(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest l33mimi

the mcountdown debut was decent, the vocals are really good considering them rookies. but their was a slight breathing problem i think on Jia, she could't catch up with her breathing at some parts but its okay, that wouldnt be a problem after a few performances. I really like the way Suzy sings, reminds me on Sunye.

Guest EHNerJI

Picture with names to help tell them apart.

missa12.jpg

Basically,

Pink Hair = Jia

Brown Hair = Fei

Short Hair = Min

Long Dark brown/black hair = Suzy

Guest prisonerzero

I thought their debut was okay. I mean, it is their debut so it's obviously not going to be a 100% perfect. I'm sure by the time Inkigayo hits (because this always happens), they'll be even better. I think Min and Jia are my favourites so far (I always have a Chinese bias added for some reason, haha).

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

RUMOR:

Miss A name means "Made In Asia". "Mi" in "Miss" mean Made In and "A" means "Asia". That's why JYP Said in their latest song "Made In Asia, Miss A"

STILL NOT CONFIRMED

Guest pyrolicious

Their debut stage was impressive! Ima keep a lookout for this group. The intro dance was fierce.

Is it just me or does Suzy look a hell lot like G.O from MBLAQ?

Guest yongwonhi

the mcountdown debut was decent, the vocals are really good considering them rookies. but their was a slight breathing problem i think on Jia, she could't catch up with her breathing at some parts but its okay, that wouldnt be a problem after a few performances. I really like the way Suzy sings, reminds me on Sunye.

I actually thought Suzy was the one having problems catching up with breathing haha, Jia sounded fine to me? o.o

I have a question though, are the echo-sounding-effects voice overs? There seems to be a lot of those, and sometimes it bothers me haha, plus Min lipsynched like two words? But for a debut performance on a stage with a not-so-great sound system... this was amazing :)

Anyway, omg I keep watching their performance over and over... they're really good ><

I wish JYPE gave them a more elaborate/decorated debut though - the stage was pretty simple (unless that's their concept, because their MV was really simple too...).

Ahhh I'm really liking Jia haha, I know a lot of people don't like her pink hair, but I think that she's one of the only Asians who can actually pull it off...

Another random question: how are the Chinese members' Korean? I don't speak Korean so I can't tell, but Fei sometimes sounds like she's adding a lot of tongue-sounding-...things. Can't explain LOL

Guest Fueled by Ramen

perfmissabadgirlgoodgir.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK!

take out with full credits

Peace.J @ Ultimate Miss-A

Part 1/4 DOWNLOAD

Part 2/4 DOWNLOAD

Part 3/4 DOWNLOAD

Part 4/4 DOWNLOAD

------

And for those who are wondering about the name miss A... (see bolded portion ^^)

New girl group miss A have finished their preparations.

The agency of popular groups, Wonder Girls, 2AM, 2PM and the others, Miss A will be managed under JYP sub-label, AQ Entertainment. Significantly, they can be referred as the JYP family.

Going through the tough trainings together, and also the label of being under JYP, miss A members will be continuously singing and dancing as time goes by. In order to move to their goal of becoming Asia’s best, it is essential for them to be good at languages too.

With this much of passion and confidence, even though they are not perfect, but they have already garnered attention for themselves, “Instead of having a burden, we would want to perform on stage as soon as possible”, they said.

Not only the title as “JYP’s new girl group”, members of miss A themselves have also attracted the attentions of the fans, reason being the international group, miss A includes 2 members from China, and 2 members from Korea.

Fei (23), who was born in Hunan, China, attended the Ethnic Dance Academy in Guangzhou. She was first discovered by a JYP staff while walking back home from school, she moved to Korea after considerations. During the interview with Money Today Star News on 29th June, Fei Fei said to the interviewer, “I came to Korea because of my dream, and with the care and concern from our 2AM, 2PM sunbaes (seniors), as well as others, I did not felt lonely at that period of time” and also, “When I told my parents who are in China, that we are set to debut soon, they were overjoyed”, she said with smiles on her face.

Jia (20) who was also born in Hunan, China, became a JYP trainee when she auditioned during her schooling days. After coming to Korea, she have been training hard with vocal lessons as well as dancing practices. The confirmation of being a member of miss A, debuting will be happening right before her eyes.

Fei, Jia and the current Wonder Girls member, Hae Rim, have once performed together in China as the same group member.

Min (19) who was born in Seoul, Korea, have been trained under JYP for a total of 7 years. She was first scouted during her 6th grade, and a year later, she joined as a trainee under JYP USA. Her fluency in English is an additional point for her. Being trained in the US, she is now back in Korea for her debut as a member of miss A.

