(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

Guest goldenGAZE

Thanks for the videos, this one especially is great. Not only did i see a lot of pairings (yey the girls all seem close) but Suzy was really funny when she lipsynced "jyp" haha. Min and Fei are really hot! Jia looks kinda good with the pink hair, she also does really good facial expressions during their live performances (a true performer). I liking all the girls in the group so far (maybe Fei is my favourite at the minute).

All their lives have been really good. Very impressed with them.

@hypocrite: Good post, i agree 100% with everything you said.

@WGkeon: Good point, but has JYP been producing 4min songs because i don't hear the JYP at the beginning, I think Cube ent is more independent of JYPE than AQ is. I still view 4min/beast as part of the JYP family though .

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest J@de

Why no one talk about their album ? beside "BAD GIRL, GOOD GIRL" , i love "BREAK IT" so much, i hope next time they will promote this one, definitely worth it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrEw9WYT7X4

The rap in this song, who sing it ? Min or Jia ? anyone ??

I was beginning to think the same too haha I love 'Break It' that'd be nice if they promote it...

I have no idea who raps though.

Watched their 'Love Again' MV and didn't think much about it, same for 'Good Girl Bad Girl'

I thought it wasn't strong enough as a debut song.

But watching their performances keeps me interested in the group and, even though I didn't like any of their songs before I'm now liking them :D weird.

Netizens are right, they don't seems like rookies at all. So much charisma and confidence.

I wonder if they'll promote 'Love Again' next or not since they put it in their single.. or any other songs from it.

Guest Artemis

Disappointed with their music core performance

I want more!! :w00t: It was to short.

other then that they did a great job

Guest WGkeon

@WGkeon: Good point, but has JYP been producing 4min songs because i don't hear the JYP at the beginning, I think Cube ent is more independent of JYPE than AQ is. I still view 4min/beast as part of the JYP family though .

Hmm sorry to cut ur post, but I think 4min and beast should be in the JYP family coz if u have noticed 2am latest album's song is produced by The "Hitman", who is also from JYPE, he was one of the judges for the audition where jokwon and sunye was casted and Big hit entertainment used to have artist like K will? who was not linked to JYPE in anyway. Big hit is also quite independent from the looks of it and 2am is still considered under JYPE even though they hang around Big Hit quite often. Maybe we just need JYP to produce for Beast and 4min.

Anyway im hooked onto bad girl good girl. Jyp is really a genius, the concept to dance to song to lyrics is perfect for miss A. Nothing extra. Simple yet powerful. Maybe they will get awards at music show soon. Another chic song like so hot haha It's been a long time since a song like this comes by...

Guest madcool

@WGkeon

AQ Entertainment is a sub-label, meaning it is directly under the JYPE name, like how Island Records has Island Def Jam within it. CUBE is a sister company, meaning JYPE and CUBE are somewhat related but not entirely, they share trainees and staff. IMO JYPE is probably a shareholder of CUBE. I still consider 4MINUTE and BEAST to be a part of the JYP Family

Thanks for sharing the making. I was waiting to see what the girls were

like behind the scenes. I loved the part where Maknae Suzy was imitating

JYP in the beginning and everyone was cracking up. The girls seem really close

to each other when they were playing around and watching over their parts.

Guest babyalien

Miss A's Min leave a video message in their Daum Cafe :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXnrF04ZZkI

Cr: ultimatemiss-a.com

Guest newme1

I find it funny that miss A is the new JYP girl group while 4minute is also under JYPE is not called the new JYP girl group.

Whats the difference between AQ entertainment and cube? lol

I dont think Cube is under JYPE anymore.

if they under JYPE, why JYP didn't help to produce any CUBE's artist song

perhaps JYPE helped them only in recruiting trainees cos they are still new company

and Hong Seung Seung,( who is currently CUBE's CEO) was JYPE's ex president.

I made youtube channel name JYPchineseSister's a few months ago..

check it out.http://www.youtube.com/user/JYPChineseSisters

my favourite is Sarah . even though she isn't the group anymore,

but I'm glad Jia & Fei made their successful debut through Miss A

Guest Yannick

could Stephanie the grace change company and go under JYP and take name as Fei ?????

because Fei and Step really look like each other lol

the what they dance and sing

Guest oxana

If she hasn't miraculously grown in the past 1-2 years, on her youtube channel she was listed at 158cm.

I think she has same height, 158cm or 160cm.

Guest tohoblaq

could Stephanie the grace change company and go under JYP and take name as Fei ?????

because Fei and Step really look like each other lol

the what they dance and sing

LOL! I doubt it since Stephanie isn't Chinese. XD

But yeah. I totally agree because they are both SO SIMILAR! I'm loving Fei more and more now. She's so charming and charismatic on stage. I love her pretty smile. ^^

Omg, I love this group so much. It's kind rare that I like all members in a girl group,

but these girls all seem almost equally talented in singing and dancing. Suzy is so cute

and I am totally girl-crushing on Fei.

Guest angelbride

could someone please post profiles of these young ladies on the main post with pictures?

it would help to know them individually! thanks! :]

Guest jadeal_17

Ooops... Looks like a have a new girl-group crush!

I normally don't pay attention to rookies that merely shows off pretty clothes

and projects good in front of the camera. The "I'm pretty" concept just throws me off.

But these girls are different.

Yes, they all look good, but their talent and charisma is something else.

I love all the members diverse looks and personalities, and I appreciate them having no Leader.

It's like their saying that everyone's the boss of their own.

Looking forward to this group.

It was the same hype I had with WG before.

Looks like JYP did it again.

MISS A, FIGHTING!

^For Angelbride:

MISSACAP.jpg

^I'm still learning each member's gist, but so far I found out that:

*Fei Fei & Jia are Chinese, while Min and Suzy are Korean

*Min was a JYP-US trainee (so we can expect hard-core English from her)

*Suzy was the last to join the group and with the least training experience

(She started training a little over a year)

*Fei Fei and Jia were training in JYP-China(?) with new WG member Hye Lim.

So far that's all I know. I hope it helps.

Guest emceej

i'm definitely diggin this group. it's been awhile since i've spazzed over a new girl group. and i don't usually like girl groups so miss a is definitely special. all the girls are super talented and all of them are my favorite. however fei is my current bias. HAHA.

i definitely love bad girl good girl. it showcases the girls' great voices. i'm hoping to see a lot more from them. not bad for a newcomer =)

i wonder if they're gonna have a fanclub name anytime soon?

Guest EHNerJI

Totally agree with what people are saying about the "no leader" thing (:

I'm so glad they debuted <3 they just all seem like such strong & cool individuals ^^

missa30.jpg

missa31.jpg

missa24.png

missa32.jpg

missa33.jpg

missa34.jpg

missa35.jpg

missa36.jpg

missa37.jpg

missa38.jpg

Suzy pre-debut pics:

missa39.jpg