少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Hum I really like this song too! sm and to deny the rumor for "Hikkup" but not "Time Machine" and when I looked at the composition I have not seen "AndyLove" but may be it is in the tracklist under another name. i want the song T__T

I think that since SM has pushed back the release date on the album, they would postpone the release of the 2nd teaser, so the proposed outline of the teasers/comeback stage/MV release is not relevant anymore right?

And about SNSD on running man, can I just say, SO MUCH SICA & TAENG AEGYO!! OMGGG i've never seen taeng do that much aegyo on a show before XD and.....Kid Couple ftw~ LOL

But as i was rewatching it today, I realized that they showed in the preview that the couples went grocery shopping but they never showed it in the episode. Are they not airing that part or is it going to be in next week's episode? anyone know?

i am suprised no one made this comment on here.

back to Running Man. It was soo nice to see the girls having fun there with the guys.

I love all the coupled interactions.

But the thing that stood out the most to me, was Seohyun. She seemed so much more outgoing and comfortable here. She was so playful and just seeing her so comfortable with Kook was cute. Even in the beginning when she replied with aegyo to his bow and arrow....anyone else?

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

i am suprised no one made this comment on here.

back to Running Man. It was soo nice to see the girls having fun there with the guys.

I love all the coupled interactions.

But the thing that stood out the most to me, was Seohyun. She seemed so much more outgoing and comfortable here. She was so playful and just seeing her so comfortable with Kook was cute. Even in the beginning when she replied with aegyo to his bow and arrow....anyone else?

I have yet to see the whole episode so I can't really comment on RM heehee

I've seen the introduction and the singing cuts though

yea, the girls were having so much fun

it's nice to see them back on variety shows again ^^

Maknae pairing up with KJK is something I've never would've thought LOL

but it's good to see she's comfortable around him since we all know how introverted she is :w00t:

anyway, what surprised me was Sica

someone must have given her does of sugar 'cause she was so high! hahaha

i've seen her being much more active lately; it's a good thing ^^

i guess i'll wait until SSF or iSubs finished subbing the episodes

(i'm glad there are some discussions going on here :lol: )

------------------------------

[Fancam] 111003 Sunny SNSD @ Cover Dance Festival! K-pop Road show

cr; HaDaO901

^

Sunny's totally fangirl-ing 2NE1 heehee

tumblr_lsivwiqgD91qb1285o1_500.gif

tumblr_lsivwiqgD91qb1285o4_500.gif

tumblr_lsivwiqgD91qb1285o5_500.gif

cr; john teshyeahsoshi-sone.tumblr

Guest Spiderlilies

WHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!! THE DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

loooks awesome and fierce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but no storyline T.T.. WHAT EVER I am .............whoarrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest imanQistina

wah....thanks both of u two for sharing the 2nd teaser here.....seriously the 2nd teaser make me scream like crazy in my room alone...wahhhhhh....jaw drop man....

like what i say in the ssf previously or in the forums...kinda forget..huhuh...skip it...SUNNY!!!! yeah...what i guess is right... until the day their release the 3rd album she will use wig...hhehehhee...freaking awesome....the hair color....she look hot with those color...and yah she kick the short hair style..... the concept is very different with the other album....more mature, sexy...DABOMMMM!!!!!!

top the page....here screencap...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18874735/sunny.jpg

Taeyeon dancing!

cr: uploader

This is sooo cute!!! Taeyeon, maknae and Soyoung are having a ball dancing to Sistar, Miss A, f(x) and 2NE1 songs! 

Watched Running Man first without subs and I LOL-ed at the kids but when I watch it again with subs I find it really hilarious. Had a good time watching the show. Taeyeon was being her usual dorky self and she was in a really good mood. Maknae has blossomed really well. WGM was one of the reasons for that, can't deny it. 

and OMG the second teaser! Did the store released it accidentally? Not complaining though. LOVE the choreo and bits of the song. The dance is so fierce! Love what Hyo is wearing and Sunny is in a short wig!