Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hi! today will start group tweet at 9am seoul time?...I wish I can tweet at that time...so excited^^

Yeah! Let's show cutie the support of Joo Won Soompi International Fans!

But we're still tweet spamming him, like right now. @arch00 is not stopping til she gets a reply from Cutie! Kekeke!

Hahaha..i wanna tweet till get his reply too^^...but i am working and gonna take flight back to my home in this afternoon..maybe i should tweet from now on♥

REPOSTING!!!

Attention: Group Tweets on May 9, 2013 (9:00 am Seoul time)

Hello Girls!!!

I am just reminding you about our Joo Won Soompi Group Tweet .

Format of tweet:

@moonjunwon <message in your language or in English> Frm 주원 Soompi Int'l Fans - <Your Country>

ex.
@moonjunwon Awesome Acting! Fighting!!! Frm 주원 Soompi Int'l Fans - Antarctica   

or

@moonjunwon Ang Galing Galing mo! Laban!! Frm
주원 Soompi Int'l Fans - Philippines  
(jeez, hard to translate but its the same as the English one, )

I think its ok if we tweet our message in our language or in English as long as the thought is there.

And yeah, one more thing....

Note: I think your twitter account should not be in Protected Mode if you want Joo Won to read your tweets.

About Protected Tweets

When you protect your Tweets, the following restrictions are put in place:

• People will have to request to follow you; each follow request will need approval.
  • Your Tweets will only be visible to users you've approved.
  • Other users will not be able to retweet your Tweets. 
  • Protected Tweets will not appear in Twitter search or Google search.
  • @Replies you send to people who aren't following you will not be seen by those users (because you have not given them permission to see your Tweets).
  • You cannot share permanent links to your Tweets with anyone other than your approved followers.

fr Twitter Support

--> I know you want your twitter account to be protected for some reasons but if you want Cutie to read your tweets to him, then you have to make it Public unless if he followed you, then there will be no problem.

Picture that will be attached on the Tweet

It's Paeksang Award Day today, let's hope he will take home an award. :D Let's give him our  full support. Even if he don't reply to us, at least we showed him that he got fans that supporting him here at Joo Won Soompi. :-bd \m/ And we will see him as an MC. Yay!!!!!

Joo Won Soompi Twitter Account : https://twitter.com/JooWonSoompi

Joo Won Fighting!!! Joo Won Soompi Girls, Fighting!!!

Joo Won: Just keep tweeting me girls.

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

padme said:

I have to tweet in name of 2 friends one from colombia and one from venezuela so *o* this was YAY  I think  I gonna cry T-T hope he get all the love <3

dear @coolreborn mabe soompi twiter can be use to translate cutie twits =)

and @latteholic you did an amazing job *o* GIRL'S ALL WE DO THE BEST ;0;

Guest keaiduo

moonandhearts said: Or could be a PD or someone who works in his company?

We all know Joo Won's very touchy so I'm not that surprised seeing him having skinship with people. Who knows, maybe we can be in that position too when we meet him in the near future! ^^

Guest Mishiellie

OMG~~ i couldnt spam cutie today... New work is soo strict..  no cellphones or music players or anything allowed.. due to customer privacy and stuff... scared of info leaking

:(( :(( :(( :((

Guest Vodoleiskaya

I did it again at 9.01 o clock of seoul time! In my town it was 11.00 am.I hope our dear cutie will be glad for such support....Yeeeeeeee.....

Guest padme

@coolreborn ahhh i know u_u google translate with me is mehhh .__. xD sorry to ask this but you know were we can watch Paeksang award¿? me wants to stay awake until 3am or 4am here in my side of the world xD I will need a big cup of coffe but I wanna see him <3

Guest keaiduo

Mishiellie said: OMG~~ i couldnt spam cutie today... New work is soo strict..  no cellphones or music players or anything allowed.. due to customer privacy and stuff... scared of info leaking

keaiduo said: @simplydramafied1082 Actually I am so lazy that sometimes I only posted on Baidu and forgot to post here. But I promise that I will be a more active soompier to share all stuffs about JW with you. So here they are:

The second video is also from DC. At first I was very pleased to see how polite JW was, but then it really shocked me when I saw JW was so close to the girl and kept holding hands with her. I hope they are just relatives.
cr: 줜어쥰 @ DC
-----------------------------------------------edit: I always hope that JW can find a girlfriend who will love him and treat him well. But after watching the video, I realized that when the day really come, I would feel happy and sad at the same time!

commence 2nd batch of our group tweet!! ^^
p.s. I'll be sending the pic below as well. Hope it's alright with you guys? Of course, I'll be sending the official pic too! In fact I already did! kekeke! You may send it if you guys want to! :P 
lovefromaroundtheworldJooWonSoompi_zps0e

ooooh where can we watch Baeksang Awards either live or delayed telecast? Either way, will be tuning in here for the screencaps! Thanks in advance! ^_~

moonandhearts said: commence 2nd batch of our group tweet!! ^^
p.s. I'll be sending the pic below as well. Hope it's alright with you guys? Of course, I'll be sending the official pic too! In fact I already did! kekeke! You may send it if you guys want to! :P 

ooooh where can we watch Baeksang Awards either live or delayed telecast? Either way, will be tuning in here for the screencaps! Thanks in advance! ^_~

Guest keaiduo

mrdimples

said:

keaiduo

said:

@simplydramafied1082 Actually I am so lazy that sometimes I only posted on Baidu and forgot to post here. But I promise that I will be a more active soompier to share all stuffs about JW with you. So here they are:

The second video is also from DC. At first I was very pleased to see how polite JW was, but then it really shocked me when I saw JW was so close to the girl and kept holding hands with her. I hope they are just relatives.
cr: 줜어쥰 @ DC
-----------------------------------------------edit: I always hope that JW can find a girlfriend who will love him and treat him well. But after watching the video, I realized that when the day really come, I would feel happy and sad at the same time!

Guest Mishiellie

keaiduo said: Mishiellie said: OMG~~ i couldnt spam cutie today... New work is soo strict..  no cellphones or music players or anything allowed.. due to customer privacy and stuff... scared of info leaking

Guest Mishiellie

ok i am spamming now~~~~ haha 
I can't spam during my daytime here.. only night time

Our pic is back on Top again!

tweetcap_zps82e82262.png

Thank you @coolreborn for your hard work in this mass tweet. I hope Joo Won reads our tweets and whenever he sucks his favorite lemon, it'll be like kissing Soompi fans here :D Thank you @latteholic for patiently taking our requests and tireless work on the picture. Thank you @daysindecember  for your help and suggestions.Thank you @solnce for your contributing the Hangul words. Thank you every one for your feedback and contributions towards making this mass tweet possible.

-edit- just checked and moonandhearts' pic is the 2nd now