[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

From soompi news :

"Super Junior To Make Long-Awaited Comeback In November

On September 25, an exclusive report from Star News claimed that Super Junior will be making a comeback in November

According to the report, a November comeback has been confirmed and the group is currently preparing their new album.

Super Junior debuted in 2005 and last released a special album in September 2015 for their 10th debut anniversary. This means it has been two years since their last album.

Currently, a few members are fulfilling their mandatory military enlistment. The report states that Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Siwon will be making a seven-member comeback.

A source from Label SJ confirmed the news and said, “It is true that Super Junior will be making a comeback in November but the specific plans are still being worked out.”

Are you excited for their comeback?"

From allkpop :

"Super Junior announce comeback concert, 'Super Show 7'!

By elliefilet    1 hour ago

SM Entertainment sub-label SJ Label confirmed that after making a comeback this November, Super Junior will be holding 'Super Show 7' from December 16-17 at the Jamsil Arena."

Super-Junior.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/super-junior-announce-comeback-concert-super-show-7

• 2 weeks later...

I feel so sad about what happened to Bugsy... it's really sad. I know how much Si Won loves him and it's not like they wanted something like this to happen. As a pet owner, I know how painful it must be for him right now.

I am just glad that the family of the CEO are kind enough to forgive him but still it's sad, especially seeing how some citizens are asking him to drop out from his show.