Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

On 11/5/2019 at 6:14 PM, thi2018 said:

If you follow her long enough,  you would know she loves slippers :D. When filming, she often wears slippers if the scenes don't require whole body appearance in front of camera. I personally think she looks prettiest when she wears casual clothing. 

This is what made me admire her more. She's simple and very unassuming. Take the case how she looked in the airport going to Mongolia. If I'm not mistaken, if not bare-faced, she had very light makeup on, and yet, she looks very pretty and glowing.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

74834469_223944778595730_880932443776247

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Interview Each Other For Their Upcoming Drama “Crash Landing On You”

tvN released an interview video of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin for their new drama “Crash Landing on You.”

The drama is about a wealthy South Korean heiress named Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin) who, while paragliding, is forced to make a crash landing in North Korea due to high winds. North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) hides and protects her, and in doing so, starts to fall in love.

First off, Hyun Bin asked Son Ye Jin to describe their drama, and she simply replied it’s a fun drama. When asked about her character’s charms, she said, “She’s an outrageous and bright character.” He continued to ask her why she decided to star in this drama, and she explained, “I laughed a lot while reading the script. There was no reason not to star in it.”

Then Son Ye Jin commented that Hyun Bin is the actor who suits the role of Ri Jung Hyuk the most. When asked if he synchronized 100 percent with his character, she avoided eye-contact with a meek nod, and he shook his head in dissatisfaction. Next, Hyun Bin asked her to give him a nickname, and she coolly responded, “I don’t want to.” He attempted to remain calm as he nodded while saying, “That was a good answer.”

Hyun Bin asked Son Ye Jin about his character’s charms, and she sincerely answered, “He’s perfect, and he’s reliable, like he’ll protect me no matter what.” The next question was about how it felt to live in this world with such a pretty face, and she humbly responded, “Isn’t everyone dissatisfied with their looks?” Hyun Bin shook his head in denial, and Son Ye Jin’s eyes widened at his playful arrogance.

Following the first part of the interview, it was time for Son Ye Jin to interview Hyun Bin. Her first question was why he decided to star in this drama, and he answered, “I wanted to do a romantic comedy since it’s been a while.” She asked him if he knows he looks handsome in a military uniform, and he confidently replied yes, making her put the microphone down and refusing to continue with the interview.

Then Son Ye Jin asked Hyun Bin to describe the charms of her character. The actor started, “The way she says something without hesitation and…” He stared off into space without another word, and she laughed in disbelief as she joked, “I guess there are none.” She questioned about her synchronization to Yoon Se Ri, and he said it was 70 percent because the actress talks without hesitation as well but isn’t as ruthless as her.

Hyun Bin had to choose three key points of the drama, and he said, “The teamwork of writer Park Ji Eun and director Lee Jung Hyo. Jung Hyuk And Se Ri’s chemistry. Amazing acting of the supporting actors.” Lastly, he shared the heart-fluttering point of the drama was its unpredictable romance.

Cr soompi

• Like 3

e58e4262fd8f46acbb6b6f372681f1b9.jpeg?s=

Son Ye Jin Shines As An Heiress And Businesswoman Who Has It All In “Crash Landing On You”

Son Ye Jin will be transforming into a high-class heiress in the upcoming tvN weekend drama “Crash Landing on You”!

The drama will tell the story of heiress Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin), who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to high winds, and Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), a North Korean officer who tries to hide her and falls in love with her.

Song Ye Jin will show off her lovely but charismatic charms as Yoon Se Ri, an heiress and the CEO of a fashion brand. Although a comfortable future was always guaranteed for her as she was born into a chaebol family, she decided to set up her own independent fashion brand and confidently gained success on her own. She’s living a perfect life when she suddenly finds herself in a messy situation, and she must rely on Ri Jung Hyuk to get her back to where she belongs.

The new stills show Son Ye Jin in a beautiful dress as she oozes charisma. As the beautiful, successful owner of a popular fashion brand, she is highly regarded in the social circles she is a part of.

“Crash Landing on You” is set to premiere on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

528d354fd46d446ea17113700416ea3b.jpeg?s=

Watch: “Crash Landing On You” Starring Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Teases Exciting Characters And Relationships

tvN’s “Crash Landing on You,” starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, has released a new teaser!

“Crash Landing on You” is a romance drama about a wealthy South Korean heiress named Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin), who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to unexpected high winds. North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (played by Hyun Bin) attempts to hide her and falls in love in the process.

The teaser begins with Ri Jung Hyuk in the middle of what looks like an operation or training exercise, as he talks about a promise he made with a South Korean captain. “I want to keep that promise,” says Ri Jung Hyuk.

The scene cuts to Yoon Se Ri and Ri Jung Hyuk having a meal together, and as Ri Jung Hyuk looks on, unamused, Yoon Se Ri goes on about how famous she is. She says, “If you don’t know who I am in South Korea, you’re a spy. I’m not telling you my name right now because I’m afraid you’ll fall over in surprise.”

Seo Dan, played by Seo Ji Hye, is a North Korean in the top 1 percent and also Ri Jung Hyuk’s fiancee. She says to Jung Hyuk, “Your father asked me to do something. To become close with you.”

Ku Seung Jun, a rich conman played by Kim Jung Hyun, also appears in the teaser. He says, “If I get hurt even the slightest bit? Your money is going to disappear, just like that.”

“Crash Landing on You” premieres December 14.

Soompi

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Son Ye Jin's new stills in "Crash Landing on You"

son-ye-jin-crash-landing-on-you-2.jpg

EKTQDChXkAAM9MJ.png

Son Ye Jin Describes Why Her Character Is A Must-Watch In “Crash Landing On You”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Crash Landing on You” has revealed new stills of Son Ye Jin!

“Crash Landing on You” tells the story of Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin), a wealthy South Korean heiress who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip. There, she meets North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who falls in love with her while hiding her and trying to protect her.

Yoon Se Ri is a character who has it all: looks, skill, and wealth. Though born into a wealthy family, she builds a successful fashion brand through her own efforts.

On her character, Son Ye Jin said, “Yoon Se Ri is a character who, as is, just makes you feel good, and her off-the-wall characteristics will make you laugh. She breaks people’s expectations in a good way.”

“Crash Landing on You” premieres on December 14.

soompi

• Love 2

Son Ye Jin Thanks Kim Hye Soo For Sweet Support On Set Of “Crash Landing On You”

b113bb88558a41fcb25289839c4e4e11.jpeg?s=

Son Ye Jin was thrilled to receive a coffee truck from her senior Kim Hye Soo!

Son Ye Jin shared a photo of herself in front of the coffee truck on her Instagram and captioned the post, “Sunbae Kim Hye Soo sent over a coffee truck. I was so, so happy!! Her existence itself is reassuring, and she’s the coolest sunbae that I always look up to!! Thank you.”

Son Ye Jin is currently filming her upcoming tvN drama “Crash Landing on You” with Hyun Bin.

The banner on the coffee truck reads, “I’m looking forward to Son Ye Jin’s ‘Crash Landing on You’!! To the staff and actors who are working hard in the cold, fighting!” The one next to Son Ye Jin says, “Son Ye Jin’s ‘Crash Landing on You,’ fighting!”

Both banners say, “Featuring Kim Sun Young,” suggesting that the support is also directed to Kim Sun Young, who will be appearing in “Crash Landing on You” as well. Kim Sun Young and Kim Hye Soo are both part of the upcoming film “The Day I Died” (literal title).

Watch a teaser for the “Crash Landing on You”

Soompi