少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

I think the postponement could be due to the fact of JYJ... their album sales is pretty dominating at the moment.... 300,000 pre orders... 150,000 of the copies in store are almost out of stock....

SME  would see is as a wiser decision to wait a while... and fan the anticipation for SNSD a little while longer

Just calm down...Wait for the official announcement 1st.

Guest silent_scream

[Details about the song 'The boys'] 

‘The boys’ is a song produced by one of the biggest 3 producers – Teddy Riley (also the producer for Michael Jackson), specially made for SNSD. With strong and powerful drum and rhythm, ‘The boys’ is an urban dance song filled with Teddy Riley’s unique harmony as well as original and futuristic sound.

Starting from the production stage, it aimed to push SNSD up to the world stage. The song no longer follows the ‘hook’ song style, where the hook of the song is repeated. (Songs like Gee) Instead, it is a song that arouses anywhere around the world. The refined beat, sound and melody are hence the focuses of this song.

The lyrics, written by Yoo Young-Jin, talks about SNSD who are the representatives of the female population. It encourages the men and carries the message “All boys and men in this world, stand up, be brave and confident and make your dreams come true”, which makes the music more perfect.

Fr: Paran

Translation: @imwhywhy

SooHyun for J.ESTINA (Soshi's new endorsement)

20110930_1317373673.jpg

20110930_1317373670.jpg

Actually SM hasn't give any official announcement concerning album delay. Let's wait for anything official concerning it. It's likely to be true but SM's confirmation is yet to be out.
via @mrtakusi

People are making up rumors of the reason for delay. But nothing is officially confirmed yet. We will see if it's true or not.
via @yurui912

Guest Tetsuya9

Guest kimchikisses

【 Girls' Generation 】It's officially confirmed that, forbetter worldwide marketing, release-date of 3rd album『The Boys』hasbeen postponed. Detailed-information will be announced later

credit: @Yurui912

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

TTTTTTT_TTTTTTT

On the bright side, at least we can still see the teaser later!

I hope SM is going to compensate for all the hype wasted after that announcement..

Oh well, it's SNSD... so no doubt they'll make up for it!

for a company that's usually so strategic in how they market the girls, you would think they would plan things out better in their timing. are they trying to torture the fans? we got all this hype built up and now this. i hope it's just a delay of a few days and not weeks. if it's weeks, that would really be upsetting. waiting for more news on this is more tortuous than waiting for the teasers to come out. SME better make up for it!!!

Guest kimchikisses

for a company that's usually so strategic in how they market the girls, you would think they would plan things out better in their timing. are they trying to torture the fans? we got all this hype built up and now this. i hope it's just a delay of a few days and not weeks. if it's weeks, that would really be upsetting. waiting for more news on this is more tortuous than waiting for the teasers to come out. SME better make up for it!!!

We all agree it's a bit disappointing, but don't worry, we all know that SME knows best for the girls. And I'm pretty sure the girls are upset as well with this news. They can't wait to come back to show their fans some love and conquer Kpop once again!

The entertainment industry is getting a lot tougher now and more competitive, I'm not surprised if SME also has to take it up a notch. Let's just wait because in the end, the girls are definitely still doing a comeback and it's all going to be worth the wait, I'm positive about it!

So, to all SONEs, let's wait patiently, okay? I know the saying "patience is a virtue" is such a cliche and so worn-out, but it does apply to this situation!

And while we're waiting, let's just support the girls and PRE-ORDER THEIR ALBUM! I just did! Every purchase counts, and that's all that matters! Our goal is to let the girls achieve another daesang in the upcoming gayo daejeons!:)

SNSD FIGHTING!

SONE FIGHTING!

so they delay the release day by ONE day ._. yes, i feel trolled

i am supah dupah excited for soshi's comeback since they have been missing from korea promotion for god knows how long ='|

but i really am dont feel disappointed or want to choke the person who is in charge of the cd distribution.. for me a day or even a week delay is okay.. it is still bearable.. more than 2 weeks? im going to get a voodoo doll B)

also, hands down to these sones who find out abt the icon next to the girl's pict that supposedly represent their character.. the first icon that catch my eyes were those fish ._. but i went "wth, what is that fish doing there? the graphic designer has a weird taste.. anw. . . *scrool down to next comment*"

Guest rinasanchu

The album release is really postponed? I was so excited to buy the album !

I'm worried about that "worldwide" concept, too. I know that SNSD have LOAD of international fans, and some potential for the western market, but promoting in both Japan and Korea seems to be quite tiring, I can't imagine them promote in US.

Or maybe they'll just release an US album without heavy promotion? A kind of gift for international sones? :D

I'm just worried about the girls' health :/ Even if I shouldn't because I know that they wanted to expand themselves in Europe and USA, but well, wait and see xD

I feel disappointed and worried at the same time.

We've been waiting for their Korean promotions for almost a year and now all of a sudden plans are changed. All the hype has been built up in this week and BAM! SM you're playing with fire.

I can't imagine how sad K-Sones can be. I hope SM really knows what they are trying to do at the moment...

Good luck girls. I'm lost for words...

Guest silent_scream

Release of Girls’ Generation’s 3rd Korean Album Postponed

snsd-the-boys-cover.jpg

After rumours of Girls’ Generation postponing their album release dates started to circulate on the internet, SM Entertainment has finally released an official announcement with regards to the matter.

