Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ellasam81 said:

mrdimples said:

Project Japan Fanmeet-please read

Don't why this look like  cross stitch to me

Fret not, that was only a Low Resolution sample, I am sure the High Res one will be beautiful

What i mean if it is a cross stitch is better as I feel if some one has the time to do one cross stitch for him it will be nice as cross stitch more time and require alot of handy work

Maybe future some one in here can do a cross stitch and give him at his musical

Sorry if i sounds impolite

Cutie, why did you fall into position so fast.
b3119313b07eca80c304cc53902397dda1448305
credit: 朱元吧哩管理团 Joo Won Baidu

.....wait for me, let me get beneath you!

And then, I just want to place my head on that cushion beside you
b3b7d0a20cf431ad7818c88d4a36acaf2fdd98b8

and have pillow talk......

Is it just me or is Cutie getting thinner lately??

By the way, thanks so much @stearly!! :)) :)) :))

It's not you, pororo. Poor Cutie has lost weight. At first we thought he was beefing up but turns out he looks toned because he lost fats, as if he had much to lose anyway. I think many fan girls want to fly to Korea and feed him

Guest arch00

okay today i am going crazy again  :)) our marriage in korean style :)
zG1BL5X.gif 

girls send me as our gift, so easy :)

farbarri said:

stearly said:

credit: ㅇㅇ dcinside.com

he looks so THIN...  :(

It’s an old picture :-) From “King of bakery…” days I suppose.

Oh I thought was Ojakgyo Brothers cuz that guy is the actor who played the youngest brother

Guest Caecilia_12

Finish in backtracking 68 pages!!Woah, you gals are amazing! Thank you so much for the updates, photos and videos! ^:)^
As for the gift project, i'm afraid i can't help anything since i possess no skill at PS or anything else.But i will be here to support you gals and hopefully can help in giving comment if needed. 
Love and hug for all you soompiers who are now working hard!  :x >:D<
PS: 1N2D new episode is up in youtube..

PLEASE SEE MY REPLY BELOW HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW AND REDmrdimples said: Project Japan Fanmeet-please read

Poster
Idea: Mosaic Face Montage poster.
Here is the sample.
JWSoompimosaiclowres_zpscaebfe22.jpg
Software recommended: Andreamosiac, please use High Res.
URGENT! HELP!: we need a volunteer to do this poster and send the file to @manyearsago
Deadline: @manyearsago please advise. I think it should be within the next 2 to 3 days. 

@mrdimples  Thanks for summarizing Jwonnie's and my requirements for the project.
mrdimples and our designers are working hard at the moment, they will email me if they need further info regarding the poster.  If I can't answer their questions, I will speak to the printer for further advice.
Album
Idea: your personal message to Cutie. Include fanart, message and/or photo of yourself introducing where you are from and write whatever you want.
Format: Word Document please, NO PDF file. Check this thread as @manyearsago will advise on the size and font.
Sending to @manyearsago: PM her for her email address and email her your file.
Deadline: @manyearsago, please advise. Original deadline was 31st May but if she has to print and compile them, I am not sure. 

