Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said:

Since I am not good in uploading stuff to YT, @coolreborn can I send you the audio file like how I sent you last time and then you can upload for us.  I was reading the instruction from https://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&topic=2888648&answer=1696878but I am so lost.  Please see if you can help.
@daydreamsindecember, pls see if you can help out translating part of the audio. especially the part when he was reading his love letter to fans, I stopped dropping the note as I was busy watching the Japanese subtitle on the projected screen and I was shedding tears.  I was so moved by his letter.
More updates to come........

@manyearsago

I am so excited to read your account and you haven't even got to the juicy part. Wow, I never thought of queuing for anything for hours, I am the type who avoid queues at all cost, maybe one day for Cutie's sake, I will.

You must be tired and still have the energy to post your comment, Cutie must have energized you.

This is the fun and enjoyment of fangirling....we squeal, scream and cry together. @ellasam81 got a swollen finger thanks to tweeting, @2pmamJooWonBiasForever got "unfollowed" by a friend and @coolreborn lost her 1000th panty. All thanks to Cutie.

I am going to sleep now and looking forward to @jwonnie and your accounts over these next day or two :D

Cut the story short, need you girls help AGAINCould you please keep blasting JW's twitter account.  I had to change my strategy in the last minute to compensate for the big mistake I made. (details to be followed)As I couldn't hand him our gifts personally, when I saw him 2nd time at the autograph session, thanks to @daydreamindecember  I managed to give him our Korean message telling to keep an eye of our trophy, his manager standing next to him was reading our message and I had roughly 40 secs speaking to his other manager telling him we were from Australia and Singapore while JW was busy signing my calendars.   His manager was so surprised that we flew all the way to Japan for his fanmeet and  he told me an unofficial announcement.  GIRLS IN SINGAPORE, BE READY. Joo Won will come to Singapore next year, that's what his manager told me.  Don't be happy too early, better wait until the official announcement is made.THE NEXT IS when Joo Won heard I was from Australia, he looked up and gave me a grin.  UNFORGETTABLE HANDSOME AND SWEET SMILE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFEI smiled back and said kamsamida to him.  His face is very very very tiny but very very very handsome.  I still can't believe the "live" Joo Won was grinning at me.  Now I can understand why Choi Kang Hee said she found JW so handsome when she first saw him.  Now I can understand that feeling.When I got out of the autograph area, a Japanese staff stopped me and told me VIP fanmeeting will be holding at Morning Calm in December this year, but I said JW would be very busy with musical and I asked him what date, he said the date has not yet been finalised yet.  I said to him we would be coming from Asia and Australia to see his musical in Korea.
When you girls blast his tweet, please use the Korean message which @daydreamindecember would have posted a few hours ago.  That was how I copied it on a piece of paper and handed it to JW.
JW will be flying back to Seoul early tomorrow morning and he will start shooting movie immediately following by shooting Green Scalpel.
More details of his fanmeet will come tomorrow.  I am very tired and need to go to sleep.

Guest mei8805

@ellasam81 u have to take a rest too dear :) now, the things that we can do just mass tweet and pray that our gifts can make their way to the cutie hands.. ^_^ @manyearsago and @jwonnie, both of u have really work hard today. . everyone too, today you guys have work hard today.. Keep smile, keep pray and Fighting to all who still will do the mass tweet..have a nice rest and nice dream all... hope cutie will appear in our dream... everyone 화이팅!^^ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9irR0vxRF7PwTZFVHDYD

coolreborn said: manyearsago said:

Since I am not good in uploading stuff to YT, @coolreborn can I send you the audio file like how I sent you last time and then you can upload for us.  I was reading the instruction from https://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&topic=2888648&answer=1696878but I am so lost.  Please see if you can help.
@daydreamsindecember, pls see if you can help out translating part of the audio. especially the part when he was reading his love letter to fans, I stopped dropping the note as I was busy watching the Japanese subtitle on the projected screen and I was shedding tears.  I was so moved by his letter.
More updates to come........

@manyearsago, Can't download the file, can you get the security out for a bit.

Did you remember this pics..

xr44.jpg

h4h3.jpg
why is the pic suddenly become like this? Are you so big pic??? 

kaht.jpg

Maybe we can also use this in the tweet while waiting for the video to be uploaded in YT.

I am so excited now, I am jumping up and down! Cutie coming to Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @daysdreamsindecember you can start perfecting your Castella cake now!
where are my fellow countrywomen? @ctfrsgp, @Ma OO, @mojobobo, @ellasam81 @jwonnie, who else......I can't think now......okay, it's a maybe but still!

vicxp4.gif

Omiiiiiiiiiiiii..............i better haul myself to bed. Good Night @manyearsago, thank you so much and to all Cutie lovers. Gonna get myself recharge for tweet blast tomorrow. For those in the other time zone, you can start the ball rolling.

