Nrg

Guest shinhyun

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nrgbabe

Do u still have this vid. Can u pm me this vid. Sorry i kinda new to NRG coz i recently heard their song and MV "Goodbye My love" dedicated to antonio and it was so sad. And i really like dat song and other of their ballad songs. It such a shame that hwansung died at early age. He was quite a good looking guy.

And also i like chun myun hoon. He so funny esp in LL and lee sung jin was quite gd looking too esp when he in Xman and star golden bell with yoomin.

you should get the NRG Music Video Since 1997...

Its one of the best thing i've ever gotten. i am so happy i got it. and also for the non-korean speaker, there are english subtitles! you should get it, also it has the clip of antonio on the day of his funeral. so sad.

but ALL of NRG fans should get this dvd. you can find it at yesasia for only $21.99. i brought it for almost $30.00, but its worth it!

anyway...

has anyone heard NRG's new songs yet?

i wish sung hoon was in this album. i am so sad.

Its one of the best thing i've ever gotten. i am so happy i got it. and also for the non-korean speaker, there are english subtitles! you should get it, also it has the clip of antonio on the day of his funeral. so sad.

but ALL of NRG fans should get this dvd. you can find it at yesasia for only $21.99. i brought it for almost $30.00, but its worth it!

got myself a copy!! i agree...one of the best music artist dvds i've gotten. the clips of Antonio and his funeral made me cry...

Guest Trejiiten

NRG 7 isnt bad...some songs (where it's all 3 of them) remind me a bit of the older NRG days

the solo songs arent bad...the hamohamo one is decent, but since most people dont remember what hamohamo sounds like, this wouldnt be the song to get you to look for their only album

sung jin's 1 solo song is a pretty nice ballad

bout 3/4 of the way through the album, you hear all 3 again singing a song similar to the title songs of their 5th and 6th albums....overall, it's OK...but the various solo songs shouldve been on a 2nd cd because the feel of the album itself seems to change drastically going from 3 to 2 to 1 to 3 to 1 to 3....it's kind of weird....if this was a double cd with 1 being all NRG and then a 2nd cd with solo songs, it might have been better

oh well...seeing as how this is the last NRG album for a few years (or the last in general), it's not bad...not stellar, but not bad

Guest makemyday

NRG 7 isnt bad...some songs (where it's all 3 of them) remind me a bit of the older NRG days

the solo songs arent bad...the hamohamo one is decent, but since most people dont remember what hamohamo sounds like, this wouldnt be the song to get you to look for their only album

sung jin's 1 solo song is a pretty nice ballad

bout 3/4 of the way through the album, you hear all 3 again singing a song similar to the title songs of their 5th and 6th albums....overall, it's OK...but the various solo songs shouldve been on a 2nd cd because the feel of the album itself seems to change drastically going from 3 to 2 to 1 to 3 to 1 to 3....it's kind of weird....if this was a double cd with 1 being all NRG and then a 2nd cd with solo songs, it might have been better

oh well...seeing as how this is the last NRG album for a few years (or the last in general), it's not bad...not stellar, but not bad

which number is sung jin's 1 solo song?

Guest KIM_SAYS:

Does anyone think they'd want to order NRG 7th for me? I'll pay you back I swear. I'd buy it myself...but my mom's set on not using the credit card...

Guest meow1203

anyway...

has anyone heard NRG's new songs yet?

i wish sung hoon was in this album. i am so sad.

Yup, I've watched that DVD like zillion times after I got it. I also think it's a very good deal, especially they have subtitles and combine some of their old+new MVs. I remembered few years ago I was kinda close of seeing them, b/c they SUPPOSE to held a concert in SF w/Baby Vox and some other old singers, and they even printed the posters for the concert too. But ended up cancelling it,....sad... T.T

Guest nrgbabe

Yup, I've watched that DVD like zillion times after I got it. I also think it's a very good deal, especially they have subtitles and combine some of their old+new MVs. I remembered few years ago I was kinda close of seeing them, b/c they SUPPOSE to held a concert in SF w/Baby Vox and some other old singers, and they even printed the posters for the concert too. But ended up cancelling it,....sad... T.T

i know i watch the dvd for weeks and everyday, when i got it. like you said i love how there was subtitles and old and new mvs. also some shows they were on, performances, and showing NRg talking about themself. such a great dvd.

everyone should get it!

its worth it also it a great way to get to know NRG if you don't know who they are.

a wonderful dvd.

Has anyone found out yet why sung hoon is not in the 7th album?

wasn't it cuz he was doing solo stuff?

Wasn't he in the army or planning to go to the army? I'm not sure myself but some said he's alrady in the army and some said doing solo activities. HMmm.. I'm confused.

Guest evelyn168

I thought Sung Hoon was doing solo activities later, I don't know... But did you guys see Yoomin's new hair style on Music Core??? I kind of flipped. He should get his hairstylist fired... I want his hair other hairstyle back...

^^Yeah evelyn i saw it. Yoomin hair make me wanna laugh. It doesn't match his face haha.....but anyway i like that song they sing. Does anyone know what is the tittle of that song. It kinda catchy and good. And oh ya lee sung jin definitely look sooooo fine haha......

Guest KillerTofu

I remember like a year ago before myung hoon was all over Love Letter and stuff that a member was going to the army I forget which one but assuming that Sung Hoon is the only not there, he'd probably be in the army then.