Nrg

Guest shinhyun

These guys are SERIOUSLY the best guys ever. <3

Great personalities - are mature and are HECKA funny xD

I love their music! And their performances!

True K-pop singers. Go NRG <3

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --sOpHiA*

nrg is releasing their 7th album this coming november! there are new solo songs.. new group songs.. and also songs by the myunghoon-sungjin duo. haha

Guest KIM_SAYS:

QUESTION: how long has nrg been around?!

b/c i remember the FIRST time i ever heard of them, it was from like... music camp? and that was back when s.e.s. was still pretty knew, they were still performing "oh my love" when NRG was performing some other song.

i have the TAPE(old school) that had the song they performed... and since it was that long ago, i guess it was their first??

and i have another cd... which i got pretty randomly, and i think there were only 3 ppl on the cover tho, why? did ppl leave for a while?

NRG formed around 97 or so. Sung Jin and Myung Hoon first started out as a duo called Hamo Hamo. Then they invited Yoo Min and Sung Hoon, and they were like their backdancers for Hamo Hamo. Then I think later on Hwang Sung joined. And ta da! NRG is formed.

Around their third album, Sung Jin and Myung Hoon dropped out. I don't know why. And then Hwan Sung died (RIP) from pneumonia...so Sung Jin and Myung Hoon came back.

And they've been around ever since. :)

NRG's awesome. Gotta love them. I can't wait til their 7th. I'm way stoked.

It's good that there are some NRG fans around here.

NEWS

NRG1.jpg

The popular South Korean boy band NRG will stage their farewell concert "Goodbye NRG" at the just opened Xenia Club in Beijing on October 27.

Members of the music group announced at a brief press conference that two of the four members will join the army next year and the band will have to temporarily leave the spotlight.

NRG2.jpg

The band also announced that their new album is undergoing final editing and will be released to Chinese fans during the latter half of the month.

I'm guessing that Moon Sung Hoon already left since he's not in these pix.

Credits to NRG forum and CRIEnglish, pictures by QQ

Guest KIM_SAYS:

Dude, they rock.

At least it's just temporary. They'll be be back. They'll make an awesome comeback when they do. Haha. I'm excited already.

Guest sglolligirldd

i met 2 of them perosnally at jangtuh because i was in charge of the volunteers backstage...so me and my volunteers got to take pics with them and some girls got their autographs...they were realli nice and polite...but 1 of them was weird cuz he kept questioning me ahaha

NRG formed around 97 or so. Sung Jin and Myung Hoon first started out as a duo called Hamo Hamo. Then they invited Yoo Min and Sung Hoon, and they were like their backdancers for Hamo Hamo. Then I think later on Hwang Sung joined. And ta da! NRG is formed.

Around their third album, Sung Jin and Myung Hoon dropped out. I don't know why. And then Hwan Sung died (RIP) from pneumonia...so Sung Jin and Myung Hoon came back.

And they've been around ever since. :)

NRG's awesome. Gotta love them. I can't wait til their 7th. I'm way stoked.

It's good that there are some NRG fans around here.

thnx for clearing all that up for me!!

i was so confused, i thought it was one of those, drop some ppl add some new ppl kind of thing!

well thats good to know, NRG has been around for a LOOONG time too

Guest nrgbabe

i met 2 of them perosnally at jangtuh because i was in charge of the volunteers backstage...so me and my volunteers got to take pics with them and some girls got their autographs...they were realli nice and polite...but 1 of them was weird cuz he kept questioning me ahaha

you should post up your pics, you took with NRG. i want to see :)

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

i just heard off a korean newspaper that moon sung-hoon will not be participating so NRG will be performing as a 3-member group now >.<

Guest nrgbabe

i just heard off a korean newspaper that moon sung-hoon will not be participating so NRG will be performing as a 3-member group now >.<

what is this true? why would he not participate in NRG? anyone know?

NO WAY!!!~ He will not participate with the rest of the N.R.G. members? OMG.. I feel so sad right now... is there anymore info. about this?? I hope it's not true.

can anyone recommend me any NRG songs?

preferably some slow ones.

i just got into NRg.. :)

- i know i know. i'm late. haha

Leave My Heart(3rd album)

Dream(2nd album)

Hindel(3rd album)

and many more

you should get their 4th album if you ever have time. it has lots of good and slow songs.

I feel like posting up pictures.

Moon Sung Hoon with friends

00592372_2.jpg

00592371_2.jpg

00530944_2.jpg

credits to Korean yahoo

I keep trying to forget that........I hope its just a big mistake TT_TT

Guest meow1203

Sung Hoon is my favorite in NRG, he can't be leaving!! T.T But anyways, if he thinks leaving is the best option then he should go for it!

I absolutely adore NRG. If you're missing out on them, you might as well be missing out on Kpop. ^^

I have their 5th album and their early Christmas album with Hwansung. I miss Antonio....