Joo Won soompi International Fans Fighting! Cutie Fighting!

I hope that when jw come to sg I will be able to attend no matter I will be pushed to fall down and step over by other fans I will still go no matter need to queue over night or wat For the ticket or wat even my body is weak I will still go

As I think he worth it

I will keep tweeting till I can't

mrdimples said: I am so excited now, I am jumping up and down! Cutie coming to Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @daysdreamsindecember you can start perfecting your Castella cake now!
where are my fellow countrywomen? @ctfrsgp, @Ma OO, @mojobobo, @ellasam81 @jwonnie, who else......I can't think now......okay, it's a maybe but still!

vicxp4.gif

Omiiiiiiiiiiiii..............i better haul myself to bed. Good Night @manyearsago, thank you so much and to all Cutie lovers. Gonna get myself recharge for tweet blast tomorrow. For those in the other time zone, you can start the ball rolling.

@arch00  @bobsavero
Just remember something.  Does JJ have twitter account?
If yes, please blast JJ's twitter, Reason is I wrapped the 2 separate letters (one for JW, one for JJ) together with the framed canvas,  see both pic posted by coolreborn
Since JJ is a newbie, I guess he will be more interested in going through gifts  fans giving him.  he hasn't got many though.  If you can mention in your tweet to tell him to locate the letter in JW's gift pile, that may help both JW and JJ hunt for our gifts.
Not sure if it works, if it is possible, please try.  Sorry to bother you girls.

Just a quick one from me cos it's 4am now n I hv an airport bus to catch at 8am. Many many many thanks to everyone for all your very kind works of support, encouragement, thanks etc. your kind words n support have made this project even more worth it. It started out with me wanting to do this project cos of cutie. But towards the end, I wanted to complete it for all the very many wonderful people I have met here. I will write more when I return. But for now, I think we shld stop blasting his tweets and give cutie a break. I'm pretty sure he has gotten our message already by now. so i think it'll be best if we cld all end this by tweeting him only once, and saying something like. 'We believe our Australian and Singapore friends from Joo Won soompi intl fans, have given to you our gifts of an album, poster and trophy. We hope that you'll like them. We will forever support you and we are proud to be your fans. ' Pls feel free to correct any grammatical errors. Ok, really gotta go sleep now... Zzzzzz ;p

Guest padme

@jwonnie and @manyearsago Thanks so much!!! all that you guys do for him is amazing!  and don' t have to thank us, otherwise we thank you guys for everything, I'm sure he will feel very flattered to know that their fans are so close and united to do great things for him   =D> =D> =D> hope our cutie receive the message, mabe in the coming days he would twitt something about it ^^ :D [-O<  *hope*  Now you girls need rest and enjoy your beautiful memories about this fan meet ;)

mrdimples said:

I am so excited now, I am jumping up and down! Cutie coming to Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @daysdreamsindecember you can start perfecting your Castella cake now!

@mrdimples, LOL. Yes, let's hope the fanmeet will push through... Cutie, I'll swim and cross the big sea for you!!!! 

Wow! Hey if it pushes through.. We might get a Joo Won soompi International fans reunion there! :D i reaaaaally do wanna come! :D

Btw, if anybody's attending the musical, please do tell ayt? So we can coordinate and stuff. Hopefully, I'll be able to go! :) gaaah soooo Wanna meet him in person!! Ooohhh thanks sooo much @jwonnie and @manyearsago for all your efforts! i think just one smile from cutie makes it all worth it! Will patiently wait for your juicy updates! :D thanks soooo much again! And to our ever reliable twins, @mrdimples and @coolreborn for another successful project! (yes i find it a success since we all enjoyed doing it, and hopefully, cutie will get to see it as well!)

Guest arch00

manyearsago said: @arch00  @bobsavero
Just remember something.  Does JJ have twitter account?
If yes, please blast JJ's twitter, Reason is I wrapped the 2 separate letters (one for JW, one for JJ) together with the framed canvas,  see both pic posted by coolreborn
Since JJ is a newbie, I guess he will be more interested in going through gifts  fans giving him.  he hasn't got many though.  If you can mention in your tweet to tell him to locate the letter in JW's gift pile, that may help both JW and JJ hunt for our gifts.
Not sure if it works, if it is possible, please try.  Sorry to bother you girls.

Ok tweet till now

I Never expect he will reply but just thinking since we All put in so much of effort in the gifts at least some one hAs to really blast the twitter to make it a memorable event for him and us and I font think tweeter got alert sound so it won't disturb him sleep

I also want him to sleep more