I will stick to the orignal deadline of 31 May (11.59pm Melbourne time), please see above for file format.
Since I don't know how many of you will be sending me your personal message to JW, I want to be fair to everyone and try to accommodate your requests, therefore I need both short and long version of your message to JW.
After deadline closes on Friday, I will have an idea which version I will be using.I need 2 separate files from you and please save your file name as your sooompi logon name_L and soompi logon name_S, below is examplesmanyearsago_L.doc   (please change custom size of your WORD doc to 16.5cm (W) x 21.5  cm (L)andmanyearsago_S.doc  (please change custom size of your WORD doc to 16.5cm (W) x 10 cm (L)
I will then apply your messages to my template for print.  I did't have much time looking for paper stock today but this is my problem, you don't have to worry.
I went to 4 different shops AM and PM to source the best option of album, unfortunately Melbourne is never the best place for fancy stuffs unless it is either tailor made or DIY so my option becomes pretty limited.
I actually took clips from the 2  finalists however I will only post one here as I will opt for it because it is small and there might be a chance that JW will carry it around with him in the first couple of days after he receives presents from 1500 fans in Tokyo.
I will also choose album in black.  Personally I don't like dark colours but the white does attract dirty finger prints.  I won't go for the spiral bound type either because the spine may get squashed. 
Below is link and clip.  Since there are only 23 pages in album, if I receive 20 messages, it is OK and I may go back to mrdimples asking our designers again to design fanart to fill up the album.  However if I get more than 23 messages, I may need to print a short version of your message.  At this stage, I can't guarantee if I will opt for  a mixture of long and short version but I will have to make a decision probably based on first come first serve basis, I just hope you don't get offended if I don't choose your long version.  I need to be fair with everyone however while our designers, writers and coordinators are working hard on the artwork for the poster, I will have to reserve the first few places for them as we have to reward for their hard work.  I hope you all do agree. 
Please remember one thing as I expect most of you will be sending me English messages, bear in mind, JW may not be that proficient of our language so sending him a long message sometimes may not help, so please try to keep your message simple and not too longer like a thesis.  Including your fanart and pics is fine as it is a DIY.  If your message contains a language other than English, please attach a screenshot or jpg so I can check if my PC shows the same language.
Above custom size is the space you have for writing your message.  You are welcome to use large or small text size.  You may also  use a particular fancy font however please note my PC may not have the same font as yours, if it turns out that way, a default font detected by my PC will be used.  
My colour printer is not a commercial press, if the colours do not turn out to be the colour you have chosen, there is nothing I can do.
Although the deadline is Friday, please try not to leave things to the last minute as I will be planning to purchase the album, accessories and paper stock for print mid-week after work and your messages will be transferred to my template when I started receiving your email.  I just hope I don't get stressed out on the last week before I fly out as I need a healthy body for travelling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCpQfJw9n3E&feature=youtu.be

http://www.kikki-k.com/diy-album

Letter to Joo Won

Idea: group message to Cutie, representing Joo Won Soompi International Fans
HELP!:  I am drafting one but more volunteers please. Then we'll put up these drafts for you gals to comment, amend and choose.
Deadline: By Tuesday for all drafts to be posted and Thursday to be finalized. @manyears ago can then print on whatever stationery she chooses.

Trophy
Idea: to award Joo Won who is the Best Actor in our hearts and the actor who has a "Human Smell" i.e. a heart for people
Options: please refer to @jwonnie's post on page 1140 and choose.
Deadline: Tonight or by Monday morning, Hong Kong time.
@jwonnie, can you get the words "Human Smell" in Hangul? you know the phrase that Joo Won always uses. We can transcribed on the trophy something long this line: Joo Won, the Best Actor with a "Human Smell" and our "Joo Won International Soompi Fans" somewhere on the trophy.

Ok I'm losing tracks here, because I could only read the page where I was mentioned. so someone please correct me if the matter has been solved or not
@mrdimples I'll try to do the face mosaic photo today. The thing is I don't think I set the setting as high-resolution for that 'Love Around The World' poster, so I think I have to reproduce the same poster again, but with different size so that it won't loose its quality, and could you or anyone please link me to a folder of Cutie's pictures? I have some but I don't think I have that many and probably not the best quality as well (although I don't think I will need a high quality pictures for the mosaic pieces, but the more variety, the better) Thank you! :)

Ok I'm losing tracks here, because I could only read the page where I was mentioned. so someone please correct me if the matter has been solved or not

@mrdimples I'll try to do the face mosaic photo today. The thing is I don't think I set the setting as high-resolution for that 'Love Around The World' poster, so I think I have to reproduce the same poster again, but with different size so that it won't loose its quality, and could you or anyone please link me to a folder of Cutie's pictures? I have some but I don't think I have that many and probably not the best quality as well (although I don't think I will need a high quality pictures for the mosaic pieces, but the more variety, the better) Thank you! :)

Thank you so much for volunteering. I am out now, I will give you some specs of the poster which @manyearsago gave me and also the link to my photobucket. Be back in a hour or so