(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

Guest PDURRR

i think fei fei is hot and suzy is just effin' cute

even if they don't fit the korean standard of beauty, they could always break the mold ;)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GoongLOVExx

wahh I love them already! Their concept is somewhat different and unique compared to the other k-pop girl groups out there. I am obsessed with Jia's pink hair. <3 I like it alot in the video rather than the earlier pictures of them. It looks great as a pale pink!

Their performance on mnet was great as well! Their dancing was right on point and vocals were great, especially Min's.

I am looking forward to hearing more from them!

Guest EHNerJI

For some reason I'm really liking the Chinese members : P haha.

I like this group because there isn't anyone who really sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

They all seem like they're equally talented? Can sing, can dance & pretty (:

Pics from their debut performance:

missa1.jpg

missa2.jpg

missa3.jpg

missa4.jpg

missa5.jpg

missa8.jpg

missa9.jpg

missa10.jpg

missa11.jpg

Guest SUPERSTAR

Jia with Hyunah! From about 3 years ago I believe, a bit after Hyunah left the Wonder Girls.

Jia is the one with pink hair currently for those of you that are still learning the members.

jiahyunah2.jpg

jiahyunah.jpg

I don't know who the girl in the middle is

jiahyunah3.jpg

jiahyunah4.jpg

oh and there's some misinformation on the first page.

Jia was born in 1994 and Fei was born in 1987 not 1990 like someone posted earlier.

Guest EHNerJI

^ Jia is only 1994?! No way! O_O;

Profiles from their official site say:

Min - 1991/04/21 (161cm/45kg)

Fei - 1987 04/27 (164cm/46kg)

Suzy - 1994/10/10 (166 cm/46kg)

Jia - 1994/10/10 (164cm/45kg)

so Suzy & Jia have the same birthday? XD

*I'm hoping it's just a mistake LOL*

With Jo Kwon

missa6.jpg

missa7.jpg

Guest madcool

Is this the official thread or is it the other one?

But about their ages, on ultimatemiss-a.com, they have

their full profiles for everyone except Suzy (there isn't much

known yet about maknae).

Meng Jia - Feb. 3rd 1989

Wang Fei Fei - April 27th 1987

Lee Min Young - June 21st 1991

Bae Su Ji (Suzy) - 1994

credit sunhee@ultimatemiss-a.com

that's weird, I got this from baidu, add this to the first page: the correct information about them :) I think xD

Birth Name: Wang Fei Fei

Korean Name: 왕페ì´íŽ˜ì´

Stage Name: Fei

Ethnicity: Chinese

Birthday: April 27 1990, Hainan, Haikou

Height: 164 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Appearance:

2PM - My color (Samsung Anycall Corby) MV/CF (2009)

Birth Name: Meng Jia

Korean Name: ë©ì§€ì•„ (Meng Jiah)

Stage Name: Jia

Ethnicity: Chinese

Birthday: February 3 1990, Hunan, China

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Appearance:

2PM - My color (Samsung Anycall Corby) MV/CF (2009)

source: Baidu

Credits: Manyhx3@adora-city.com, fan2jypsisters & JYPChineseSisters@YT channel

5zjdpy.jpg

Birth Name: Lee Min Young

Stage Name: Lee Min

Ethnicity: Korean

Birthday: 1991

Years of Training: 9 years(?)

Language: Chinese, Korean, English

myspace: http://myspace.com/minjype

Special Appearance:

--Little Winners along with SNSD Kim Hyo Yeon

--Music program awards with JYP family (2007)

--Her mini single in US

----Go Ahead

----Boyfriend

Did you know that?

- When Min was a teenager in 2001, JYP heard about her musical and dancing talents, she was selected by the company for two years of training.

- After her success in Korea, Min went to Los Angeles and New York for two years of voice, dance, language and other kinds of training and participated in a televised dance battle. She is currently in New York, working with Park to record and produce her debut single which she plans in the first half of next year. (2007)

- She has taken dance lessons from HUGO, who in 2005, was considered the best in Los Angeles for popping and hip hop dance and voice lessons from the best voice trainers.

- She was suppose to make her first debut in US around 2007 with the song Go Ahead

--- She worked with Lil Jon who produced her songs

- In December 2003, she won an award on a competition show on a Korean television station with Korean singer "Rain". Min was on the stage with Rain, which was given herself as a great opportunity to prove her talents.

- She used to train with the SMtown's Female group, Nyuh So Shi Dae, Kim Hyo Yeon (Little Winners).

- She is known for her dancing skills at a young age.

- she still keep contact with SNSD Kim Hyo Yeon

cr: Manyhx3@adora-city.com, koreanmutt@wordpress.com, kmon.net & Lee Min Young, JYP ent USA thread@ soompi.com

Guest flowerpetals

i wish them good luck

well hopefully Fei Fei

is gonna be the leader since shes the oldest one

Guest YANiPOPO

First thing youll notice is theyre all TRAINED WELL. Theyre a perfect example of a group that wasnt rushed. Theyre like the perfect souffle.. ok stop with that.

*fanboy mode on*

.... I FRKING LOVE THIS GROUP YO. LOOOOL IVE BEEN A FAN OF MIN SINCE FOREVER. But really my eyes go to her,. She's so consistent, ALL OF THEM ARE! Lose the pink hair though. Have still yet to memorize names xD

Guest MR. LEE'S

YEAAAAYYY! hehehe. well i like them, i do. but i don't really like their songs. don't even know why. probably they're not the type of musics i'd be listening every day. but i don't care though since i like them. i didn't really know them, but i do know min. i mean, i know her face. XD they're good at dancing though and which surprises me the most is that i didn't get annoyed or hurt seeing how sexy they are, LOL. since i usually would get jealous, haha okay this is so random. i'm showing the side of me being a fan girl with high jealousy. wishing the best for these girls!

Guest GoongLOVExx

wait so who is what age then?? o.o I'm certain Min is 1991, but I'm hearing so many different years for the others.

I heard Jia was the oldest, but it seems Fei Fei is the oldest? So confusing... but Jia does not seem that young :blink:

This is random, but did anyone else notice that pretty much every item of clothing from the video is from American Apparel? xD Just an observation. haha I love the brand so that makes me love them even more! <3

Guest Fueled by Ramen

The correct birthdate for Meng Jia is 02.03.1990 (February 3rd, 1990). She is 20 years old. ^^

Also, to the maker of this thread, please include Min in the members list on the first post! Her full name is Lee Min Young~

And, I didn't read all the posts on here so idk if this was posted, but random fact:

Jia and Fei used to be part of the group SISTERS with Hwang Yi Fei, Shin Hye Ji (Sarah), and Lim from Wonder Girls.

However, I don't know what happened to Sarah and Yi Fei when SISTERS became miss A.

Well now~ let's all cheer for miss A! ^^

I stayed up to watch miss A on M! Countdown... their performance was so amazing! ><"

Anyone have the HQ performance cuts? ^^

Guest Xiahxingxing

My gosh, I'm so happy

I've been anticipating their debut since JYP Sisters

and the one's who caught my eye were Jia and Fei

Especially Jia

She was always the charismatic dancer in those dance clips

I'm glad Jia and Fei made it into Miss A

Can't wait to see more of them

and I really hope Fei becomes leader cus I can already see her as the next Sunye :]

Archived