少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest random_luv

Sunny and Hyoyeon are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS in their teaser pics. I love SM for releasing 2 tonight.

Fun little fact that I did not know about. I showed my friend the pictures and she's played the violin for 7 years now and is quite the classical music buff. I had mentioned to her before that this album might be a mix of classical with a modern pop twist because of the comment on the previous page.

Needless to say, she took one look at Sunny's picture and said "That's totally Vivaldi Red Priest." The Red Priest was Vivaldi's nickname because of his red hair and occupation as an actual priest as well as a composer.

Obviously since we have no source for the article I told her about this is speculation, but based on Taeyeon's teaser photo and along with my friend's reaction we might not be far off with a "Classical" concept.

Hyoyeon's picture on the other hand gives me a Madame Butterfly meets Marie Antionette.

These are soooo pretty. Hyo so innocent and pretty while sunny is teasing and sexy lol. You guys remember when sunny said she always wanted to try a short haircut...don't it look like her hair has been cut boyish style....???? I can't wait why is there no spazzing....?

Guest bizcotti

Sunny looks so amazing and fierce with that haircut and make up!! <3

I cant wait to see what the full concept, music and MV will be like. I love how soshi changes so much and shows so much growth as artists.

This is gonna be a loooong week

Guest tramsyrevur

remember this picture from a couple months ago? what it's for is still unknown. could this be seohyun's teaser? seems to fit in with hyoyeon's teaser and taeyeon's too...

0cdtal.jpg

so far some of the past rumors are in fact true.

first there was the whole "End of A Fairytale" concept, which apparently seems to be the concept of the past 3 teasers so far.

then these...

[RUMORS] One of the girl who still haven’t experienced short hair will cut her hair short for their comeback….

[RUMOR] Girls’ Generation ‘s repackaged album will be in Vampire concept.

[RUMOR] For the comeback , Tiffany hair’s colour will be hot red instead of pink.

let's see where this goes.....prepare for what's gonna feel like the longest week EVER

Guest tramsyrevur

Here you can watch the girls RIGHT  Now in the event of COWAY 

are the 9 of them !! 

but is  it just me or sunny hair is still the same as always ? 

http://twitcasting.tv/vector_500#

i was just thinking that....

if you watch their latest fancam at that LG event, her hair was the same, color and length. maybe she was just wearing a wig in the teaser and she'll promote with her usual hair? just a thought. hyoyeon too. her hair was the same in the fancam. unless she's wearing extensions or something...

also too be a bit honest, has everyone else grown to like taeyeon's current hair (blonde ends)? i still haven't....

Guest addicted2e

SONES, for the last time, let's support Seohyun and Taeyeon on Best of Korea's Most Popular Female Celebrity. Seohyun is currently #2 and Taeyeon is #15. Voting will end on September 30, 2011. Let's vote for them. And please spread this to other SONES, Seomates, and Taengagers. Fighting!

1. Like this page: www.facebook.com/koreabest

307255_161525227262945_131389230276545_314414_6564908_n.jpg

316010_161525697262898_131389230276545_314422_2160190_n.jpg

the fairytale concept makes sense, but they kind of already did that with the pictures for their 1st japanese album. back then i thought they would be going with the fairy theme as well because of their pictures and album, but the songs were different than what i expected.

this time around, i think we should have an open mind :D

classical / vampire / aristocrat and of course fairytale concepts are all good guesses.. it could be any one of them :D

i personally think its gonna be aristocratic mixed in with some fairytale :D

Guest kimchikisses

@Chichinhu: 

[Rumor] Concept for 3rd album The Boys 

Taeyeon : Snow White 

Jessica : Swan Princess 

Sunny : Cinderella 

Hyoyeon : Thumbelina 

Tiffany : Mermaid 

Yuri : Red Shoes (Wizard of Oz?)

Sooyoung : Tangled 

Yoona : Beauty and the beast 

Seohyun : Snow queen

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

Yuri @ Uni ^^

tumblr_ls4qz7sliu1qan6eto1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls4qz7sliu1qan6eto2_500.jpg

cr; the uploader & coldnoodles.tumblr

Sica & Yoong are looking fine lol

tumblr_ls665jysZu1qitdj1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls69bd10e71qcackso1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls6gig9SLk1qdmxh2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls6gig9SLk1qdmxh2o2_500.jpg

tumblr_ls6dgbGEMz1qd704zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls6dh2BsEQ1qd704zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls6dhpZhay1qd704zo1_500.jpg

cr; tagged, john teshyeahsoshi-sone.tumblr & yoonaadict.com

Guest duduaria

@Chichinhu : Today Tiffany record Yoo Hee Yeol’s sketchbook with Suju . She is featuring in the song Oops

@Yurui912 : 【 Girls' Generation 】According to an explanation on NAVER Music, KR 3rd album 『The Boys』has 13 tracks. 

{!!} Audio : (?) [LEAKED]  already remove by the user ~~~

what is the audio!!! :P

OMG! i love sunny and hyoyeon pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taeyeon, sunny, hyoyeon all pretty :D

I love this fairy tale concept :D Very unique. hope that they will use it on the stage :D

Guest yoona_rikka

If its really a fairytale concept then "Sleeping Beauty" would fit Sica well. LOL

My mom isn't into Kpop but I was shocked when she told me to get her a copy of SNSD's 3rd album too.