Nrg

Guest shinhyun

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yas1137

Happy Belated Birthday Sung Jin oppa~~ kyaa~~~ i'm so addicted to Sung Jin after watching him at Loveletter, Xman and Banjun drama... i <3 Sung Jin ... He's a really funny guy, sarcastically classy funny guy hahaha.... cant stop laughing when he and kjk wrestle in LL hahaha... I fell for him after watching the episode of LL where he chose Jang Young Run(not sure, its the cheer lady) to be his perfect couple partner... Love that episode...

anyone know where i can dl performances by NRG?

Guest anhtu2005

yeah I know what you talking about, I have watched that ep. and it so funny, he is so cute like him more and more after LL, he and JYR bricker always, but at the end he choosed her for PC ..love him what he did for JYR, hope he will more often on LL .

Guest evelyn168

Lee Sung Jin is so funny. He's on image survivor again this week. As for CMH, he's so funny on LL this week. I think it's because Brian is on too... The Happy Share Company episode is quite good. Shows u that CMH has loads of friends... Such a funny loving guy.

Guest yas1137

Oh really.... yay... need to download that episode then.... do CMH & Sung Jin stay at the same house? Is it Sung Jin behind CMH in the first mins of Happy Share Company??

Guest yas1137

I watched the clip, it's soo sad... i cried the first time i saw it... even tho i'm new to NRG...

I started getting interested in them after seeing Sung Jin...

can someone tell me what song was NRG singing in this clip

http://www.youtube.com/?v=rabgFX-B9ig

could you also upload that song for me?

THanks!

it's 나 어떡해 - 'What Should I Do'--it's from their 5th. We're not supposed to ask for files. >< I'll upload it for you, and pm you the link.

-----------------------

I watched just seconds (all I could take) of Kim Hwan Sung's funeral--just once, about a year after it happened. I haven't watched since then. Added to the sadness, while his family and friends were crying their eyes out, there were a bunch of stupid fangirls commenting on how good the gasoo looked.

-____-;;

Guest nrgbabe

I watched just seconds (all I could take) of Kim Hwan Sung's funeral--just once, about a year after it happened. I haven't watched since then. Added to the sadness, while his family and friends were crying their eyes out, there were a bunch of stupid fangirls commenting on how good the gasoo looked.

-____-;;

are you for ready... thats mess up. i miss hwan sung.

LEE SUNGJIN, A MARRIED MAN?

Recently, korean hiphop singer Lee SungJin (29) has revealed that he is to marry soon, witholding the name of his future bride for private purposes.

on February 20th, while airing on KBS announcer Kang SooJung's radio show, the two openly discussed actor Cha TaeHyun's wedding headlines. In the midst of their conversation, Lee SungJin blantantly expressed his feelings on becoming a married man and interjected that he, too, is to become one soon enough.

"When are you deciding to marry?" asked Kang SooJung. Lee SungJin replied that he would like to get married right now, but that there are too many things in his life that are getting in the way of his marriage.

"However, I am definite that I will hold my wedding right after I finish my duties in the military." He continued. "By then, I'm sure the coast will be clear for me, and a little less hectic."

He has refused to reveal the name of his bride, but has said that they have been dating for a very long time and that they are best friends.

It has been suspected that his future bride may be the very own ShinJi, from the popular hip hop group Koyote. The two have been very friendly for years, and they also co-own a restaurant called ShinSung. The pair also come out together on tv/entertainment shows quite frequently. The two were also rumored to travel to HongKong together, and there has even been a scandal in which both of them were "photoshopped" into a very sensual position, with ShinJi wearing nothing but stringy bikini sitting on Lee SungJin's lap, which the two strongly denied ever taking.

Credits: Star News *posted by simpliciti

Translation by 손가영

^ That news is tripping me out, I think they would make such a cute couple~ And cute babies lol

I havent been here in so looooooooooooooong I missed this thread

Guest yas1137

shinjisungjin3xm.jpg

OMG!! They look sooo Cutee together... I'm soo happy for them... altho i was kinda down at first... coz Sung Jin's mine... but after seeing this picture.. I'm happy for them... Shinji is just soo cute... I know that I'm Sung Jin's type after all... ahahaha...

Just finished watching part 2 of Chun Myung Hoon vs Bae Sul Gi Happy Shares Company. Hope someone could translate the shows... It was funny even tho i didnt understand what they were saying.. What was it that BSG got from the forest tho? CMH looks just like his mum. I love the part when Sung Jin showed off his magic trick. :w00t::w00t:

Guest mintoro

can anyone tell me what's all about the YeongSo(Pardon) MV???

i cant understand korea

please...

i just know the girl is "mute"

and the sms is ask him not to fight again right?

where did the girl go???

i heard something said by the auntie is what father...