Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Caecilia_12

mrdimples said: Group Message/Letter to Joo Won - sample

Dear all,

This is my draft for the group message or letter to Joo Won. Please give your feedback and besides @daydreamsindecember and @septmoon16 whom I have asked for their contributions, if anyone wants to contribute their writing, please do so. We'll select the final letter once the rest comes in. The letter can also be amended or fine tuned if you contribute your comments on how to improve it.

Draft:

meinitafitriana sari said: Rating 1 Night 2 Days This week episode :
Variety

5:00 PM

1. SBS Running Man 17.0

2. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 15.1

3. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 11.0 / MBC Real Man 11.0

4. SBS Barefooted Friends 5.4

5. KBS Mamma Mia 5.0

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 14.4

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Cr : enewsworld

Watched the scene where they are dancing and then...

pic-00351_zps23ec4df5.png

pic-00352_zpsadd1854f.png

I was.... OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Cutie!!! ..... the descendants...

pic-00353_zpsaba08472.png

Boya...!!! Cutie please be careful next time!!! That is flat out... splat!!!  I just screamed!!! AHHHH!!!!! :-S That is one bloody spiderweb!! I hope the thunderballs are ok. :((

mrdimples said: Group Message/Letter to Joo Won - sample

Dear all,

This is my draft for the group message or letter to Joo Won. Please give your feedback and besides @daydreamsindecember and @septmoon16 whom I have asked for their contributions, if anyone wants to contribute their writing, please do so. We'll select the final letter once the rest comes in. The letter can also be amended or fine tuned if you contribute your comments on how to improve it.

Draft:

jwonnie said:

WoW! Cutie sitting on the globe mosaic is really daebak! =D> =D> =D>

@mrdimples: You are truly a god-send! Thanks for all your efficient co-ordination! With time being of so much essence, knowing that you are holding onto the reins puts my pounding heart at ease.  :-*

With regard to the trophy, so far I have received only 6 replies. 3 people preferring Option E with the heart and 2 for Option B (2 figures carrying a globe). I can only visit the trophy shop on Tues so for those who have not yet commented/voted, please visit Pg 1140 to see my options again.

PLEASE HELP! Calling for anyone who knows Korean. As @mrdimples has suggested, it would be nice to inscribed whatever wordings in Hangul. @mrdimples had suggested "Joo Won, Best Actor with a 'Human Smell" and "Joo Won International Soompi Fans". I was thinking if it made sense to name the award "Joo Won, 'Human Smell" Daesang Award"? Anyone who's proficient in Korean, please please help to advise, translate and PM me the actual words in Hangul.

As for the "Joo Won International Soompi Fans" title appearing in the poster, album, trophy etc, I was just wondering if it's legally OK for us to include and mention 'Soompi'? Do we need to ask the 'owners'/moderators for permission to use 'Soompi' in our productions? I am pretty new to soompi so I am not sure how things work around here. Anybody done anything similar before or know of other similar activities that had been successfully executed? Sorry if I sound like a wet blanket. Just wanted to be cautious and ensure that we wont be liable for any infringement. Or is there any lawyer in this thread that can advise us?

coolreborn said: Watched the scene where they are dancing and then...

pic-00352_zpsadd1854f.png

pic-00353_zpsaba08472.png

Boya...!!! Cutie please be careful next time!!! That is flat out... splat!!!  I just screamed!!! AHHHH!!!!! :-S That is one bloody spiderweb!! I hope the thunderballs are ok. :((

farbarri said: coolreborn said: Watched the scene where they are dancing and then...

farbarri said: coolreborn said: farbarri said: coolreborn said: Watched the scene where they are dancing and then...

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1369608054516830019
1369578534_516830.jpg
(Google translate)
[Creative Edaily Sewage News] Joo nasal injured harder than anyone involved in the game and showed enthusiastic.

The last 26 days the evening broadcast KBS2 'Happy Sunday - 1 Night 2 Days (1 night 2 days or less), "last week after a trip to Busan left the friendship of the members was drawn look.

Samora in the last broadcast of the students and the chicken under the Maritime University, Busan continue trying hard to stop the game when one student in cockfighting conflict, nose injury thanks to the emergency room during the recording had been treated. Samora since the state can not be serious back with little rest time was right to return to filming.

When shown in the broadcast Samora injuries decimated the detractors in every game it has been involved with the heat and sincerity. Samora especially the "three kinds of training center game 'progress in Snatch pillow which was not seen in the game easily whilst dancing skills to the best in public.

Samora until the fire crew to dance the whistle the game and stick to the rules in line with the last hit song was then digested choreography. Seven artists, especially when the body sustains chwotdeon legs with one hand, a number '7 'to create the perfect dance gonando members were surprised to reproduce.

Gonando chumin stand upside down, but the second seems to establish a body to dance as of the time in seconds when you stand back as soon as one brings a smile to momgaegeu was neomeojimyeo. Marbles Quilt and pillow fight resulted in the game Joo members and the need to struggle even without removing all were involved.

After every game after taking a break in jimjeon Samora foment the injured nose and was captured by the camera in the scene. This crew "are you a pain in the nose," he asked. Samora continue to foment yet, but the game is sick speak louder than words, saying the episode was when the clear answer to that, instead of laughing, and seemed to look deep in the youngest.

Who is Samora? ( to be honest I read Samurai). It seems like it tells about our Cutie. :-?
Oh, now I just realise I missed the part when Cutie applied ice to his nose. Cutie ah, Please be careful with any parts of your body. Last time You made my heart miss a beat when I saw you fall to the ground because of a nose injury and this time my reaction like this

sour_face.jpg
When saw this

Guest mydeed

Good thing is... Cutie won!!! He got to sleep indoor.

Gulp.

Owh man... I want to see this hairstyle on Doctor Moon!!!

Guest septmoon16

@mrdimples - thanks for getting the ball rolling. I loved what you wrote, and just built on top of it. hope you don't mind - let me know what you gals think :)

coolreborn said: farbarri said: coolreborn said: farbarri said: coolreborn said: Watched the scene where they are dancing and then...