Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, fchopin said:

Hb said "a friend who negotiates and treats you food well"

 

I was also surprised so many people support them. Maybe they have so many things that go well together. Like yejin said they are same age and debuted at the same time so there are many things that click well. They are both A-list actors, same level of fame, wealthy, good looking, and have good reputation in the entertainment industry. They could be just friends. Since Yejin celebrated his birthday so he came to visit her in LA while he was in the states. I just wait and see. I always feel like time is the problem for Haein and Yejin. Haein still needs a lot of time to establish his career. It would be unfair for Yejin to wait.

By the way, I'm curious why every time Haein has fan meetings, he has to wear different stuff like flowers, rabbit hat, or some strange things on his head? Did fan make him do that? I don't see other actors do that.

 

yeah...

thats probably the biggest reason for hae in & yejin.. 

l guess thats from the fans because i saw some idol also did that on their fm... 

 

btw,why u surprise so many people support them?

is knetz always against korean celebrity who is dating each other?

because i read on twitter too,that person wrote everytime theres a dating rumor involving yejin,knetz are all supportive.

 

the support their receive is the same with jenie & kai or what??

just curious..

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe I’m one of the few that wasn’t shocked by the news?When I’m curious about actors’ relationship, I tend not to look at their interaction on screen because it’s acting. I focus more on their real

Hi everyone. Came here after watching CLOY and being blown away by SYJ's amazing acting!  She was so great at both the comedy (loved all the scenes with the North Koreans, the ajummas and the boys, as

SYJ is legendary for her acting skills and  beauty...she has so many awards for her acting it's crazy. very well deserved too. HB is a man and most drama viewers are female so he's more popular I

3 hours ago, fchopin said:

Hb said "a friend who negotiates and treats you food well"

 

I was also surprised so many people support them. Maybe they have so many things that go well together. Like yejin said they are same age and debuted at the same time so there are many things that click well. They are both A-list actors, same level of fame, wealthy, good looking, and have good reputation in the entertainment industry. They could be just friends. Since Yejin celebrated his birthday so he came to visit her in LA while he was in the states. I just wait and see. I always feel like time is the problem for Haein and Yejin. Haein still needs a lot of time to establish his career. It would be unfair for Yejin to wait.

By the way, I'm curious why every time Haein has fan meetings, he has to wear different stuff like flowers, rabbit hat, or some strange things on his head? Did fan make him do that? I don't see other actors do that. This is just out of curiosity,  no bad intention. 

I see on IG, it looks like injin and binjin ships are trying to sail hard.  In my opinion,  this could put a lot of pressures on the actors involved.  I hope not.

I just read somewhere that YJ said she never fall in love with her co star because she is not that type person.when shes working shes too focus on acting n not other thing.so for me,HI is not more than friends.n she never  treat HI more than dat.after the drama ended,we never heard anything about them.

 Compare to HB , eventhough they were in the same movie but they were not in the same location and rarely meet.mayb before they acted together they admired each other.

HB once said...he is not romantic but he will be there for her...btw ,im not sure present means be there or give present ...hahahaha...confused..sorry for my bad english

 

 

https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/26822/20130506/hyun-bin-singapore-press-conference.htm
 

Edited by winterlover8
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I said previously Kim nam Gil was a cameo in Secret Garden. I made a mistake. He was a cameo in Yejin’s Personal Taste. The reason why I was surprised to see a lot of support for HB-YJ from netz because usually I only see negative comments from them. Even with Spring Night, there were so many negative comments. I need to follow HB from now on ... lol ... both of them are at late age to get married already. I think they need to consider dating now at least. Yejin was just focused in acting. I think she needs to take some time off to date and get married. Both of them don’t need to work as hard anymore. Yejin has so many  real estate properties. Even if she decides to quit acting, she still has plenty of money. It seems like HB is a realistic guy. Yejin is the same. She doesn’t like cheesy things. Hopefully we hear good news soon. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

|News| 2019•01•18 Son Ye Jin is reviewing “Pirates 2”

On October 18, several news discuss  that the pirate: Goblin flag ("Pirate 2"), which is the sequel to the movie "Pirate: The Bandit that Goes to the Sea", is going into production and Sonye-jin and Kim Nam-gil are reviewing the scripts.
 

Son Ye-jin’s agency said, "We are considering the proposal and the scenario and the appearance in this movie.

