SAW III

Guest kinesis

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Born: 1985

SAW III wasn't appealing till the twist came into place....I was watching it and I was thinking "typical, yeah she dies, he dies, yeah uh huh" then towards the end, the whole audience was like "oh dang! what?? OMG?!?" haha, SAW III turned out to be pretty good.

My fave is still SAW I, no doubt.

Guest gaaraxlove

i liked this movie overall

but my expectations were to high:(

so i didnt like it as much

but the movie is good

and i still loved it :)

Guest mz simmonz

haha I really thought there would be some teeth pulling in this movie, judging by the movie posters..actually I don't remember if there was any because I had my eyes closed for most of it lol.

Saw I was definetely smart and twisted...Saw II was a messy piece of crap...and Saw III I would say is the most gruesome of the Saw movies which is bad for the squeamish but good because it's better than Saw II.

The question is, what kind of material will they use for Saw IV? I'm curious, and I hope it doesn't go downhill like other horror flick sequals.

Guest buuberry

-gasp!- you guys watched it already???

=( its not open in sg yet. pooooey!

i loooove saw and yes it is gruesome. but the plot is just ingenious! haha. nods. agree with most. saw I is def the better one. cant wait! =)

i got the saw movie poster! -prances ard- i managed to get it from the theatre manager. -beams-

okiie i realise this is nth to be that happy abt. considering i dont wanna be staring at the teeth when i wake up. =X

Guest sweet lil j

I like Saw 3, but compared to the first two, it wasn't too great.

Saw 3 was way too much gore. just pure out over the top disgusting scenes. (but it's not like I didn't expect that. lol)

And this movie seemed to have way too many holes too.

But hey, I can't wait for the next movie. (but c'mon everyone pratically died!! jigsaw is no more)

I wish they will make a Saw BEGINNING.

I hope they will because they mentioned jigsaw's lover but never empathized it enough to understand it fully.

Guest thebitterone

Born: 1985 I agree with you. I didn't think the movie was interesting until the end when they explained some things adn showed the twist. I mean, after a while, I didn't even flinch at the gruesome scenes. I was just rolling my eyes thinking 'when is this movie gonna be over?'

Guest Star*Eun Ji

SAW III IS AWSOME.. I LOVED IT..

I JUS WATCHED IT TODAI...

I RECKON IT WAS MOST DISGUSTING ONE

BUT IT WAS STILL GOOD..

I HERD THERE WILL BE SAW 4..

THEY ARE MAKIN IT NOW OR SUMTHING

DATS WAT I HERD.. I CNT WAIT..

I LOVE SAW... I LOVE ALL SAW 1 SAW 2 SAW 3 <333

FAV MOVIE!

Guest fionarhz

i saw this on monday, i liked it! first 10 minutes of the movie was unbearable for me... so much screaming and pain :tears: but i got use to it, almost walked out near the beginning too. i dunno why but im kinda left with this confused feeling after watching the movie... even though im not sure what im confused about ??

spoiler (??) below

does anyone have any idea what was with that envolope amanda was holding?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest buuberry

oooh! i just caught saw 3 today!

MY GOOOOODNESS! its sooo gruesome! -cringe- the worst for me was the breaking of the feet part. you noe, the detective watshisname. owchie. and i couldnt bear to watch the skull being cut open.

anyone noes how come the female doctor's lover said tt he wanted a divorce in the beginning, leading us to think tt was her husband, only tt the other 'player' was the real husband in the end?

oh ya! haha i was mulling over the -above- tt i didnt think of wat was in the envelope. anyone noes?

gruesome. but saw is STILL my fave movie. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stellabella

I have to disagree with a lot of the posters here....I think the Saw movies got better and better with each sequel!

Saw III was REALLY good. I closed my eyes for a lot of it though, I really can't take the gore.

Archived