Girls’ Generation was originally planning on releasing the audio for their title song, “The Boys” in both Korean and English on the 4th of October. This release was scheduled not only to be in Korea, but across various Asian music sites, as well as a worldwide release through iTunes in the United States and Europe. After which, Girls’ Generation was planning on releasing their official 3rd album in Korea on the 5th of October.

However, at 10.20PM on the 30th of September, SM Entertainment released a statement confirming the postponement of Girls’ Generation’s 3rd album release date. A representative revealed, “It has been decided that Girls’ Generation will be releasing a US album. In order to reinforce the plans of having a worldwide release of “The Boys”, we are planning on changing the release dates of the album in Korea as well. Further details about our decision will be announced when they are confirmed.”

Source:  www.star.mt.co.kr

Written by: gayqueenful@soshified.com

Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified.com

Earlier today, SM Entertainment has confirmed that the release SNSD’s 3rd album ‘The Boys’ will be postponed. As of now, there is no decision yet as when the album will be released. However, SM Entertainment will make an announcement on the new release date once all details are confirmed. The reason for the postponement is due to the fact that the 3rd album will also be released in the US. In order to strengthen the simultaneous worldwide marketing, rescheduling has to be done.

Source: newsen.com

Translated by: fanwonder.com

Guest Spiderlilies

I can wait..lol .really not big deal for me. ...I mean you wait for the girls to come back...like 1 years?...just a few....days or weeks later..doesnt matter to me ..I am not gonna die hahaha

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

anyone noticed Sunny got short blond hair?? OMG!

and YoonA <3

anywhere, the teaser looks awesome

i had the same feeling when i watched Harry Potter 7 part 2 teaser

y'know.... that feeling.... of EPICNESS and everything LOL

11gnlus.png

15oxf94.png

lfwye.png

maknae?

10dzfye.png

i suspect this is Fany.... or Sunny.....

205779t.png

mt9kk3.png

309jxgi.png

cr; me

tumblr_lscdf9f86m1qe5ygio1_500.gif

cr; tiffanytiamo.tumblr

Guest sooyeonah

finally MV is out...

wow yoona is so pretty and classy,

this teaser is much much better than any previous teaser for their album, It's so classy and elegant

I like jessica's outfit the most out of all girls

it is kind of unique and unusual, it's not like the previously sexy, lady appearance of her

her outfit make her stand out here...

it seems like she is the warrior, int his case the boy surrounded by eight girls haha...

btw, I've preorder my album via kyobo using my friend account...

one thing I can do right now is waiting for my album, watching the first teaser

and finally anticipating the next MV teaser and this upcoming running man...:rolleyes:

I cannot wait to see more close shots of my other girls...

topped the page

Girls' Generation 소녀시대_The Boys_Image Teaser #1

Great, i missed out on so much when i went to bed -_-

at first i was confused, but it wont be an english album and they are not officially debuting in the US. they're just releasing the album in the states. it is unlikely there will be any promotion in the states. (sme hasnt been clear about this tho)

they delayed it for 'better worldwide marketing'

i think they're testing the waters right now

hope the album wont delayed for long

Lincoln: SNSD Jjang!! I love you, Taeyeon Noona

i0930_15a.jpg

5 year-old Lincoln made a cute love confession to Taeyeon.

Lincoln who stars in tvN’s ‘Real Kids’ Story Rainbow’ recently sent a photo of himself carrying a hand-drawn picture with the message, ‘SNSD Jjang!! I love you, Taeyeon Noona (sister)’ to the production staff of the programme.

At the bottom corner of the picture that Lincoln was holding, Lincoln drew himself and Taeyeon holding each others’ hands, with a cute red ribbon on Taeyeon’s head.

Once, on a program aired on Chuseok, Taeyeon had also expressed her fondness towards Lincoln. Not only that, Taeyeon also showed her love towards the little boy through her UFO Town reply (a fan asked, “If dookkong and I were to fall into water, who would you save first?”, of which Taeyeon replied, “I…will save Lincoln first”).

A production staff stated, “After listening to what Taeyeon had sincerely said, Lincoln, who is a huge fan of Taeyeon, has been thinking of giving Taeyeon a reply. With the help of his mother, the 5 year-old boy conveyed his cute love confession to Taeyeon through handwritten-message and heart-shaped stickers pasted on the picture”.

Netizens who saw the photo commented, “Please let Taeyeon and Lincoln meet”, “I also want to have a dongsaeng like Lincoln”, etc.

‘Real Kids’ Story Rainbow’ is aired on every Saturday at 11am KST.

Credit: cj.net, fanwonder

LOL

tumblr_lscgn6MIBV1qgru4to1_500.gif

Guest &anita_*

wow..i am so sad the album will be delayed..but the teaser TOTALLY makes up for it! OMGOGMOGM Yoona looks soooo gorgeous i can't even. I love the part when she grabs the rock/diamond and the song starts playing..it just made everything so EPIC!!! Seriously guys, this comeback is gonna be epic. I cannot wait to see what SNSD will do!

And do I see Sunny with short blonde hair?? :o I wanna see more shots of Sunny!