Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thanks for welcoming me @callmegiggles and @bjvipb2uty to this JooWon thread.  I can only get my doses of JW here! 

Btw, I have just watched Fatal Intuition but its the raw version.  Joo Won's awesome here.  Love his acting skills as usual and his unique style which makes him so great an actor.  JW never fails to appeal to me no matter how he looks/looked.  I realise its JW's acting skills that I am so totally attracted to...oops not forgetting his good looks too!  (Cant wait to get the version with subs).

•  

Edited by gentlelily12
  • Like 9

Homework for ya ladies

Find fancams of Joowon guesting for Altarboys in Tokyo/Nagoya! I've typed English and Korean into Youtube and found nuthin' so anyone can type Japanese? LOL

its kim namo guesting in joowon's tokyo and nagoya live. Kim Namo is a hyung who did altarboyz with Joowon.

• Like 6

Homework for ya ladies

Find fancams of Joowon guesting for Altarboys in Tokyo/Nagoya! I've typed English and Korean into Youtube and found nuthin' so anyone can type Japanese? LOL

its kim namo guesting in joowon's tokyo and nagoya live. Kim Namo is a hyung who did altarboyz with Joowon.

Awww hahaha reading hashtag fail! Thought it was the other way around! Got a little excited atthe thought that he probably sung something from Altarboyz... Or did they? Maybe at least a duet or something?

• Like 3

Homework for ya ladies

Awww hahaha reading hashtag fail! Thought it was the other way around! Got a little excited atthe thought that he probably sung something from Altarboyz... Or did they? Maybe at least a duet or something?

According to HK fc fanacc, they duet the song JW sang in Healing Camp (Like Rain..-something. I need to start remembering that name lol)

They also sang another song together, but I'll wait till there's more details about it before spreading it, lol. Seems like something crazy (in a hilarious way).

• Like 6

周元镜头前挑战高难度动作 怕会飞的昆虫

邓华贵 2015年11月25日
ZB_25_11_2015_CJ_8_30090449_29665152_chi

邓华贵/报道

谢智扬/摄影

惊险的汽车追逐战,从高架桥上纵身而跳,屏气在水中录影……这些都难不倒凡事亲力亲为、坚持不用替身的韩国演员周元。

避开危险性东西 

镜头前的周元帅气、身手敏捷,尤其是在最新作品《流氓医生》里勇敢挑战许多高难度动作场面。但你或许万万没想到,这个28岁的大男生竟然害怕会飞的昆虫。

上个月旋风似的来新宣传新戏《流》的周元,接受媒体小组访问时透露,私底下和剧中角色完全相反,不喜欢冒险。“现实生活中,只要碰到任何一点危险性的东西,我都会尽量避开。我害怕的东西挺多,唯有在演戏时接触具有冒险性的事物。”

进一步问,最害怕什么?

周元腼腆地笑说:“我最害怕昆虫。尤其是那些会飞,却又不懂得控制飞行方向的家伙,总是朝着我飞来!最讨厌那些不懂得控制自己身体的虫子了。”可爱坦然的答复,令记者们笑成一团。

拍《流氓医生》瘦七公斤

韩国娱乐圈子里,周元是出名的勤奋演员。除了拍动作戏不用替身,每当一个作品拍摄结束就立即投入下一个,不给自己喘气空间。像几个月前为了拍摄《流》,就足足瘦七公斤,且连续六天没睡觉。

尽管拍摄过程艰苦,周元没有多大怨言:“每接拍一部电视剧,总是没天没夜地录影,虽然很辛苦,但我觉得这种‘速战速决’的方式也挺有趣的。加上剧集一播出就能知道观众的即时反应,能和观众有交流。若能取得高收视率,自然感到鼓舞,但即便收视平平,拍摄现场的气氛也非常好,如同和朋友在一起那样自在。我想这就是拍摄再辛苦,也撑得住的原因。”

医生形象深入人心

出道五年,周元曾挑战过不同种类角色,但最深入人心的似乎是其医生形象。两年前,他在《良医》里饰演患有自闭症和学者综合征的医生;今年则在《流》里,饰演游走黑白两道的医生,为了拯救患病的妹妹(朴慧秀饰)不惜铤而走险。

有趣的是,周元拍摄完《良医》后就曾发誓再也不接拍医疗剧,因为剧中多个医疗术语,令他背得满头大汗。然而当他接到《流》的剧本时,却改变想法。“《流》的医生角色和《良》很不同,虽都是医疗剧,但性质非常不同。《良》充满温情,带给观众不少动感;《流》则有许多动作场面,我演的角色脸皮很厚、性格粗犷,但很讲感情,为正义而奋斗,是我接这部戏的原因之一。”