Suzy (16) who was born in the Gwangju province, Korea, is currently a high school student. She joined as a trainee last year, and is now a member of miss A.

The members said, “Even though the period of confirmation for debuting miss A is only 3 months, because we are all JYP trainees, we know each other well” and “We became even closer after forming the group miss A.”

In order to respect the communication among the Korea and China members, the leader position will not be set.

For amateur singers, instead of being nervous, miss A were excited while waiting for their first stage performance. Producer Park Jin Young did not reveal any information regarding their debuting track, and all we know is that for this song, it will be titled ‘Bad girl Good girl’, which includes the thoughts of charismatic women and were written by Producer Park Jin Young himself, as a gift to miss A for their debut.

Suzy added, “The song ‘Bad girl Good girl’ refers to the women who are like dancers, the charisma and the personality that they portray, it is a fun song” and “You will be able to see our passion for performing on stage through this song.”

Min ended the interview by revealing her thoughts about debuting. Min expressed, “The group name miss A, represents the quality of us, in order to be Asia’s best, we will need to excel in everything we do, just like the standard A” and “From the moment we have started reaching out for our dreams, we would like to show everyone what we have improved during this period of time”.

miss A will be debuting through M!countdown on the 1st of July with their first single, “Bad Girl Good Girl”.

Source: star.mt.co.kr

Translation: Aoiare @ UltimateMiss-A.com

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Guest Koutarou

I can tell already that Miss A is going to be huge. Their debut song has no auto tune, so it showcases their pure vocals. Their concept is extremely simple, but catchy at the same time. Matter of fact, their entire concept is so simple that it's unique. They're not flashy, and almost little to no hype was produced in the long run previous to their debut. [if that makes sense?]

It just seems like right now, amongst the overflow of girl groups in the Korean idol industry, Miss A stands out from the rest.

Guest idiort

good concept,good debut,good songs,good voice,good dance.... this group got potential... jyp management is really good..

Guest eidolon

I didn't know which thread to post in so I chose this one. =P Their debut stage was pretty good. I think they're uber talented. I've waited so long for this group to finally debut ever since JYPE announced that they were putting together another girl group. They sure didn't disappoint. I hate using this word since it has been over used but these girls are fierce. Hehe. I like their concept. It's simple and not flashy. It's just them and their talent on stage. I want to pick a favorite but I can't, cause I like them all. =D I'm pretty sure JYP just created another hit group. =D

Guest nambo07

Maybe im JYP Family biased, but i haven't been paying attention to new rookie groups...that was until Miss A, all the members are charismatic! JYP Fam all the way!

i'll be looking forward to their performances on inkigayo/music bank~

Guest EHNerJI

I can tell already that Miss A is going to be huge. Their debut song has no auto tune, so it showcases their pure vocals. Their concept is extremely simple, but catchy at the same time. Matter of fact, their entire concept is so simple that it's unique. They're not flashy, and almost little to no hype was produced in the long run previous to their debut. [if that makes sense?]

It just seems like right now, amongst the overflow of girl groups in the Korean idol industry, Miss A stands out from the rest.

I completely agree ~ That's what I really like about them haha.

It seems that these days, companies are just trying to out-do eachother with how much hype they can create for their new group.

Which isn't bad, it's a more than decent marketing strategy, but it does tend to lose it's affect after a while.

That's what I find so refreshing about these girls. There weren't a billion teasers released,

so we got to know what the girls were all about almost instantly, and therefore, weren't left with disappointment.

When so many teasers and things like that are released, it creates excitement,

and so many times the teaser is nothing like the actual group/song.

I see so many comments like "I liked the teaser better" and it's just funny to me. More groups should debut like this. Getting right to the point.

Guest bunnyboo83

I guess my heart will always at JYP entertainment!

i wasnt interested to get to know the girls.

then i watched their MV BAM! it's that rush again! :D

i guess JYP will never fail amaze us!every group he has released via JYP-Cube-AQ!

the girls will definitely go on top! love their charisma :D

Guest rawr_sheila

I like this. They're starting out good....a big company thats already well known. and I can tell they were well trained. Im surprised Suzy was only a trainee for one year (Im not saying shes bad). But usually, from what I see, celebs are trained for years. They're all good with vocals and dancing. I can see they're going to be successful!! hopefully...good luck to them!!

Guest MR. LEE'S

okay like seriously, i'm confused here since there are a lot of missA's international forums and i wonder which one is the official one? someone, please answer me? since so far, i found three.

Archived