(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chercherry

The first reports said that JYPE was gonna debut a 4 girls group. Then Samsung had that Samsung beat CF with only 3 girls so people assumed that it would be a 3 girls group. But the latest pictures prove that it will be a 4 girls group that include JYPE's famous trainee Min.

Remember a lot of things change before they debut. The group was rumored to be called "sisters". Nothing is ever set on stone until they debut.

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait for their debut! July 1st hurry hurry!!!

Guest chungmah.

^ Yeah, I thought so too. But I really like the song. The music video had a really nice set. A good story line would have been nice but oh well.

Preorder:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/miss-a-bad-but-good/1022891439-0-0-0-en/info.html

ega3p.png

1. Bad Girl Good Girl

2. 딱 마주쳐

3. 다시 사랑

4. Break It

Guest dorkafyd

This is kind of off topic, but since they're gonna debut in Korea too, is it possible for them to have 2 threads? One in the kpop thread and one here?

Guest songbird86

Well I like the song... but the video doesn't do as much justice for them as I would like. That's the single cover?! I guess I need to get used to seeing those two legs up there, cause it's probably going to be around for a while isn't it?

Either way I'm excited, and I hope they do well. Are they going to move to JYPE? I was just wondering cause of the whole JYP intro in the beginning of the song.

Guest candycorn

^they are part of jype, i'm pretty sure!

they are very good at dancing, can sing pretty well from what i can hear, and are all so pretty! i hope the make it really big... and i really really like the music video! just right amount of sexiness =) and i looveeeee min. i've been obsessed with her ever since she put up those videos of her dancing a looong time ago. (1-3 years ago? ... don't remember.)i am SO GLAD she got to make her freakin debut! :)

i can see suzy becoming really popular in korea because she has an innocent face and she herself is korean. the pink girl (i believe her name is meng jia), she is awesome! looks fierce :). and i like wang fei fei, she is amazingly pretty, and looks like some korean actor. on top of that, i like all of their songs on their new single except 딱 마주쳐.. everything else is so nice! i am a little disappointed with the stripper looking logo.. but what can we do about it =/. i'm also happy to see all of the jyp artists supporting missA! such a nice big happy family!

just in case people don't know:

pink hair - meng jia

long hair girl - wang fei fei

ponytail/korean girl - suzy bae

short hair girl - lee min young (aka min)

picture time! :)

6frsqe.jpg

5wbxl.jpg

10fn78m.jpg

credit: Eve@UltimateMissAForums

pre-debut photos with lim!

k4a2wz.jpg

2h5vb74.jpg

2llgh7b.jpg

credit: pickachuu!@ultimatemissaforums

meng jia selca:

16bc1mx.jpg

15r1c9y.jpg

9td66g.jpg

fvh2eb.jpg

25f6p93.jpg

credit: Miss-A Baidu bar, Eve&Teemania@ultimatemissaforums

min selca:

min1g.jpg

min5i.jpg

min6m.jpg

min8.jpg

min3.jpg

min4s.jpg

615ca5.jpg

dsc00764vj2.jpg

credit: _youloveme@soompi + wonderdaylove@soompi

min with hyoyeon!

2z7q5n7.jpg

2r5813s.jpg

xcvsx3.jpg

wirosh.jpg

credit: naver

wang fei fei pre-debut:

ezigwy.jpg

2nq8phj.jpg

9h6npw.jpg

Credit: Baidu, Eve @ UltimateMiss-A Forums

suzy bae:

16c0zg7.jpg

credit: Eve @ UltimateMiss-A.com Forums

Miss A are debuting in Korea first, how come it's in other music? :S weird,

dunno if this is shared, but on YT they have found that Jia and Fei fei were back dancers for Nichkhun 2PM on their anycall corby CF in pink. only for a few seconds.

Guest mintberry

Finally! I found their official thread. I've been searching for it in Korean Music.

I thought they are going to debut in Mcountdown tmr? This thread supposed to be in that section rite?

I've been following these girls since their Sisters days and so so so excited for their debut tmr!

AHHHH Min and Jia <3

I was so shocked when I got to know that Min going to debut in miss A!

I thought she left JYPE and she's been absent for so long. But now i'm so excited to see her progress!

I've watched the MV and I love it! Love the song!

The MV was quite simple but the girls' charisma and sexyness just pawns.

God their dancings are sharp and clean.

Guest rice_baby

Yes. Whoever designed the log should be shot. I doubt that they'll 'update' their logo now after having released a single, maybe for their album. I like their music so far.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, 2 of the girls are Chinese and 2 are Korean (or possibly Korean/Chinese)?

Guest kimchi hana

^ Yes, you're right.

Korean: Min & Suzy

Chinese: Fei & Jia

I was wondering why Suzy looked so Korean and it turns out she is. o:

Their Korean is really impressive, but I suppose I can't say for sure until they perform live.

I'm really feeling Bad Girl, Good Girl. It's definitely refreshing to listen to.

Although I don't know what to say about Jia's pink hair. It's such... cosplay hair.

I do wonder why they added Min in. Of course she's a great dancer and decent singer.

But I feel the concept of Miss A was long legged girls that dance/perform really well.

Then Min is in there like a foot below the 3 girls LOL.

Guest bababrandino

Idk why none of the news sites have posted it but miss A's new album is out! You can find it on jenpoo.

I love their korean is not accented like victoria or hangeng, i thought they were like lim.. korean who live in china. I can't wait for their debut! Btw, JYPE going to promote them in China right? bcos i just saw an article about them and the comment aren't exactly nice just because the members are chinese and they don't fit the korean standard of beauty..

Archived