(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

Guest shining7andrew

Wow...

honestly i don't anticipate this coming after i watched their love again mv,

i thought they're just mere dance group like always..

but they're releasing bad but good,,right after i watched the mv i knew this group is no amatir, this is a proffesional group..

and by the moment they danced to the intro, i was like.."superbbbb.."

and the song was quite catchy , JYP made it once again...like always...always good...

i wanna see them in dance battle this year,, it would totally blow anyone off i suppose...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest daphxzxz

Wow...

honestly i don't anticipate this coming after i watched their love again mv,

i thought they're just mere dance group like always..

but they're releasing bad but good,,right after i watched the mv i knew this group is no amatir, this is a proffesional group..

and by the moment they danced to the intro, i was like.."superbbbb.."

and the song was quite catchy , JYP made it once again...like always...always good...

i wanna see them in dance battle this year,, it would totally blow anyone off i suppose...

I absolutely agree with you!

Not to forget, there is a lot of potential for Miss A. I am starting to have high expectations for them.

And I already have a bias - Min! (:

Guest tohoblaq

Just saw them on Music Bank. They performed Break It for their intro!!!

The girls did great once again. All black outfits this time. :)

Fei and Suzy are so pretty~ ^^

I seriously can't pick a favourite member!

Guest Talesy

Honestly, I don't like JYP's music nor JYP's groups. At least, I usually don't. miss A is definitely a group I'll look forward to, I'm addicted to their first single and their dancing skills are really impressive. It's also the first group in a long time in which all the members seem to be equally talented. It may be not a big deal but it's very rare nowadays in Korean groups.

Anyway, I'm loving the girls' debut stage on M!Countdown, and their Music Bank performance was good as well. Suzy seemed out of breath but her vocals were still decent. Min and Jia are the ones who caught my attention the most, I really like their voices ! :)

Just like everyone said, I didn't pay attention to them that much when 'Love Again' came out, and I thought their debut song 'Bad Girl, Good Girl' was kinda bleh... But when I watched the MV, I completely fell in love with it ! It's really addictive and the girls' skills are what made me love the song.

Hwaiting~

Guest exbow

Miss A debut on Music Bank!

They're so sexy and I love Fei outfit. :wub:

cr: UnknownCarrot120

I think they're better with facial expression today but Suzy seems a bit out of breath. That's ok since she's the maknae and less experience. She'll improve, I'm sure.^^

Junsu twitter

I jus went to kbs music bank to support "MISS-A" hehe keep goin on!!

12383692393aed93fab9929.jpg

Guest JenC

i can't imagine how talented these girls will be in the years to come...they're already this good. obviously there's still room for improvement but as a debut group they're pretty strong. usually groups has at least one weak member but everyone in Miss A seems to be on par with each other.

Guest r1988

Bad Girl Good Girl in music charts:

#1 in Gomtv chart

#5 in Melon chart

#5 in Monkey3 chart

#6 in Soribada chart

#6 in Daum chart

#6 in Cyworld chart

#10 in Bugs chart

#46 in Mnet chart

#30 in Dosirak chart

#50 in Naver chart

Guest k-yoz

i love love love their perf.

on mubank...gosh...they are

so sexy....

i love their outft..and i love

jia's hair color...want to try it..

hahaha...

Guest songbird86

Even though the M! Countdown debut was really good, I prefer the Music Bank performance better. I guess the intro, stage designs and outfits they have this time around are alot better. There was alot of American Apparel in the last. I'm glad they're off to a good start, and those numbers on the chart are good for rookies.

Are there any articles telling how people in Korea are responding to them. What is the over-all census on their popularity?

Guest lost_syd

i love their music bank performance..

they are very good in dancing and singing

the choreography looks very difficult but they still manage to maintain their vocals

miss A is my favorite rookie for this year!!!<3

Guest rice_baby

Just watched the MusicBank perf and it's definitely much better than their debut. I think the main focus of their debut was to give a strong & clean routine without any hitches. With that checked off the list, they can 'enjoy' it more. The girls seem much more energetic this time around. The intro was great! Just wished it would have been a little longer. Love the outfits. Like other people had mentioned before, I did notice Suzie having some singing difficulties (I think she missed a word somewhere) and she wasn't as strong in her dancing as the other girls. She didn't have much training in comparison. It's probably because she's so young and was only recently recruited.

Totally looking forward to their next perf! Hopefully it will have an intro also.

Guest vietboi_tuan

All the girl group that everyone think is the best dance group need to

step up their game because Miss A is here!!!! They are now pushing

all those girl groups aside because I can say with confident they

are the best! Vocally they are amazing as well. They're also so beautiful.

I LOVE MISS A!!!!!

Guest EHNerJI

Their fanbase is quickly increasing (:

One of their fancafes on daum already has over 12,000 members

(quite good considering barely anything was known about them before debut)

That number will just continue to go up after the girls promote more : P

More M!Countdown photos:

missa13.png

missa14.png

missa15.png

missa16.png

missa17.png

missa20.jpg

JYP love ~ : P haha supporting our girls (:

missa21.jpg

missa22.jpg

missa23.jpg

Beautiful Fei <3

Guest GoongLOVExx

The music bank performance was awesome!

Suzy was having some troubles, but she did great considering they do all that dancing and singing at the same time. She definitely has time to improve. Min's vocals were amazing! They are all so talented <3

And I might be the only one but I think I preferred their outfits on M!Countdown rather then the ones on Music Bank. Maybe because I'm an American Apparel fan. xD Though Fei Fei and Min's 2nd outfits were really cool!

Archived