[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

today's inkigayo also great! too bad the youtube ones aren't available in my country.

anyway, the guys're so generous, providing tteokbokki truck and later on mcd for ELF who went to inkigayo <3

look forward to tomorrow's escape restaurant on SJ Returns \o/

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk also sent out his gratitude. “I’d like to thank our fan club ELF once again for supporting us for 13 years. We’ll continue to work hard as Super Junior,” he said.

Leeteuk then went on to say that he was glad that they could be together as a group. “We won’t lose our scent even as time passes. We’ll try to become even more fragrant and remain as a great group unbroken like a weed. Thank you.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/15/watch-super-junior-exo-show-hilarious-chemistry-2017-asia-artist-awards/

Super Junior’s new eighth album “PLAY” has proven to be another “Korean Wave” hit!

The album and its title track “Black Suit” were released on November 6, and “Black Suit” has maintained the No. 1 spot on the Korean music chart on KKbox in Taiwan. KKbox is the largest music site in many Asian regions.

Meanwhile, “Black Suit” is No. 1 on the weekly KKbox Korean music charts in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore this week.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/20/super-junior-continues-korean-wave-kings-asian-chart-results-black-suit/