SAW III

Guest kinesis

Guest genki

i'm definitely in for this movie! can't wait!

saw I was great!

saw II was good!

I just hope saw III will live up to expectations (:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malice_Kaiser

Still haven't see the second one. I loved the first one though.

The poster for this looks freaky. Reminds me of OldBoy, what with the lacking of teeth and all.

Guest PerniciousJuJu

saw one was good.

saw two was better.

let's hope that this pattern is true for saw 3.

Guest c a t h e r s

^ ew this poster is nastier than the others. lol. i cant wait for ittt WOOO. i really really liked the first two..........they were equally as good, the second may have been a little better even. anyways, CANT WAIT!!!!

Guest lakers

i heard there was goin to be this device shaped like a cross. the body goes on and the cross turns until the legs and arms of the person snaps. GROSSSSS

Guest wuzzupgirl

saw 1 was better than saw 2.... i thought saw 2 was really stupid...

the posters these films r really interesting.. i like the saw 3 poster the most..

Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

Ah can`t wait to watch ^o^;

I thought jigsaw wouldv`e been dead by now. Guess not, AH I`m

yearning for this movieeeee.

Wow, the poster creators are something I tell youu..

HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD! why is he back? :[ Does he like to freak me out? I've seen saw 1 and 2; T__T; i have nightmares; it's not that it's scary but it's some disturbing crap. Anyway, the posters.. are.. so.. ugly. c[: I think I'll watch this..

he is suppose to die. die. die.

Guest lowdown4155

I can't believe they're making a SAW 3!

:mellow:

The first one was T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E...and I didn't even bother seeing the 2nd one.

• 2 months later...
Guest baybiifusion

it's coming out in October! i hate this movie but still love it because in while watching Saw II, i had my hoodie on and just right when the hoar popped up, my friend pulled off my hoodie. freaking freeked my out lol.

• 3 weeks later...

i saw the second one and i recommend it. i love saw!! can't wait to see the 3rd one. hopefully, i will find someone to go watch it with >0<;; most of my friends are afraid of this movie xDDDDD

-Solly

• 4 weeks later...
Guest c a t h e r s

people!!!!!! TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!! lol. you guys have no idea how excited i am. except i cant watch it tomrrow cuz i have to play in a football game (i play the flute....im not a player haha) soooo im going to watch it saturday. ive been waiting for a year!!!! SOOOO EXCIIITEDD!!!!! :D

Archived