(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

Guest yongwonhi

I find it funny that miss A is the new JYP girl group while 4minute is also under JYPE is not called the new JYP girl group.

Whats the difference between AQ entertainment and cube? lol

I think everything just gets complicated xD cuz I never really considered 8eight part of JYPE family before but ... they're under one of JYP's labels? Haha... I think it's because JYP produced for Miss A, and I think they were actually under JYPE during pre-debut days...? NO IDEA, JYPE IS SO BIG!

Anyway. I'm curious, how are Jia and Fei's Korean (for those who understand Korean who've seen the interview)?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flowerpetals

they have so much potential

i hope they become popular soon

Fei & Jia are very good vocalist and dancers

Why no one talk about their album ? beside "BAD GIRL, GOOD GIRL" , i love "BREAK IT" so much, i hope next time they will promote this one, definitely worth it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrEw9WYT7X4

The rap in this song, who sing it ? Min or Jia ? anyone ??

i am pretty sure it is JIA rapping. cause it sounds similar to the LOVE AGAIN one :) as in the voice sounds similar

i really like BREAK IT too! i hope they do promote that next, i'd love to see them performing it!

i TOTALLY have a girl-crush on fei! she's just sooo charismatic & just H-O-T!!!

Guest EHNerJI

I think everything just gets complicated xD cuz I never really considered 8eight part of JYPE family before but ... they're under one of JYP's labels? Haha... I think it's because JYP produced for Miss A, and I think they were actually under JYPE during pre-debut days...? NO IDEA, JYPE IS SO BIG!

Anyway. I'm curious, how are Jia and Fei's Korean (for those who understand Korean who've seen the interview)?

For me, I think they have been trained so well (:

They seem to understand very quickly and easily, and how to reply.

Jia, especially (it's hard to really judge Fei because she didn't talk as much)

but yeah, I was really impressed by their Korean.

The only thing I've noticed (only slightly) is that sometimes when they say an "r" sound it sounds a bit off?

More like a Chinese "l" but it's not very noticable at all lol.

Caps from Music Core performance (:

missa43.jpg

missa44.jpg

missa45.jpg

missa46.jpg

missa47.jpg

missa48.jpg

missa49.jpg

missa50.jpg

missa51.jpg

missa52.jpg

missa53.jpg

missa54.jpg

missa55.jpg

missa56.jpg

missa57.jpg

missa58.jpg

My 7,777th post (: lol ~

(I noticed that the lyrics on the side say "So shut off boy" haha XD)

Guest valentino_rossi46

I find it funny that miss A is the new JYP girl group while 4minute is also under JYPE is not called the new JYP girl group.

4Minute do not under JYPE, they official under CUBE only, in 4Minute album do not have JYPE label, while Miss A under both AQ and JYPE, in their album have 2 labels

AQ is Chinese company right?< I think AQ Ent help promo MissA when they are in China

Min maybe just tall 1m55- 1m56 i think, Suzy look much higher ^^

Guest darkaz619

Bad Girl Good Girl is doing good the song is continue to climb up the charts all music real time chart they are #1 or #2 i think they have a good chance to get #1 this coming week JYP sure know how to make a hit song.

Mnet #7

Soribada #7

Dosirak #8

Melon #3

Cyworld #2

Guest Talesy

^ Wow I'm really happy to see that they are doing so good considering the HIGH competition with all those sunbaes active right now. It'd be awesome if they could win so quickly. :) But I guess they just debuted so it's no big deal if they don't. It's super rare for a new group to do so well. I'm guessing 'Bad Girl, Good Girl' is on its way to become a hit !

It's funny because most JYP's songs sound kinda boring when you first hear them but then you slowly start to get addicted to them. At least that's what happened to me and now, 'BGGG' is on repeat. Definitely love the song and the group. It's been a while since I've last had such a crush on a new group.

