Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@manyearsago unnie... therez one question tat has been bugging me n @daydreamsindecember... acutally is mostly me... did u get to take a sniff at cutie during ur close encounter yesterday? After reading wat he gave one of the fans during the taiwan fanmeet as a lucky draw prize, I hav been wanting to know wat scent of perfume or body lotion hez using. I hope itz not coconut vanilla scent... I cant stand such scent... :-S :(:((

@coolreborn
chansung???? the almight smexy, adorable, baby, gorgeous namja HWANG CHANSUNG????qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnmmnbvcxzasdfghjklpoiuytrewq123456789098765redfvbjuyt432qwsxcvgh
=P~  =P~  =P~  8-}  <:-P  8-X  :o) OMG..... two hot men at the same time...... was chansung in the whole episode or just appeared for a few minutes? coz other 2pm members were there too.

awwww~ usually it was Joowon who carry people when they hug. but this time, it's Joowon who was being carried~ :\">

Guest mydeed

@coolreborn

Awwwww... it's 2PM and Cutie's dongseng Chansung. Yay!

Look like a fun episode, can't wait to watch it. LOL at Sugeun's wig.

Thanks and keep the screencaps coming bebehhhhhh. (Waiting patiently for HD pix of Cutie and the falling flower(?) petalsssss)

Guest mydeed

OMG that guy with long curly wig + goatee and sleeveless shirt is SSK... Hahaha.. I can't imagine if Cutie is the one wearing that... =))

Actually 7LCS was kind of funny in the sense that I had expected to see more CS and JW bromance BTS but they never showed them except during one Japanese interview where the 2 guys and CKH were bantering. I believe JW and CS got closer than we imagined during the filming. And today's 1N2D ep confirmed it, although I am not watching it live, I can see the delight in our guys' eyes.