(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

Guest vizion_

I think Fei looks like a fuse of Kim Ah Jonng and Han Ji Won, but I prefer Fei over both of them. Im confused about her age, is she 20 or 23?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkaz619

i think Korea public finally noticing the girls on Melon daily chart they jump 43 places to became 6

that a big jump i think JYP got another group that can sell music.

Guest flyaway.

i actually think in some shots fei looks like stephanie from csjh

I agree! The first person that came to mind was Stephanie from CSJH... and I thought I was the only one who thought that. Haha.

Anyways, I think they have potential. (: Looking forward to more of what they have to offer.

Guest Aeternium

Ok, enough with the LQ pics, here is an HD pic and a Full HD Wallpaper of the girls

And since the forum is not be able to autoresize them, just click them:

RLwjV.jpg

tkNze.jpg

credit: toshare

Guest abril

I'm loving these girls at first sight, for their singing and dancing skills. Plus, I'm liking all the girls, each one can be my favourite member. I hope they can get promoted well so I (or we) can see more activities and new songs and dances from them. :)

Guest tohoblaq

The girls are now #3 on Melon real-time charts! Beating a lot of their seniors!

http://www.melon.com/svc/static_html/melonchart/real/real_time_chart.jsp?MAIN=MAIN_TO

Guest Heart<3

Jia is REALLY fierce! No wonder the cameraman mostly focused on her LOL

I think she's becoming my fav, haha xD

I also agree that Fei looks really similar to Stephanie from CSJH. That was my first impression when I saw her in the MV.

I love the music bank performance better than mcountdown :)

Guest PancakeMuffins91

I found their debut song and performance to be pleasant surprises :)

I really appreciate the fact that they didn't use autotune and just sang with their real voices, yes there were a few out of breath moments but I like them for that. I couldn't even tell that this was their debut since they were so good. I really like every member so far and I'm really looking forward to this group. Hopefully they'll make it big.

Guest talksound

i think suzy comes off as a really cute personality. i think when i see her, a sulli image comes to mind? sometimes her facial expressions don't really fit with the feel of the song though, haha

and fei and jia are really strong. jia pulls off the pink like no other and fei has great facial expressions and just looks good on stage. both are really fierce.

and i've always rooted for lim, moreso during the pre-america days, i'm glad jype put her back in korea. she's got a great voice and is the most stable when it comes to live performances. the dancing of course is her specialty.

i honestly just don't like the fact that jyp makes them say "you don't know me" like "CHU" don't know me... because... no one really does that.. i mean i already let the "nobody but choo" go because that is commonly done in songs sometimes, but starting off a sentence with CHU? just a little peeve i've had with the song.

Guest saranghae<3

i actually think in some shots fei looks like stephanie from csjh

oh! I think so too! In some angles, Fei looks so much like Stephanie.

They did so well in today's Music Bank! Very fierce dancing and good live singing.

I really like Min's deep voice.

Guest jagerbomb

does anyone know how tall min is? i'm guessing shes around 5'1? .. because she looks shorter than even sunye & sunny =]

and i have a feeling maybe suzy will be the 'face' of the group because korea loves the cute girls ..

lastly LOVE how there is no leader! =]

Guest MyBlueSky

They have potential, I really like their debut song Bad girl good girl and they can dance.

Fei Fei and Suzy are my fav. I hope their management don't send them to china until the are popular in Korea.

Guest EHNerJI

does anyone know how tall min is? i'm guessing shes around 5'1? .. because she looks shorter than even sunye & sunny =]

and i have a feeling maybe suzy will be the 'face' of the group because korea loves the cute girls ..

lastly LOVE how there is no leader! =]

Her proile on the official site says she's 161 cm (5'3") but profiles often lie.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's shorter than that.

Guest xdaphne

I am seriously in love with Min. I am straight and all, but I am soooooooooooo attracted to Min. Every arch she makes turn me on!

Guest voxtae13

Oh they are doing so good on charts.

I think we shouldnt say who looks like who anymore.

They are Miss A.

2 hours away for Music Core. Actually, im waiting for InkigaYo hehehe where 2PM's Woo Young and Taek is MC. Family love will be to show off.

News and interview

miss A " Bad Girl Good Girl" MV making film

Guest r1988

Bad Girl Good Girl in Music charts:

#1 in Gomtv chart

#3 in Daum chart

#4 in Melon chart

#4 in Soribada chart

#5 in Monkey3 chart

#5 in cyworld chart

#7 in Bugs chart

#11 in dosirak chart

#15 in Mnet chart

#30 in Naver chart

Im glad that the girls are doing a great job in the charts

Guest k-yoz

the girls were doing good on the chart..

their song is so catchy and their group

is the best....so they deserved to be

noticed by the public...

i just really love jia...and her hair color...haha..

Guest yongwonhi

i keep watching their performance over and over hahah....

i think what really caught my attention is that there was really no predebut hype. it was like bam bam bam everything came out at once, so there weren't really high expectations and now people are noticing them because they're actually good! i'm glad to see the song is doing well on charts, hopefully it'll do even better in the next few days as they perform more!

Archived