Can't wait for tomorrow's performance. I wish they performed the entire version of 'Break It'. The Music Bank intro was epic, the choreo was so strong ! I love it. <3

Darn, they really are so amazing. Definitely my new favorite girl group (after WG, that is). But they are just perfect, they dance and sing so well. At first I wasn't really into BGGG but when I heard it a few times I just loved it. It's on repeat now (38 plays already =)). Is their album available for purchase, or online only? I want it!!

It hope there'll be a subbing team for them soon, can't wait to see what they talk about!!

Guest SUPERSTAR

Well I think what people need to know is that Cube is a SISTER company to JYPE. They are not a sub-label like AQ is. If it's a sister company it's more on equal levels, so a bit independent from JYPE. A sub label would mean just that, a sub label, UNDER JYPE.

I also think that now CUBE has nothing to do with JYPE. They do what they want, they will produce the artists that they want and produce the type of music that they want independent of what JYPE wants. So I don't consider 4 minute or Beast to be JYP family. I just think CUBE used JYPE to get their name out there and get on their feet, which is completely fine. Also the, I guess..CEO of Cube used to be sort of the right hand man for JYP. So JYP just helped him set up his own company. That's why when 4minute and Beast debuted JYP singers weren't like 'JYP FAMILY!!' like they are with Miss A. Sorry for the long explanation, that's just what I think.

Anyways, I'm loving Miss A more with the interview and the making of the music video. I was looking for a clip where I could hear them speak and this is great. I love the interaction between them during the music video shoot. I wondered if they were even close because I thought they wouldn't really have trained that long together as a group. They seem to get a long very well! Miss A jjang!

Also! Min has a surprisingly different personality than what I expected! I thought she'd be very like diva-ish and not very approachable but it seems to be the opposite!

Guest chickpeas

This is a very talented group, strong vocals and dancing skills. I hope this isn't OT but is it just me or does Fei Fei looks like Ivy/Stephanie a little bit (not trying to compare of course)? She's very pretty.

Guest rice_baby

I loved the outfits and hair this time. Fei looks hot with her messy updo and thank goodness they put suzie's hair in a bun instead of a ponytail, instantly makes her look older.

I wonder how fluent have Fei and Jai become?

Watched their recent perfs because there was so much hype surrounding their debut on Omona.

From what I've seen so far, three of them have been consistently bringing their A-game. The girl with the ponytail and skirt needs to catch up/get on their level.

Guest shining7andrew

after i watched music core performance...

Fei with that hairstyle is madly looks like stephanie from csjh...makes me remind of her...

that's very cool...it's like twins,lol...

i hope they kan win some k-chart...

since they're quite high on chart...

makes me 3rd girlgroup that i love beside csjh,afterschool...they are fierce...

Guest xdaphne

I find Min so unbelievably attractive. From her singing voice, speaking voice, to her curves, she's soooooooooooooo unbelievable. I am infatuated beyond reason! (:

Guest r1988

Bad Girl Good Girl in Music Charts:

#1 in Monkey3 Chart

#1 in Soribada Chart

#1 in Gomtv Chart

#3 in Daum Chart

#4 in Melon Chart

#4 in Cyworld Chart

#5 in Bugs Chart

#7 in Mnet Chart

#8 in Dosirak Chart

#21 in Naver Chart

the BGGG is doing a great job in the charts and I just checked their offical daum fan cafe and so far the number of members increased and reached 2215 and I believe the # will increase by the next couple of days

Guest EHNerJI

Grey and white outfits today (:

missa99.jpg

missa100.jpg

Miss A @ Inkigayo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDVKrU9OUY

The crowd loves them ~ ; D

Guest Xiahxingxing

I just watched their 100704 performance today and as expected, it was superb

but one thing that kind of irked me was the cheering

I mean it's cool when fans cheer for the group

but why does it seem like there's selective cheering?

When Min and Fei start singing, the fan cheer but when Jia and Suzy sing, it's nearly quite. Hardly any cheering for them. I wish the fans would show their support for all the girls. I know that it's just their fourth performance but hopefully, all the members can receive more love in the future.

Archived