'Pirate' is an adventure blockbuster that tells the story of a mountaineer Jangseojung (Kim Nam-gil) who came down to the sea to catch a ghost whale, who swallowed a treasure in the Joseon Dynasty, struggled to trace a whale with a pirate girl (Son Ye Jin). It opened in August, 2014 and mobilized more than 8.5 million moviegoers.

 

Source (1)

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Sorry I said previously Kim nam Gil was a cameo in Secret Garden. I made a mistake. He was a cameo in Yejin’s Personal Taste. The reason why I was surprised to see a lot of support for HB-YJ from netz because usually I only see negative comments from them. Even with Spring Night, there were so many negative comments. I need to follow HB from now on ... lol ... both of them are at late age to get married already. I think they need to consider dating now at least. Yejin was just focused in acting. I think she needs to take some time off to date and get married. Both of them don’t need to work as hard anymore. Yejin has so many  real estate properties. Even if she decides to quit acting, she still has plenty of money. It seems like HB is a realistic guy. Yejin is the same. She doesn’t like cheesy things. Hopefully we hear good news soon. 

 

i think because both if them at the age to settle down..so if its true,they are dating,then its possible they will get marry..unlike some idol or younger

generation,they have a long way to go and not seems like they are serious in relationship..thats why knetz support binjin couple..just my opinion..

 

lol same..i feel like i want to follow hb..

i only watched 2 movies of him.

Swindlers and Negotiation.

 

So right now yejin received 2 offers.

Pirates and Spring Night.

I want to see her in drama again because i can watch her for 16 episode..

but im afraid the drama didnt do well..

but at the same times i really want her to reunite with KNG in Pirates..

 

Wow i didnt know that she has so many real estate..she must be one of the richest actress in

Korea huh?

 

Btw,now im thinking,last yr theres an article about a huge dating rumor will be reveal.

Isnt it good if they are the one.

Alhambra will end this week right.

I hope we can hear good news after this.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cybertron said:

 

i think because both if them at the age to settle down..so if its true,they are dating,then its possible they will get marry..unlike some idol or younger

generation,they have a long way to go and not seems like they are serious in relationship..thats why knetz support binjin couple..just my opinion..

 

lol same..i feel like i want to follow hb..

i only watched 2 movies of him.

Swindlers and Negotiation.

 

So right now yejin received 2 offers.

Pirates and Spring Night.

I want to see her in drama again because i can watch her for 16 episode..

but im afraid the drama didnt do well..

but at the same times i really want her to reunite with KNG in Pirates..

 

Wow i didnt know that she has so many real estate..she must be one of the richest actress in

Korea huh?

 

Btw,now im thinking,last yr theres an article about a huge dating rumor will be reveal.

Isnt it good if they are the one.

Alhambra will end this week right.

I hope we can hear good news after this.

Im also hope that she will accept pirate2 roll...i want to see him with kim nam gil..

 

But at the same time i want her to get marry...she deserved to be with someone she love ...and having a happy family...

1 thing i noticed, previously she was not think about marriage but end of last yr she started think about it and said marriage is a goal.

HB.. most of his closed friend is a family man....aka a good man...so i think he will be a good husband...HB also want to get marry before 40...hehehe

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

She just sold a building last year or two and made so much profit out of it. One thing I kept on questioning...YJ and HB are both A-list actors and same age, I'm sure they can pull off great chemistry onscreen but no one casted them in a drama together before?  And then when they got a chance to work together,  it was something they had to be in separate places...and only got to meet at the end. It seems like they don't want people to know they know each other or something. ..hehehe.. just thinking too much.. I saw a funy comment - the agencies said they are not traveling together, but they are both in US. They don't have to travel together,  just need to meet in US.. hehehe ... I hope the rumor she was talking about in the FACT interview is this one.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, fchopin said:

She just sold a building last year or two and made so much profit out of it. One thing I kept on questioning...YJ and HB are both A-list actors and same age, I'm sure they can pull off great chemistry onscreen but no one casted them in a drama together before?  And then when they got a chance to work together,  it was something they had to be in separate places...and only got to meet at the end. It seems like they don't want people to know they know each other or something. ..hehehe.. just thinking too much.. I saw a funy comment - the agencies said they are not traveling together, but they are both in US. They don't have to travel together,  just need to meet in US.. hehehe ... I hope the rumor she was talking about in the FACT interview is this one.

