Nrg

Guest shinhyun

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Their MV has been out.......Its good heh....

If anyone wants to see it, PM me. I have it uploaded to my clubbox and megaupload, since I posted it on my forum.

Guest delici0usbh

man... i can't belive moon sung hoon left... he was my favorite in nrg.... does anyone know y he left????

i heard the songs.. they're good.. i guess.. but they would be better with sung hoon in it! lol.... and thanks for sharing the pics.

Guest -crazzzie-

that's sad... T___T I had no idea one of their members past away...and he was soo young too

which brings me to a question for you guys...

how old are the guys?

Guest sea_lavender

Star Focus

star03(2).gif

Group Name: N.R.G

Members:

Lee Sung-jin

Date of Birth: Feb. 5, 1977

Body: 175cm, 60kg

Hobbies: Doing exercise

Cheon Myung-hoon

Date of Birth: Apr. 6, 1978

Body: 182cm, 68kg

Hobbies: Playing computer games

Roh Yoo-min

Date of Birth: Oct. 12, 1980

Body: 172cm, 60kg

Hobbies: Playing computer games

Debut: 1st Album ‘New Radiancy Group’ (1997)

Awards:

SBS Music Awards (2003)

KMTV Korea Music Award, Singer of the Year (2003)

The 18th Golden Disk Awards (2003)

A trio that's been living it up in Korea, as well as countries across Asia, with their Korean Wave fame. NRG is back in business with their 7th album! And they've been fanning the dwindling embers of K-pop... Today's Star Focus is with NRG!

They've got what it takes to be a star - positive energy and talent!

NRG members Lee Sung-jin and Chun Myung-hoon have been appearing in various TV programs, and finally they've answered their fans' calls with a new album. And it's full of their trademark upbeat music.

One crisp December day, we followed NRG out to a special event they had scheduled. It was an autograph signing event with their fans!

The NRG members made sure to reach out to all of their fans and responded enthusiastically to the overjoyed crowd.

NRG is a dance group that can't be left out of the Korean pop music industry. Their old hits are still remembered and sung to this day.

During the years, NRG has swung down to three members, but they're still as good as ever - And their fans know it.

With their charming personalities and quick wit, all the members stand out whether on the stage singing or participating in TV variety programs.

What makes them the most unique is the frank and straightforward manner that the NRG members conduct themselves wherever they are.

Lee Sung-jin, No Yoo-min, Chun Myung-hoon! Able to mesh flawlessly with each other as a group, yet carrying very different personalities.

Lee Sung-jin dipped in movies, while other members showed off their characters in different television programs. These days, Chun Myung-hoon is the latest rage.

All through the filming for their new music video, the members had silly grins on their faces. They admitted playfully that it was aaaaallllll because of the leggy ladies in their video.

So we HAD to ask. What was their ideal woman?

It will be interesting to see what this fun trio will achieve as Korean Wave stars. They've been maturing and still have a lot more to show their loyal fans and anxious audiences.

The end of the year brings tough schedules for stars. NRG is no different. They've been running around from event to event, trying to wrap up the year with a bang. And it looks like they might just make it!

c: arirangtv.com B)

Guest DiMpLeZ_X3

I heard Sunghoon left NRG to "pursue other interests"... whatever that means. ㅠ.ㅠ What's sad is that he was the better rapper. I was quite hurt when he didn't appear with NRG on their Music Bank Comeback performance. :(

Guest nrgbabe

jeeeez - im STILL confused.

WHY IS MOON SUNG HOON GONE?!

anyone know the exact answer??

or are we all going insane?

i have been thinking the same thing! someone please find out.. :excl:

I heard Sunghoon left NRG to "pursue other interests"... whatever that means. ㅠ.ㅠ What's sad is that he was the better rapper. I was quite hurt when he didn't appear with NRG on their Music Bank Comeback performance. :(

me too! it was hard for me to listen to NRG 7th album because all i could think of is why is sung hoon not in it and also i won't be hearding his voice. i am so bum out :(

Guest kimchi

everyone has been asking why sunghoon's not in the album and where has he gone

he has NOT gone to the army

he will be coming out with a solo album and is currently focusing on his solo career

we just talked to his mother about this so i know for a fact that this is true