Quantcast
cofioca

Son Ye Jin 손예진

Funny that they both were confirmed at the same time..:D

Isn’t normally one by one.

And this news release just after HB left the airport,so reporter didnt have the opportunity to ask him at the airport..

And seems like this news received sooo many positive respond,compare with the news about them got an offer.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Only 1 article from Sportworld reported HB-SYJ’s drama confirmation so I’m waiting for more articles. Then there was another one but basically reposted and referenced to Sportworld.  I hope what I thought is true. Fingers crossed! I think the reason why all the English websites are delaying because of Easter Holiday. So I guess we’ll hear from them on Monday.

Yes yes...shocked!

All of major Chinese media like Sina, Weibo etc have reported about this news. Must be reliable source! It’s time to celebrate you guys!!!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

Funny that they both were confirmed at the same time..:D

Isn’t normally one by one.

Well, it’s another hint about their togetherness :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

haha im happy to read all the comments on this news...

people expect they will announce their wedding after this drama..:wub:

btw,what is their last romcom project??

Secret Garden & Personal Taste/Spellbound?

• Like 2

wonder why soompi didnt post it yet..

i seriously expected that they will release the confirmation news after his last fm on 11th May..

Since they have confirmed this drama,hope they can attend Baeksang together..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

Both agency clarified BinJin still consider and not confirm yet?!<_<

Gosh..why are they playing with my heart. ..just confirm already...why do they keep delaying? I can't wait until May 11th. .. so is Sports World or Osen more reliable? 

• Confused 1

what i understand is the news about their confirmation was from someone related to the drama (crew?),while the news about unconfirmed was from tvn & both agency..

i assume that they have accepted it but its not the time to reveal it yet since everything is still in secret.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, kynnngsoonim said:

OMG. I think HB and SYJ are in one event today for mediheal. There are press photos...

can u give the link..

found hb pic but didnt found yejin..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Gosh..why are they playing with my heart. ..just confirm already...why do they keep delaying? I can't wait until May 11th. .. so is Sports World or Osen more reliable? 

Totally agree, such a roller-coaster of emotions shipping this couple entails me. Not used to this as it's a first time for me. If it were not for this two beautiful & extraordinary persons, I never imagined I would also be this attached to somebody else's lovelife aside from my close friends & family. Still hoping for the best though. Wish the confirmation comes soon as the waiting is excruciatingly painful. One good thing that this premature article of confirmation, this reveals how much knets are very supportive of their coupling in real life. So many positive comments and almost all anticipating their marriage. Many agree that in case they do accept this project together, such acceptance means much more than what it appears given that both HB & YJ are notoriously very private.... And thanks so much for the Mediheal pics, they may not be together in 1 pic, but knowing that they're both in the same place/time is enough for me now. YJ is stunningly beautiful and I love her dress on her. Shows how beautiful her body is.  

• Like 2

20190422 Beautiful Son Ye Jin Attended L&P Cosmetics 10th Anniversary Ceremony

_2jWFAeE?format=jpg&name=600x314

I went ahead and posted her picture here for this thread :)

I wonder why they invited Son Ye Jin. Was she ever modeled for them? I know Hyun Bin and Kim Ji Won are models for this cosmetics so that's why they attended the event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just found out L&P cosmetics owned 70% of Manyo Factory. As a result, Manyo Factory has been incorporated as a subsidiary of L&P Cosmetics. Mediheal is L&P Cosmetics main brand :) 

• Thanks 3

A-list actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been in talks to co-star in a tvN drama written by Park Ji-eun.

"They are in negotiations," a tvN source told local media OSEN, Monday.

Their agencies also said the pair had been reviewing the work.

Hyun Bin and Son co-starred in the movie "The Negotiation" in 2018. They were rumored to be in a romance in January, after an online user claimed she saw the pair and Son's parents at a golf course and an eatery in Los Angeles. But they denied their romantic relationship.

Park wrote the smash-hit SBS drama "My Love from the Star" starring prominent actors Jeon Ji-hyun and Kim Soo-hyun in 2013. She also penned the KBS2 TV series "The Producers" in 2015.

The upcoming drama is set to premiere in the second half of this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3