 

yeah so many fans comment like that on twitter.

They said agencies denied about travelling together,but didnt deny they are dating..

One of the comment with Yejin - Hae In/So Ji Sub/ Hyun Bin picture and the caption..

”my beloved unnie,whoever ur partner i will support u..U just need to choose”.

 

One question,is her rumor with HB same with her rumor with KNG?

I mean people also spot them vacation together?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, cybertron said:

 

yeah so many fans comment like that on twitter.

They said agencies denied about travelling together,but didnt deny they are dating..

One of the comment with Yejin - Hae In/So Ji Sub/ Hyun Bin picture and the caption..

”my beloved unnie,whoever ur partner i will support u..U just need to choose”.

 

One question,is her rumor with HB same with her rumor with KNG?

I mean people also spot them vacation together?

Lol..I guess All her fan want her to get married.  The rumors between KNG and HB are similar. KNG and YJ were spotted dating near their homes, whereas HB-YJ were abroad and more than once. Have you seen shark drama BTS? KNG and YJ were very close. She leaned on him, he held the scripts for her to read while she was laying on his lap. I mean it was sweeter than with HI. The only difference with HI was YJ was a little shy. This could be because he is her junior and it was the first time she acted as a lover of a younger person and he kept staring at her. 

About Spring Night and Pirates 2, I have a feeling she will have to deny one. Spring Night will be in May and Pirates 2 starts its production in June. So they are kind of overlapping. I know they prepared Pirates 2 for a long time and PD wanted to keep the same casts. So in that case, she might drop Spring Night, but she has good relationship with PD Ahn...so it's a tough decision. Maybe if Pirates 2's shooting begins in July than she can participate in both. But she would be busy again, no time to date and get married this year :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

i havent seen that BtS of Shark..

But watching their interview,KNG seems like a funny guy who loves to tease her..

So,probably Yejin so comfortable with him..

Agree with you..Yejin look shy with Hae In while Hae In seem cant take his eyes off her..

 

Seung Gi also got teased because of his reaction.I guess if they act together,they’ll have a dating rumor too :D...

 

Previously the production said they plan to release Pirates the next winter right..means around Dec - Feb next year.

I hope she accept both...

Probably busy year for her again..

But errmmmm..what about secret marriage..

lol...who knows they meet in LA for their honeymoon..

hahaa my delulu become wild.:tounge_xd:

 

found this on facebook.

The fanmade video is sooooo nice.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow it’s a really nice edit...not for hard injin shippers though. All those romantic scenes of Pretty Noona are edited with another man..lol..

I remember Pirates I took a while to open too. They had a lot of edits to do, so if they plan to open winter next year, they have to begin soon. They said production will begin in June but I think the shooting probably starts a little later. They have to wait for the weather to get cool to wear those thick traditional warrior clothes right? So maybe she’ll do both. But I’m so afraid Spring Night will be compared with Pretty Noona. Will MBC invest enough into it? Lately, I like drama from cable channels more. They make the drama worth to watch whereas public channels are getting weaker.

1 hour ago, cybertron said:

But errmmmm..what about secret marriage..

lol...who knows they meet in LA for their honeymoon..

hahaa my delulu become wild.:tounge_xd:

Hahaha good point.. possible.. you know Chinese actors do that all the time. Maybe SK actors will follow them :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, fchopin said:

She just sold a building last year or two and made so much profit out of it. One thing I kept on questioning...YJ and HB are both A-list actors and same age, I'm sure they can pull off great chemistry onscreen but no one casted them in a drama together before?  And then when they got a chance to work together,  it was something they had to be in separate places...and only got to meet at the end. It seems like they don't want people to know they know each other or something. ..hehehe.. just thinking too much.. I saw a funy comment - the agencies said they are not traveling together, but they are both in US. They don't have to travel together,  just need to meet in US.. hehehe ... I hope the rumor she was talking about in the FACT interview is this one.

MOTA final episode is tonite....i dont know why...but i cant wait MOTA to end...i hope YJ will post a new pic in her insta tonitee...

.i hope something big is coming...

JHI is on his way to LA...injin were so happy with this news...best man win...ekeke

Ohhh KNG also have a rumors they went out together...i thought only the one when they shoot shark in Japan...

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, winterlover8 said:

MOTA final episode is tonite....i dont know why...but i cant wait MOTA to end...i hope YJ will post a new pic in her insta tonitee...

