Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thanks my dear Soompi friends! :x

My little message:

Italian - Sei una cosa preziosa per me, grazie di esistere! Molti abbracci dall'Italia!

English (same message)  - You are a precious thing for me, thanks to exist! Many hugs from Italy! 

There's a little problem with @valinor500's tweet. It has exceeded the max number of characters. I suggest that whoever has Tweetlonger app accomodate her tweet so that all of it will be sent successfully.

Or maybe you can modify your messgae @valinor500?

export_04_zpscb6270df.png

Roll Call for Mass Tweets

gif credit: @Mishiellie

Calling

A: @Aera, @arch00B: @bobsaveroC: @coolreborn,@ctfrsgp, @cutie pie, @Cate77, @crazyoverkdrama, @chane019D: @daydreamsindecemberE: @ezze, @ellasam81, @elaina78F:

G: @goldlotusH:

I: @latteholic, @lilyperry @lyra_brillantez

J: @jwthfcK: @kithyhoo, @keaiduo, @kibumbieL: @lyra brillantez

M: @manyearsago, @moonandhearts, @mikhaella75, @mydeed, @meili ann, @Mishiellie, @meinitafitriana sari, @mhelbenito, @mojobobo, @maya90@mitchellchin

N: @nhatkhanh, @nemesis90

O:P: @padme, @pandora460

Q:R: @raito1310

S: @stearly, @silhouettes90, @simplydramafied1082, @septmoon16, @solnce, @StiLLThinking

T: @tamphan

U:V: @valinor500(we can tweet on your behalf, just drop us the message again), @VodoleiskayaX:Y:@yahneehZ:

If I missed your name or you note anyone missing from this list, please shout out, thank you

Present! So we group tweet today, may 8th 10pm seoul time??

Omg. Excited! But idk if my tweets are protected. Hmmm. will prolly check on my laptop later.

My twitter is moon_and_hearts

Please add me up too?

Thanks!! ^^

주원 Soompi Int'l Forum Fans 화이팅!

Mass Tweet - PLEASE READ

Originally we said we would tweet on the 9th but I am afraid he might be too busy tomorrow. But if we tweet in about 4 hours' time, I am afraid some people might not know of the change yet. Hmmmm......any ideas?

Or shall we have 2 Mass Tweets? Just modify your tweet a little.

1st Tweet: 10pm Seoul Time
2nd Tweet : 9am Seoul Time

Hey @mrdimples, will be there to do the mass tweet, however not at either time. I would have to do it at maybe 2 am seoul time of 9th may, since twitter is blocked at work place and my mobile cannot alternate between the two languages. Although I will miss being a part of the entire group :(

MASS TWEET - PLEASE CHECK AGAIN

Another timing suggestion for the 1st tweet in 5 and a half hours

I think this might be better since everyone around Asia would be at home and finshed with dinner by then.And Cutie might be winding down for the day. The other time zones broadly

Seoul 12:30 am
Asia: Midnight
Europe: Afternoon
East USA: Noon
West USA: Morning

Guest mei8805

@mrdimples okey..... Thank u so much for your reply.... ^^ I'm in for the mass tweet to our cutie...  ;)

Reminder: This is the Photo that will accompany your tweet.

Also made our own Joo Won Soompi Twitter Account : https://twitter.com/JooWonSoompi :D  Maybe we can discuss what we will use with this account later, maybe tweet news, etc. Definitely will use in following and tweeting Cutie. :D

@mrdimples' date=' yayyyy I can make it at 12.30 am since it will be 7.30 pm here in UAE. Just need to rush from work. So can we use the picture prepared by @coolreborn? @crazyforkdrama or anyone else will be looking into @valinor500 's tweet? [/quote']

Yup... But i think we need to trim @valinor500's tweet still. Exceeding 34 characters. Will pm her tonight to get her final tweet ready. Since i volunteer on tweeting her message, we have to include her ID to identify her tweet from mine, or maybe use my last email to create a new twitter add for her.

Will let you know if we have the final tweet tonight. :)

REPOSTING!!!

Attention: Group Tweets on May 9, 2013 (12:30 am Seoul time)

Hello Girls!!!

I am just reminding you about our Joo Won Soompi Group Tweet .

Format of tweet:

@moonjunwon <message in your language or in English> Frm 주원 Soompi Int'l Fans - <Your Country>

ex.
@moonjunwon Awesome Acting! Fighting!!! Frm 주원 Soompi Int'l Fans - Antarctica   

or

@moonjunwon Ang Galing Galing mo! Laban!! Frm 주원 Soompi Int'l Fans - Philippines  
(jeez, hard to translate but its the same as the English one, :)))

I think its ok if we tweet our message in our language or in English as long as the thought is there.

And yeah, one more thing....

Note: I think your twitter account should not be in Protected Mode if you want Joo Won to read your tweets.

About Protected Tweets

When you protect your Tweets, the following restrictions are put in place:

• People will have to request to follow you; each follow request will need approval.
  • Your Tweets will only be visible to users you've approved.
  • Other users will not be able to retweet your Tweets. 
  • Protected Tweets will not appear in Twitter search or Google search.
  • @Replies you send to people who aren't following you will not be seen by those users (because you have not given them permission to see your Tweets).
  • You cannot share permanent links to your Tweets with anyone other than your approved followers.

fr Twitter Support

--> I know you want your twitter account to be protected for some reasons but if you want Cutie to read your tweets to him, then you have to make it Public unless if he followed you, then there will be no problem. :)>-

Picture that will be attached on the Tweet

lwacm.png

Joo Won Soompi Twitter Account : https://twitter.com/JooWonSoompi

Joo Won Fighting!!! Joo Won Soompi Girls, Fighting!!!

Joo Won: I wonder what kind of tweets you girls will send me....
33kry4n.jpg