coolreborn, @daydreamsindecember maybe able to translate his love letter for us.
He said he would catching a morning flight flying back to Seoul to continue shooting the movie in the afternoon and then starting shooting Green Scalpels.  He sang last 2 songs 
6th song 瞳を閉じる by 平井堅 {close your eyes by Hirai Ken} ( I thought I recorded the video version.  After he finished singing, I then realised I didn't press the record button, stupid me!! )  Guess @jwonnie would have recorded the video version, please wait for her uploads.
7th song  is 撫子 (JW's debut Japanese song)
After he finished the 2 songs, all lights of the venue were on. Fanmeeting ended.
Above is the brief version of the FM.  Once I go back home, I will spend sometime referring to the audio version and did a more detailed translation.
zru2.jpg
cmu7.jpg

I didn't take too many pics as I was carrying so many heavy bags, my shoulders and hands became so shaky even to hold a camera properly taking pictures.