.i hope something big is coming...

JHI is on his way to LA...injin were so happy with this news...best man win...ekeke

Ohhh KNG also have a rumors they went out together...i thought only the one when they shoot shark in Japan...

 

 

 

 im happy that JHI fly to LA but deep inside my heart,im more happy because mota end tonight...

sorry mota fans...

my imagination & my wish is once mota ended tonight,yejin will post her pic with hb..:wub:

 

OMG! the picture at supermarket??!! 

have u guys seen it..

so its true like someone comment,

wait until mota ended....

nobody can escape from dispatch’s lense...

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

whoever snap & posted that pic..

she’s nice because she’s waiting MoTA to end to post it..:lol:

OMG ! i feel sad for injin shipper (im one of them),yesterday they are so so happy when hae in fly to LA..

but today there’s picture leak..

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, cybertron said:

 

 im happy that JHI fly to LA but deep inside my heart,im more happy because mota end tonight...

sorry mota fans...

my imagination & my wish is once mota ended tonight,yejin will post her pic with hb..:wub:

 

OMG! the picture at supermarket??!! 

have u guys seen it..

so its true like someone comment,

wait until mota ended....

nobody can escape from dispatch’s lense...

Hahahahaha...yes ...i seen it...really after Mota ended....so ship sailing rite...and pic two of them from the back...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohhhh my goddd! I had to take the pictures in case they delete it...do you think the IG that posted her translated interview and romance rumor know something? Because I haven’t seen that IG before and then suddenly she/he posted all the interviews showing Yejin had good chemistry with all her costars, not just Haein and most of her posts related to Hyunbin talked about Yejin. I was watching Haein-Yejin for awhile and though I love the chemistry between the 2 in the drama, I feel they cannot be couple in real life because I have been following Yejin for a long time and I understand her personality somewhat. Though I really don’t care who she ends with as long as she is happy.  But in my opinion, Hyunbin suits her better because he’s more stable in terms of career. He’s more calm, not too emotional like Haein. Also, Haein looks too young, Yejin may feel pressure being next to him even though Yejin is drop dead gorgeous. Yejin had always been afraid of looking old. Happy me! Hope this is true!! It’s not photoshopped, isn’t it? I hear wedding bell!!

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, winterlover8 said:

Hahahahaha...yes ...i seen it...really after Mota ended....so ship sailing rite...and pic two of them from the back...

 

So the witness found them in supermarket around 5pm yesterday.

Wah,they spend their time since beginning of Jan until now.

For sure not just a close friend..:rolleyes:

The witness must be struggle to snap their pic..lol..

and hb’s pic,he really look at the camera..

 

10 minutes ago, fchopin said:

Ohhhh my goddd! I had to take the pictures in case they delete it...do you think the IG that posted her translated interview and romance rumor know something? Because I haven’t seen that IG before and then suddenly she/he posted all the interviews showing Yejin had good chemistry with all her costars, not just Haein and most of her posts related to Hyunbin talked about Yejin. I was watching Haein-Yejin for awhile and though I love the chemistry between the 2 in the drama, I feel they cannot be couple in real life because I have been following Yejin for a long time and I understand her personality somewhat. Though I really don’t care who she ends with as long as she is happy.  But in my opinion, Hyunbin suits her better because he’s more stable in terms of career. He’s more calm, not too emotional like Haein. Also, Haein looks too young, Yejin may feel pressure being next to him even though Yejin is drop dead gorgeous. Yejin had always been afraid of looking old. Happy me! Hope this is true!! It’s not photoshopped, isn’t it? I hear wedding bell!!

 

i forgot the ig u mention..

what is the ig name?

im shock because thats the first time i saw that ig..

i cant stop smiling from ear to ear.

gosh the timing really on point..

just after MoTA ended..

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cybertron said:

 

So the witness found them in supermarket around 5pm yesterday.

Wah,they spend their time since beginning of Jan until now.

For sure not just a close friend..:rolleyes:

The witness must be struggle to snap their pic..lol..

and hb’s pic,he really look at the camera..

 

I think they wanted to leak that. They knew about dating rumor from SK.. it’s all over the news .. and their agencies and they still go to supermarket to get caught.. common.. they want everyone to know this...Yejin is A Smart girl!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to Son Ye Jin 손예진 - Upcoming Drama: Emergency Love Landing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..