(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tohoblaq

I can't wait to see them on Music Bank today! I'm gonna be able to see them on my TV through KBS World. WHEEEEE~ :P

miss A fighting!

Guest voxtae13

Im so confused. Miss A's thread is here or this thread

You have to post in exactly thread to help page up, right????

Please, delete the other threads but official thread!!! Mod has to do this.

Guest Rainie

I can tell already that Miss A is going to be huge. Their debut song has no auto tune, so it showcases their pure vocals. Their concept is extremely simple, but catchy at the same time. Matter of fact, their entire concept is so simple that it's unique. They're not flashy, and almost little to no hype was produced in the long run previous to their debut. [if that makes sense?]

It just seems like right now, amongst the overflow of girl groups in the Korean idol industry, Miss A stands out from the rest.

I agree...I think they are going to be huge. There really wasn't much promotion before their first MV was released...and they've definitely gotten a lot of attention. Everything about them is simple...and how there isn't auto-tuning. I love the song, and it's written by JYP himself...no wonder it's so good.

Guest shantewillie

I'm really likely this group.

With so many girl groups debuting,

I going to pay attention on Miss A.

I can't wait to the performance on Music Bank.

Guest Cloud_Honey

I haven't seen such a talented girlgroup like this since a long time ago. The four girls can sing and dance so well. JYP has done an amazing job on them, seriously. I'm also digging the songs a lot. "Bad Girl Good Girl" is outstanding, it has no autotune, no strong and repetitive hooks like 90% of K-Pop now. Their debut hasn't had much hype also, they took everyone by surprise with their incredible talent.

Looking forward to their following performances and I also need moar moar songs. I can tell already that I can't get enough of miss A.

Also... why are there two topics for them?

Guest SUPERSTAR

new picture!

missa7.jpg

don't hotlink please!

and that other thread needs to be closed since this was made first.

Guest SkipBeat!

I usually don't pay attention to new groups but honestly after watching Miss A's MV I was hooked. It's not the best song but the choreography is cool and I appreciate the fact that all the members can sing and dance well. There is no autotune abuse which I love. Also the great thing about Miss A is the simplicity of their concept. We don't know who the leader is or if they have one at all, and the girls don't have set personalities that we are supposed lap up. The lack of unnecessary hype is refreshing and rather than have some complicated concept to mask their imperfections, they are letting their singing and dancing speak for itself as it should be.

Their debut stage was ok, pretty good for a debut. I did notice that Jia was out of breath at times as someone else mentioned. I also think Suzy made a not quite mistake, but got a little lost for a moment. But maybe that's just me. Also Min clearly should not be in a group, but should be solo.That's not to say the other girls don't have talent. These girls have potential and I look forward to seeing them in the future.

Guest meisk

i like how they just come out all of sudden...i don't even know they were gonna debut on mnet july 1st.

i only knew it when i read sunye's tweet.

there was not many news or promotion done for their debut. i only knew about them because their sunbaes tweets.

(2PM,2AM and WG). JYPE family <3

it make me curious about them. i love the song so much.heck,i pretty much like all JYP's song.lol..

that man is genius.

so there is no leader.is this the trend nowadays?

i think they have a bright future in this industry.i hope they keep this style of music.

i think this for MusicBank today.

JYP introducin Miss A! 2pm is here to support them!!

missa.jpg

credit:Taec's twitter

Guest lovegood

Question: In articles, it says that Jia is 20 years old, but on their official website it says that she was born in 1994. I thought it was Suzy that was born in 1994? Can someone clarify? I mean, she certainly does NOT look like shes 16 years old.

Guest e`PSY

Question: In articles, it says that Jia is 20 years old, but on their official website it says that she was born in 1994. I thought it was Suzy that was born in 1994? Can someone clarify? I mean, she certainly does NOT look like shes 16 years old.

On their Daum profile, it said that Jia was born in 1989. Suzy is the one born in 1994 :)

Guest r1988

I just checked her profile in nate and it says she was born 3/2/1989

Absolutely in like with this group already. Usually, I don't really care about new groups, but I had to give them a chance, partially because I've been waiting for Min to debut. They're all talented girls. I don't think they really lack anything. I'm surprise that 2 of the members are Chinese, because I heard no accent when they were singing. I hope to hear more about them and look forward to more live performances from them. =)

Guest EHNerJI

Now the profile for Jia on the official site says she was born on February 3rd, 1989. : P

So, I'm going to assume that's the correct date haha.

Kind of surprising that they made a mistake on that earlier X:

Guest r1988

miss A, “We don’t think of WonderGirls as our competitors"

New girlgroup miss A shows their affection to their agency seonbae WonderGirls.

In the recent interview, the girls talk about how they have been compared to with WonderGirls, the representative girlgroup from JYP Entertainment under which miss A’s label AQ Ent belongs to.

With that miss A said, “We don’t think of WonderGirls as subject of comparison or competition. WonderGirls is a great girlgroup. We are all like a family. WonderGirls members are very helpful and they gave us many great advices, not sparing their affection for us. We will work hard and want to be as successful in Asia as WonderGirls are in the States.”

They also added, “WonderGirls SunYe and 2AM Jo Kwon whom we have spent our training days together also gave us many advices about becoming an entertainer. We are very thankful.”

They ended with, “We don’t feel any burden because of the name ‘JYP’s girlgroup’. But we just want to show everyone our talents sooner.”

S:Newsen

Kbites

Guest lost_syd

i love their debut on mnet countdowm

very energetic and the song is very nice

now i'm addicted to this song

Guest jagerbomb

i'm really liking this group, the choreo seemed pretty hard like they were on the floor &amp; getting up quite a few times but they still sounded great vocally. dancing is killer too.

only thing that annoys me are those people who are saying JIA looks like a man.. umm i really dont see how she looks like a man at all, her features are more prominent than the usual korean stars but so what? doesnt mean shes a man =.= and i actually quite like how there are two chinese members and two koreans, it balances it out .

all in all, so glad min debuted!

Archived