各种经历在脸上留痕迹

周元以电视剧演员身份出道之前,早已活跃于舞台剧,参演过多部音乐剧如“Altar Boyz”、《青春狂热》(Grease)、《春之觉醒》(Spring Awakening)、《人鬼情未了》(Ghost)等。

2010年,凭《面包王子金卓求》里的反派角色正式出道,以精湛的恶人演技给观众留下深刻印象。之后,他努力挑战不同剧种,展现全方位的演技,参演的多部韩剧如《新娘面具》《鹊桥兄弟们》都创下高收视率。

尽管如此,周元依然保持谦虚,在韩国演艺圈里是出名的礼貌男。他受访时也坦言,不认为自己长得特别帅。“坦白说,我平时真的不觉得自己好看,只是化了妆、弄个发型后,才变得比较帅气。

“在来新的飞机上,我在厕所照镜子时看见满腮胡须的自己,心想和五年前出道时的样子完全不同。然而,我看到岁月在脸上留下的痕迹。与其说自己长得好看,不如说各种生活经历在脸上留下皱纹等痕迹,让我感到非常满足。”

小时候的周元和许多人一样,拥有不少梦想,曾想过当医生、警察、翻译员,甚至总统。他笑说:“小时候的性格比较内向,从小就有许多想法,如中学时就开始对婚姻有很多想法。后来进了艺术高校,戏剧带给我许多快乐,从此就一直走向演戏的道路。

“老师曾告诉我,演艺圈竞争激烈,不仅靠努力,还要有运气,建议我不妨考虑做幕后工作。但幸好我的选择最终还是带来了不错的结果。”

《流氓医生》每逢星期六下午4时30分,于ONE频道(新电信电视 513、604/星和视界 124、820、823)重播。

Source: Singapore Lianhe Zaobao (25 Nov 2015) 

http://m.zaobao.com.sg/culture/entertainment/story/552695

Edited by ctfrsgp
  • Like 4

Homework for ya ladies

According to HK fc fanacc, they duet the song JW sang in Healing Camp (Like Rain..-something. I need to start remembering that name lol)

They also sang another song together, but I'll wait till there's more details about it before spreading it, lol. Seems like something crazy (in a hilarious way).

I think I found the "something crazy"

https://youtu.be/DnTrb-Y53-8

I wish we get to see the full craziness

The uploader has a few other videos from the event as well.

• Like 4

Homework for ya ladies

I think I found the "something crazy"

https://youtu.be/DnTrb-Y53-8

I wish we get to see the full craziness

The uploader has a few other videos from the event as well.

hahah, im not sure is this from the same craziness i read about. Theres something else.... about Joowon being 'the girl' in the duet :x 

• Like 5

This thread seems quiet recently. Everyone's busy? I really hoping to read fan accounts on Japanese fan meeting because it seems like those who attended and the star himself had a fantastic time. Anyone in soompi attended? Pls share your joy with us here!

@gilaswan Which epi are you at now? Curious to know if you have completed watching all episodes..Hee. . Do you prefer JW in Gaksital to JW in Yongpal? And do you prefer the drama Gaksital to Yongpal? I wonder how will a fan think of JW's acting in Gaksital after watching Yongpal because he is already a seasoned actor in the later (esp in those romantic scenes haha). I felt like a proud omma watching him grew and matured from Gaksital in 2012 to Yongpal  in 2015. 

Anyone saw JW's instagram post this afternoon? I wonder why he deleted it subsequently. Is it because he is not supposed to post other actors' pictures? I think it's about him being voted as No. 1 boyfriend. The picture shows Park Yoo Chun and Lee Jong Seok too. (Edit: for those who are interested, the deleted post is shared on JW HongKong Fanclub facebook here)

• Like 7

@sagaseed i am down under but unfortunately not at JW's....

Yeah, seems like thread is on holiday too. 

I was laughing at JW in the Japanese fanact that he will call his gf 100 times a day. Reminded me of what he said during Win Win, that he would text his gf many times,from waking her up for school to tucking her in bed.I had wondered if he would change...seems not.

• Like 7

Hi @mrdimples, *waves happily*  Hope you are enjoying your holiday!

Yeah, can't believe he said 100 times a day when he knows how busy he is. I remembered he quoted unattainable figures when he was asked to predict box office results for Fatal Intuition.  Me thinks this boy doesn't have a sense of numbers. haha... If that's the case, I'm really relieved his parents is managing his finances for him!

