少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest &anita_*

@econ: Awww I love that Yoona fanaccount! I swear Yoona is an angel, so kind and sweet wub.gif

Loving the new spao pics~~~ thanks for sharing!

Alright guys, all of our girls teaser pictures are out! Is it safe to say that a teaser for the song or MV will be out today?? I HOPE SO! PLEASE SM!! <3

edit; V Oh I really love Sica's and Seo's cover the best! It looks like it could actually be on the cover of a book! 

18iwdy.jpg

2hibhpz.jpg

The Boys teaser will be release on Oct 1.

01. THE BOYS

02. 텔레파시(TELEPATHY)

03. SAY YES

04. TRiCK

05. 봄날(HOW GREAT IS YOUR LOVE)

06. MY J

07. OSCAR

08. TOP SECRET

09. LAZY GIRL

10. 제자리걸음(SUNFLOWER)

11. 비타민(VITAMIN)

12. MR.TAXI(KOREAN VER.)

【 Girls' Generation 】KR 3rd album『The Boys』additional schedule(KST)

- 1st teaser video (Oct 1. 0am)

- 2nd teaser video (Oct 3)

- Title song「The Boys」to be released online (Oct 4. 0am)

- 3rd album『The Boys』to be released online & offline (Oct 5)

- KBS『Music Bank』comeback stage (Oct 7)

cr. Yurui912

It seems more than 2 songs are written by the girls this time

cr.chichinhu

SNSD comeback VCR teaser will be shown after Huhgak's performance today at MuBank

cr. yoongislove

i dont think it's the actual teaser, mubank will probably show concepts pic and tell us they're coming back next week

Guest nishirichard

Album Cover: The Legend is back!

tumblr_lsb66i6AK11qjbt1no1_500.jpg

BTW, anybody see the tracklist on the bottom of the cover?

The Boys

Telepathy

Say Yes

(can’t read it)

How Great Is Your Love

My J

Oscar

Top Secret

Lazy Girl

Sunflower

Vitamin

Mr. Taxi (korean version)

cr:dusks

---------------------------------

I hav to admit I freakin' love the album covers...kind reminds me of our girls' debut days ...

Although it's a different concept, it may hint a new start?

into-the-new-world1.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201109300100207900018573&servicedate=20110930

유영진이 선사한 가사 역시 소녀시대가 여성들을 대표해 '세상의 모든 소년, 남자들이여 일어나라. 자신감을 갖고 꿈을 이루기 위해 용기를 내라'는 메시지를 담고 있다.

^this translated means that yoo young jin's lyrics for snsd's song

it's a song about the girls giving strength to boys all around the world. Telling them to stand up and fulfill their dreams. It's supposed to be an encouraging song for them.

Also, the title song is supposedly not a "hook" song.

the track list sounds a bit random. but once again their english track titles usually never went with the actual song. so we will just have to wait and see until they release all of the songs.

KzA50.jpg

TRACKLIST 

01. THE BOYS 

02. 텔레파시(TELEPATHY) 

03. SAY YES 

04. TRICK 

05. 봄날(HOW GREAT IS YOUR LOVE) [sooyoung's Lyrics]

06. MY J 

07. OSCAR 

08. TOP SECRET 

09. LAZY GIRL 

10. 제자리걸음(SUNFLOWER) 

11. 비타민(VITAMIN) 

12. MR.TAXI KOREAN VER.)

VITAMIN is the full song of this http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xZlxphOyWUY 

The CF Song 

Tease MV :: 1st Teaser on Oct 1 & and 2nd Teaser on Oct 3.

Guest &anita_*

OMGGGGG w00t.gif i love the album cover!! And the tracklist sounds interesting. i can't wait to hear all the songssss (: 

And I can't believe how gorgeous Sooyoung and Taeyeon look in the album cover! I'm loving this concept <3 Can't wait for the MV! Thanks for sharing guys! <3

Anyone else noticed the little 'icon' next to each of the girls' picture?

Like the apples next to Taeyeon or the fishes next to Fany? So our guesses of which member is which princess is true now :w00t:

Can't wait for the teaser tonight <_<

Anyone else noticed the little 'icon' next to each of the girls' picture?

Like the apples next to Taeyeon or the fishes next to Fany? So our guesses of which member is which princess is true now :w00t:

Can't wait for the teaser tonight <_<

Omg!!! Good eye lol I ddIdnt even notice that.

Soo- brush

Tae- apples

Fany- fishes

Yuri-shoes

Yoona-sword

Jess- Birds

Sunny- wolf

Seo-snowflakes

Hyo-flower

Guest silverkey_

almost everyone i saw on comments saying that YoonA represents Beaty and the Beast? umm am i the only one who thought of Mulan instead of Beauty and the Beast? i couldn't really connect her representing Belle.

As for Seohyun i still didn't know what she supposed to represent >.<

almost everyone i saw on comments saying that YoonA represents Beaty and the Beast? umm am i the only one who thought of Mulan instead of Beauty and the Beast? i couldn't really connect her representing Belle.

As for Seohyun i still didn't know what she supposed to represent >.<

i think yoonas concept picture fits Joan of Arc.

Guest HyperionZ

i think yoonas concept picture fits Joan of Arc.

Yeah, I was thinking it was something similar to Joan of Arc or around that time period. She really looks strong, confident and bold in her teaser pic and album cover, but she still shows her beauty and grace in it.

Guest HyperionZ

cr. Yurui912

tears.giftears.giftears.gif

I know. I heard about that too. I wonder what the postponement is for. I really hope its nothing serious to delay it. I was really waiting for their new album so badly.

Guest MrGiggle

I think the postponement could be due to the fact of JYJ... their album sales is pretty dominating at the moment.... 300,000 pre orders... 150,000 of the copies in store are almost out of stock....

SME  would see is as a wiser decision to wait a while... and fan the anticipation for SNSD a little while longer

snsd is already well established, they can take the challenge. dont underestimate the power of soshi n sones

im sure sme is well aware of jyj album release date even before they confirmed snsd album release date, they wouldnt release the concept teasers just to postpone it later because of jyj. it doesnt make sense. it is more likely something happened with the album

currently, nothing is confirmed yet, so let's wait for official announcement

this may be a false alarm

【 Girls' Generation 】According to the answer from the shop, it's confirmed that KR 3rd album『The Boys』will be released on Oct 6.

cr.yurui912

ok, they postpone it for a day...

original album release date: oct 5

current album release date: oct 6

LOL i feel trolled

【 Girls' Generation 】It's officially confirmed that, for better worldwide marketing, release-date of 3rd album『The Boys』has been postponed. Detailed-information will be announced later

cr. Yurui912

...yes i really feel trolled