[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest Littlezaznangel

I really liked this episode a lot....
i really wished during the quiz part they had the nonsense category just for haha. I loved how he said no one expected me to get all 3 correct. I also wished we could of seen Kim Ji Suk during the quiz game and during the special round i wish he didnt get the correct answer. I was looking forward to his mishaps. I hope he comes back again.

Guest Tinkiebell

Does anyone know what the name of the background song in episode 190 that plays at 34:40 minutes, when it was revealed that Angel's eyes team wins the stairs climbing mission anyway?
EDIT: Nevermind I found it. Deli Spice - Chau Chau

RM is heading to Indonesia in June for Asian Dream Cup 2014. But SBS hasn't released any news on this 
[info - Asian Dream Cup 2014 in Indonesia]
Date: 2 June 2014, MondayTime: To be confirmedVenue: Gelora Bung Karno, Senayan, JakartaConfirmed Attendees: Park Ji Sung and all 7 members of Running ManOrganizer: JS Foundation
- Via @Runners_JKT & @creativedisc Twitter

Lim Desmond

said:

RM is heading to Indonesia in June for Asian Dream Cup 2014. But SBS hasn't released any news on this 
Date: 2 June 2014, MondayTime: To be confirmedVenue: Gelora Bung Karno, Senayan, JakartaConfirmed Attendees: Park Ji Sung and all 7 members of Running ManOrganizer: JS Foundation

I really like episode 190. It is so much funnier. Usually when we have running man vs guest situation, the members will give in to the guests. But this time, I think they played a fair game. I was actually surprised by the staircase segment even though this twist is not new. I don't know why I still got tricked just like everyone else that its a test of stamina and not observation.

The editing for this episode is just superb. It is actually very smooth as compared to the Aussie episodes. This is ironic because the production team has more time to edit the 2nd Aussie episode, and the Angel Eyes episode was actually edited with a shorter deadline. I guess the Aussie ones were over-edited and this resulted in an anti-climax. Maybe they should just do cursory editing coz i think the side jokes (which are usually edited out) in this episode were absolutely funny!

Running man vs guest is a great idea but they should avoid giving in too much to the guests (like Big Bang episode). I think one of the guests said doing a team event before the drama is great for bonding between the cast. I think its so true. Running man should invite these cast actors for an upcoming drama more frequently. It not only introduces the audience to a new drama, it actually creates chemistry between the cast actors which will facilitate teamwork in the drama later on. We know that acting requires serious teamwork but some actors are unfamiliar with each other. Variety shows like running man can actually bridge that unfamiliarity and provides a platform for team bonding.

PinkSpider03 . said: I really like episode 190. It is so much funnier. Usually when we have running man vs guest situation, the members will give in to the guests. But this time, I think they played a fair game. I was actually surprised by the staircase segment even though this twist is not new. I don't know why I still got tricked just like everyone else that its a test of stamina and not observation.

The editing for this episode is just superb. It is actually very smooth as compared to the Aussie episodes. This is ironic because the production team has more time to edit the 2nd Aussie episode, and the Angel Eyes episode was actually edited with a shorter deadline. I guess the Aussie ones were over-edited and this resulted in an anti-climax. Maybe they should just do cursory editing coz i think the side jokes (which are usually edited out) in this episode were absolutely funny!

Running man vs guest is a great idea but they should avoid giving in too much to the guests (like Big Bang episode). I think one of the guests said doing a team event before the drama is great for bonding between the cast. I think its so true. Running man should invite these cast actors for an upcoming drama more frequently. It not only introduces the audience to a new drama, it actually creates chemistry between the cast actors which will facilitate teamwork in the drama later on. We know that acting requires serious teamwork but some actors are unfamiliar with each other. Variety shows like running man can actually bridge that unfamiliarity and provides a platform for team bonding.

Hello Runners~ 
Im new here and I must say that I'm an avid fan of RunningMan.
I haven't watch RM Episode 190 yet and will watch it tomorrow or a day after~ and I'm really looking forward for the 3 part of Australia Adventure.
Aigoo Woo Bin and Rain plus RunningMan members is a fun episodes kekeke.

Guest Littlezaznangel

i really like this idea of the whole cast from a particular show coming together to challenge running man. Instead of like when idols do make a comeback its usually the same ones that always come back while the other members dont or have never appeared on this show. It's pretty much the same with actors only the ones that came on the show once before usually comes back. By inviting the whole clan we see rookies and veterans who have experience in running man.

Littlezaznangel said: i really like this idea of the whole cast from a particular show coming together to challenge running man. Instead of like when idols do make a comeback its usually the same ones that always come back while the other members dont or have never appeared on this show. It's pretty much the same with actors only the ones that came on the show once before usually comes back. By inviting the whole clan we see rookies and veterans who have experience in running man.

saranghaechoiseunghyun said:

Lim Desmond

said:

Guest viddvidd

Hi. 
I am a new member here. but I am a big fans of Running Man of course. In the end of May 2014, i will go to Seoul, and it would be such a blessing for me if i can meet or at least see and watch Running Man live. Would you mind give me some information about a website that i can refer or everything (or Line or KakaoTalk ID of Running Man Fans in Korea) so I can know the location and schedule of Running Man in May 26th 2014?
Thank You for your help :) 

Running Man is such a gem. I've been watching it for two years now (although I tend to skip some a bit boring episodes). The show tends to take my stress away.I like their missions in other countries the most. And episode 190 was quite good, I really wanted RM team to win, got a bit nervous with Kwang Soo at the end. But he pushed through for his teammates. 

I just watched episode 190 and like everyone I really enjoyed it a lot. The guests themselves were a surprise! I didn't expect the cast from Angel Eye before the drama has even air to attend running man. It's good to see Lee Sang Yoon from his last appearance with Lee Bo Young. I don't think I've seen Goo Hye Sun in any variety show for so long so it was a huge surprise. There's Big Bang's Seung Ri, and there's Ji Suk! I missed him so much and still remember his appearance in Love Letter! Gosh I missed that variety show too! His appearance brought back so many good memories! I rooted for Team Angel for the whole episode, and I don't normally root for guest teams. I'm glad all of them, especially the two senior actors are such good spot. Goo Hye Sun was so shy though.. It's an awesome and super enjoyable episode. Haven't laughed so hard for a long time! 

Episode 190 is Daeback ,, Running man is back !! 
It is amzing how they are able to give us something good when we almost giving up in having any good episodes like before ,, but whatever may happen I am keeping my faith in RM team ,, everything in life has up & down , but good to see them giving it all every time and in almost every episode ..
Kwang So was epic ! , I laughed so much with them comparing him to the guest Ji seok ( the actor  ) 
Surprisingly the segment I laughed the most watching it was the quiz time ,,, 
the Un expected failure of the Nation MC ..the Un expected , Hidden weapon Smart Ha Ha .. The race of not asked question conducted by Our Giraffe ...Blank Ace ji repeating the same answer !! hand !!!!!!!Out of blue the correct medical answer by the Muscular guy ,, remembering that from those times his Hyung was studying Medicine >> this time I found Jae Suk was even more brilliant in choosing Doctor for Kook because his Hyung is Doctor ! Their protesting that the coming world cup will be in Russia and asking for fair judging , hinting about Sushi 2014 and Kim Yuna Sliver medal ! 

Other moment ! The American breakfast of Kwang so during 63 Building mission and their noisy talk by the walkie talkie !

in conclusion  it was A great episode , recommended to be watched for fun , regardless wither you are a fan of this show or not ! 100% you will enjoy it ! 

Thanks for the happy news of RM team joining the Asian dream cup 2014 ...