Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Girls, need some expert opinion on where will I put the logo, I made some pics where the logo is, please tell me what is the good one. (logo still work in progress)

joowonlovearoundtheworl.png

Just crazy lemon logo attack. LOL. This is not included. :D

sorroundedbylemons.png

... I think I'm going to dream of lemons.. ahhhh....

@coolreborn I liked picture 5.@latteholic awesome work on the photoshop. I liked the font as it is in the given colour but I am ready to go with what the majority deems as suitable :)>-@daydreamsindecember agree with the point on using the English language. Me gonna tweet in the native language and translate it in English (in case Im Yunho can help him out in the explanation :P )

Hi, Joo Won Soompi Fans!
Thanks for the variety of information and all you do for the foreign fans! We really appreciate it! =***
I would like to do my bit in your tremendous work. There was a problem with translating the phrase into Korean - the one you planned to post on Joo`s Twitter account. So, a friend of mine has helped me with it. Here`s the correct variant: 
모든 나라 팬들이 주원을 사랑합니다!~ / Fans of all countries love Joo Won
You guys so unbelievable. Very fun forum ;D 
Good Luck! ^^
P.S.: Joo`s Slavic Fan Club would be glad to join the flashmob too ;))

cutie pie said: HELLO GUYS  *wave to all*  finally i can comment in Joowon's *emm can i called him "cutie" too ?*  thread after a long time being a silent reader  :D
just like you guys , I LOVE HIM SO MUCH MUCH MUCH  , he is the cutest actor among all my favorite actors  kkkk 
i love him since "bridal mask" and after that i tried to watch his previous drama like ojakgyo brothers and baker kim takgoo .. he's really a great actor FTW!!! two weeks ago i just finished watch L7CS , and oh my ..... he's make falling in love even more  with him , btw I love his chemistry with CKH in L7CS ^^v
thank you guys for the updates about joown activity , i really love to read all ur comments .. you guys are awesome !!
I LOVE IT VERY MUCH WHEN JOOWON DOING GWIYOMI , HE'S SO CUTE ..REALLY REALLY CUTE  !! 
emm my english grammar really weird , so sorry if u guys can't understand well what i'm talking about ^^v :-h :-h :x

solnce said:

Hi, Joo Won Soompi Fans!
Thanks for the variety of information and all you do for the foreign fans! We really appreciate it! =***
I would like to do my bit in your tremendous work. There was a problem with translating the phrase into Korean - the one you planned to post on Joo`s Twitter account. So, a friend of mine has helped me with it. Here`s the correct variant: 
모든 나라 팬들이 주원을 사랑합니다!~ / Fans of all countries love Joo Won
You guys so unbelievable. Very fun forum ;D 
Good Luck! ^^
P.S.: Joo`s Slavic Fan Club would be glad to join the flashmob too ;))

@stearly... Dear, when you said HD, I wasn't expecting that this will look so gooooood....

@crazeoverkdrama: Now I know the difference between Jack n Jill Puff Corn and Oishi Pop Corn... :)) Next time, I have to read the label first before buying. :(( The best thing to do with a puff corn is eat it while watching Joo Won's star1 BTS HD videos... you can even use the plastic wrapper by crumbling it and then biting. :))

-edit-

And that background music is not helping either... I can almost feel my body dancing in the beat. hahahaha.

-edit-

Water...  I need water!!!!

Ehhhhh!! There's a difference between the two?? :-O

After watching that BTS of Star1 and seeing Cutie rub is lips like that, i might be eating the foil, and not notice it until the end of the vid! :)) :)) :))

stearly said:

@coolreborn: I brought water for you, dear! :-)

Dear @stearly: Coolreborn needs water, you brought her water, but where's my Mermaid Joowon gif. I'm still waiting for it.

:((

My dear @goldlotus... I think stearly just provided you a MerCutie... Can't you see him swim??

*secretly tossing swiming fins to Cutie*