By the way, thanks for sharing that comment on TC from Dramabeans few pages back. I decided to watch TC first instead of OB and I have completed all 16 episodes! (Alright,  I cheated a little, skipping certain parts without cutie :) I'm glad I did as I love TC very very much!!! I don't usually like such genre but I'm love the characters' growth and their friendship in TC. Few episodes in and I was laughing and crying with them. This drama is very different from JW's more intense dramas. Nonetheless, those eyes could communicate every subtle nuance of emotions so I was drawn into his acting once again. Such acting is usually lacking in idols-led rom coms which might explain why I always find them boring to watch.

So I really should thank that critical "anti fan" right? Haha... I have watched countless kdramas since 1998 (oops, did I just reveal my age?) and I can say TC ranks high on my favourite drama list. Well, it's definitely below Gaksital and Yongpal but it ranks high among the rom coms I have watched. So I don't understand why the rating was so bad. I'm glad Javabean didn't overly compare TC to the Japanese version and had given rather good reviews, otherwise the backlash from those who anti-TC could have been worse. TC should be enjoyed as a stand alone drama. I hope those who like light-hearted dramas check out TC. The classical music pieces, the beautiful autumn scenery, the comical side characters, JW's charming performances and his FUNNY expressions throughout the drama... I think I got to search for gifs of those to watch whenever I feel depressed! I always thought JW performs best in dark and intense roles so I'm really really happy he took up this drama and prove me wrong! A good actor should not be stereotyped. A good actor is also able to act like a real conductor, play piano like a real pianist after merely months of training...

Can't wait for JW's next drama :)

Edited by sagaseed
  • Like 5

안녕 친구야! 

I've been busy writing the second chapter of my cannot-seem-to-finish work, but it's been submitted so I've got some time to breathe before I start writing again, this time chapter 1 (yes, like Star Wars, I seem to be writing backwards...)

@mrdimples Nice to have you check in even while on vacation. Trust you're having a good time!

@sagaseed I can't say I like Joo Won better or not in Gaksital vs YongPal. I mean, I like him as an actor. Period. I can see he has improved a lot since Gaksital - some awkward deliveries in there - but I like both roles. I think Gaksital stretched him emotionally. But YongPal seems to be a more challenging character. A lot more nuanced acting required in YongPal, cos emotions not so "raw". I haven't yet seen a role he's taken where I don't like him. I only couldn't get through OB cos of storyline, not him. 

• Like 6

Oh. I've finished watching Gaksital btw. I didn't like the last few episodes. Felt the tension with Shunji got too dragged out. But yes, that bromance is the best I've seen yo. The two of them... Even better than the Lee Jong Suk + Kim Woo Bin pair.

• Like 6

@gilaswan : same with me, i cant choose beetwen those or that

@mrdimples : happy holiday

when I see his acting, I see it as if the role really live. when i saw his acting in BKKTG, even though it was his first role, but really very touching and made me sympathize with the role. for his 2nd role in OG, although I slightly feel less fit, why do I feel less fit, because hwang tae hee that should be cool with a smile vertices are rare but when joo won the act it rather feels out of place, because he often smiled cutely. but because of the way an interesting story and all the characters made me fall in love with this drama.
and I feel that his acting to be very good in BM.
But TC is different, initially I had thought of it, I refused to watch TC, but curiosity finally I see it. Llke @sagaseed write that TC is her fave drama and dont understand why the rating is bad. finally I too think so, why not from the first I saw, its very touching and funny.

constantly his ability started to increase. he play in various role, met a lot of actor and actress who is more senior, so that he can adjust and find his own style in acting. when I saw the fatal intuition, no subtitle, and I do not really know what they are talking about, but I can catch the meaning and acting joo won in this film made me give applaus very much. daebakkkk

once again like @sagaseed write : "A good actor should not be stereotyped. A good actor is also able to act like a real conductor, play piano like a real pianist after merely months of training..." and dont forget his role in good doctor, play autism like a real autism and play doctor like a real doctor. i love it so much.

a lot of thumb for Joo Won.

Hopefully joo won can entertain us with the great dramas and movies

• Like 5

Oh. I've finished watching Gaksital btw. I didn't like the last few episodes. Felt the tension with Shunji got too dragged out. But yes, that bromance is the best I've seen yo. The two of them... Even better than the Lee Jong Suk + Kim Woo Bin pair.

not a wrong choice if they get the best bromance award from dramafever :):). maybe because lee jong suk and kim woo bin played in modern drama so they more popular for young audience while joo won and park ki wong play in historycal drama.

joo won has never get the role as a popular student . his role as students only in the fashion king, and even then with a nerd appearance.

• Like 4