SAW III

Guest kinesis

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ANJEE<3

I'm watching this next weekend and can't wait!! I would've watched it on opening day if I could!

A guy on the Saw III message board at rotten tomatoes said that it has been announced that Saw IV will be released Halloween '07

ANOTHER ONE?!?!! HOWWWWW???

if you watched SAW III then you'll know what i mean because of the end..

Guest VersusVillain

I've only seen the first one so I'll have to rent the second one before I see this. Not that I'm missing any big plot developments, I'm sure. The first Saw film was entertaining and had a nice premise, although the acting was horrid and it's not as brutal as some people hyped it up to be. Still, it's a good film and I liked it enough to buy it (on sale for $5, but still). Anywho, it's obvious they're just creating the sequels to cash in on the first one's success, as they're just simple set-ups to decent torture and (forced) self-mutilation scenes.

I saw a clip from the third Saw film on SpikeTV. They showed some guy with a bunch of hooks in him that he had to pull out himself otherwise his lip would get ripped off or something... the scene was suspenseful and fun to watch, but not very original. I give it a 6. :D

I'll have to rent the second and third Saw films when Saw 3 hits DVD and have a marathon or something.

Guest ANJEE<3

^- errr.... lol.. that's not why he had to pull all those rings out... he had to do it because if he didn't, a bomb would explode.. if you want to know the back ground on that guy.. keep highlighting it was because he can from a good family supposedly but he kept on doing stupid things and getting locked up / "chained up" in jail.. so that now for freedom.. he would have to "free" himself.. .... yeah my head was behind my hood the whole time... i couldn't bare to watch it ><"!

Guest i n c _ m p l e t e

It's not out until Thursday in Australia. Can't wait to watch it! LOVED SAW I. Saw II was good, but not as great as Saw I.

I read that Leigh Whannell (the writer of all three installments) will not be a part of Saw IV.

Guest HappiiBooger

i've also heard that saw 4 is coming out next year but i think it would be best to just end at saw 3 because i would have to sayy it was a pretty good ending and cleared up alot of things. and even if they madee saw 4, who would be the one doing all the "games?" because obviously john dies and so did amanda, the only person left is jeff and his daughter, and they kind of ended it by making u assume that they will both die. - so if they do continue with saw 4, im just wondering whose going to be the main character

^that would be a great twist, make ALL THE AUDIENCE automatically assume the SAW series can no longer continue because of the ending...BUT with the writers' brillance i sure they had it all planned out right from the beginning.

with the huge profit they r making, its hard to think they would just end it. Lionsgate (the production company) already registered the domain names SAW4.COM & SAW5.COM, so we'll have to see what happens.

Guest simpleandpink

^UH...wouldn't the main character be the daughter? She was also kidnapped, right?

It'll probably be one of those "beat-the-clock" films, where like the police have to find her and stuff...

Guest VersusVillain

^- errr.... lol.. that's not why he had to pull all those rings out... he had to do it because if he didn't, a bomb would explode.. if you want to know the back ground on that guy.. keep highlighting it was because he can from a good family supposedly but he kept on doing stupid things and getting locked up / "chained up" in jail.. so that now for freedom.. he would have to "free" himself.. .... yeah my head was behind my hood the whole time... i couldn't bare to watch it ><"!

Right, of course it's a bomb. Of course.

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

haha. i wanna watch it. i bet u saw is gonna be like the movie halloween and there will be like 23482394792384728 Saw the movie so ten years from now, expect a saw 13. hahahaha.

I saw a clip from the third Saw film on SpikeTV. They showed some guy with a bunch of hooks in him that he had to pull out himself otherwise his lip would get ripped off or something... the scene was suspenseful and fun to watch, but not very original. I give it a 6. :D

Nah, it wasn't the main goal of the game. He had to pull out all the chains that was hook all over his body, including the one in his mouth before the bomb starts. He only has like one minute. The bomb was placed few feet away from him. So he was imbolized with those chains hook up to his body. Like someone else mention, the reason why jigsaw pick that as his punishment is that he's constantly ends up in prison regardless how good of life he got. He prefer to be "chained up" and jigsaw just took that in literally sense. Even if he did get all the chains out, he would never make it. The exit was shut tight with metal sheet and only way out was to use blow torch to cut it.

GOD that sense was so freaking nasty. I had to cover my face and even then the screams from the victim still horrible.

I'm wondering who's gonna be new jigsaw as well. Since the way the did the ending for this movie. I really can't see anyone being him. Unless he trained another person that amanda didn't know about. oO

Guest Tranberry

Omg I just came back from watching it an hour ago. It was sick. It made me feel sick. It was so gory. Ahh. lol But the ending was a twist I wasn't expecting!

Guest cystaltears

omg... jigsaw is such a bad person! amanda already passed the game the first time...he just wouldnt let go of her... i have a feeling that he might still live..somehow! cuz we all assumed he died in the second one... over all i think they should have just stopped with SAW1 cuz i found SAW 3 extremely predictable...i knew that the women and the guy were husband and wife from the beginning..cuz jigsaw said something about the women neglecting her children..grrr....although i didnt enjoy it as much as i wanted to...im still gonna watch SAW4 SAW5 and all the other SAWS lol

Guest ANJEE<3

omg... jigsaw is such a bad person! amanda already passed the game the first time...he just wouldnt let go of her... i have a feeling that he might still live..somehow! cuz we all assumed he died in the second one... over all i think they should have just stopped with SAW1 cuz i found SAW 3 extremely predictable...i knew that the women and the guy were husband and wife from the beginning..cuz jigsaw said something about the women neglecting her children..grrr....although i didnt enjoy it as much as i wanted to...im still gonna watch SAW4 SAW5 and all the other SAWS lol

jigsaw isn't a bad person at all, he was just testing her and if she wasn't filled with her old ways still.. she would've passed

Guest cystaltears

old ways as in drugs? umm...does this relate to the part where u cut her leg....oooooooooo!!! old ways as in cutting and hurting herself yea yea?! but i still dont like jigsaw... he's so twisted... he shouldnt kill people that way...

anyways SAW 1's twist was the best... remember how the ending we thought it was the pyscho who was jigsaw..but it was the person lyiing on the floor? that was just a HUGE surprise! SAW 2 and SAW 3's ending was predictable..they tried to make a twist, but it just didnt really work...maybe the next one would be better?

Archived