[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

@agie this is from indonesian's website: http://creativedisc.com/2014/03/running-man-member-dan-park-ji-sung-di-asian-dream-cup-2014-indonesia/

They will start selling the tickets on april 5th..

Guest agie1430292211

@myutaa thank you so much chingu! 
Does anyone from Indonesia would like to go together to see them at GBK? I can't wait to see gary in person! *giddy

Guest runningturtle

Hi, first time posting here. I recognize some of you from Emergency Couple thread. I wanted to ask if anyone noticed that Jihyo and Woobin looked very comfortable with each other in the Australia Special. Usually, Jihyo is reserved with guests but she is going all out now.
@sartikam My Favorites:Ep 15 - Seoul metro train depot (seducing Jihyo)
Ep 52 - choi min-soo (everyone fears him from then on...lol, and the episode makes you bite your nails waiting to see whats going to happen to our poor RM members)Ep 98 - Zombie ApocalypseEp 112 - Paper Mill (intense name tag ripping)
Ep 124 - to become a king (you will never see it coming)
Ep 127 - Busan Special (with SimonD, Kikwang, Yongwha - who doesn't want to see afro gary)Ep 134 - Legend of the nine swords: VietnamEP 178 - RM vs Pd (great teamwork)Ep 155 - Horror Special: Partner of Fate (scary/creepy)

@alzalya thank you for sharing! I'm watching episode 137 after reading your post. It's so funny! I can't stop laughing to see idiot kwang soo =)) and also when Gary and Haha do the cross hand.. "Ji..!" "Hyo..!!" "Monk..." EPIC!! :))

Just watched the last instalment of Australia episode and it is awesome! Can we have Kim Woo Bin back? Make him a regular cast like Yong Hwa. I'd totally love it! Another thing, it's my wishful thinking to have Ji Hyo and Woo Bin in a project together etc. drama or movie. They look good together!  :D

Hi RM fans! ^^
My friend is in Korea now and she wants to try her luck to meet the RM members! However, she has no idea where the filming locations are at. Does anyone know where to find information of the filming locations, or probably any Korean fans' websites that update knetz on RM's whereabouts? Thanks in advance for your help! :)

eRzzie

said: Hi RM fans! ^^

My friend is in Korea now and she wants to try her luck to meet the RM members! However, she has no idea where the filming locations are at. Does anyone know where to find information of the filming locations, or probably any Korean fans' websites that update knetz on RM's whereabouts? Thanks in advance for your help!

:)

On April 2, Kang Gary made headlines when he tweeted: I do not play pranks on April Fool's Day at the expense of other people. I want to curse but it is too early so I'll keep it in.8869647_f520.jpg

The tweet seemed to have pertained to a photoshopped image of his Twitter account. A fan screencapped his Twitter page and photoshopped it to make it look like he said: I love you, Song Ji Hyo. Song Ji Hyo is a reality TV star and his co-host on the 4-year strong Running Man. They have a loveline on the show and a popular one at that. His reaction launched debates among:

• diehard Monday Couple Shippers - those who believe that the two are in fact together in real life or one of the two or both have feelings for each other
  • casual Monday Couple Shippers - those who like the loveline but feel it is just for the show and personal lives of the two must be respected
  • Monday Couple haters

Before we go deeper into the "whys?" and "hows?", let us clear out something. Kang Gary didn't directly state that he was upset over joke but we can safely assume the following:

• whatever he was upset about was something that happened publicly because KG does not publicly air his emotions about something that happened in private. We all know that for sure given the numerous problems he has had in private but no one heard about
  • it was a "big" issue for him because he does not usually air his ire in public unless it is something PUBLIC and major. Of all the problems he has had in the last several years, the only time he ever aired his ire was about their tenant who maliciously maligned their name publicly
  • it didn't involve any of his "personal" friends because if it did, he wouldn't say anything about it publicly. The last several years, he has had some conflicts with people close to him but he never talked about it, not even a clue
  • it was something that happened on April Fool's Day as he clearly said on his tweet

All signs point to that photoshopped joke but Gary will most likely never address the issue again.

Why he got upset is something we will not concretely understand unless he choose to explain it but it does shed light on just how fans or shippers can take things too far.

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST OF THE ARTICLE

Guest agie1430292211

Thanks for the article @klent . its true that sometimes fans are not sensitive to her/his idol personal life, i mean idols are still humans too. I personally thinks Gary handles the issue pretty well...

@agie he is very patient with fans. it's just that fans don't know their limits sometimes. 
Saturday, April 5, 2014

Dramas

8:00 PM

Wonderful Days 22.4

10:00 PM

1. MBC Hotel King 11.7
2. SBS Angel Eyes 6.3

Variety

1. KBS Immortal Song 12.1 
2. MBC Infinity Challenge 10.0 
3. SBS Star King 9.0
4. MBC We Got Married 5.6

Sunday, April 6 2014

Dramas

8:00 PM

Wonderful Days 24.9

10:00 PM

1. MBC Hotel King 10.9
2. SBS Angel Eyes 6.6

Variety

5:00 PM

1. SBS Running Man 13.6 
2. MBC Real Man / KBS 1 Night 2 Days 12.2
3. KBS Superman is Back 10.2 
4. SBS K-Pop Star 3 9.1
5. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 7.3

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 15.5

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

ep192 is simply awesome!!! the guests are great and teamwork among the RM and guests is really high. really really enjoy this ep. the whole concept of traveling thru the country is really gd, with the missions to brighten up the journey.
hats off to the RM production team for coming out with this concept. it has been a long while since RM travel on the train. as a fan, i can only say a big "thank you".
the dice game at the bus station is really funny. to me, that is the highlight of the show esp when SJH exploded whenever "6" came out. ha ha ha......
looking forward to the 2nd installment of this camping trip.
and as SJH say, RM let's go CAMPING!!!!!
RM fighting!!! RM Rating fighting!!!!

Love this week episode... Running Man got better and better this year.

Best moment-- Food Game... Never thought that OhManSuk such easy going person, him and Haha really match well together... how they managed to win the game to pay their food. ImJooWan really blank person. - RyuSeungSoo cheat... Ho he managed to put water bottle in his pant. And but pain exercise - Jaesuk flag's dance- JiHyo and number 6! It curse- DongJun, The Kim Spirited boy...full with spiritAnd I love how DongJun calling Noona to JiHyo when she visit her both men camp...

I laughed so hard when Jihyo gets '6' on the second dice roll and she kicked it afterwards.

Also, DongJun reminds me of JoongKi with his 'spirited' attitude, lol.

I'd say this episode is a 'relaxing' one for a non-tag ripping game/mission. Looking forward for part 2 next week!