Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

photo1139196.jpg

[HanCinema's News] Swarovski Earrings Experience Popularity Boost Thanks to "Crash Landing on You"

The Austrian glass company Swarovski has emerged as a beneficiary of the success of the currently airing drama "Crash Landing on You".

Their NAUGHTY brand earrings, specifically variant 5509722, have emerged as a major seller on South Korean auction sites. In "Crash Landing on You" the earrings are worn by Son Ye-jin's character.

While Son Ye-jin's character is a very wealthy heiress, and the earrings in question look very regal and expensive, they are actually quite affordable and normally retail well under the one hundred dollar range. Prices have been driven up somewhat, as Swarovski does not currently stock the jewelry on their website, suggesting that the sudden increase in demand has taken the company by surprise.

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's representatives deny dating and marriage rumors

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's representatives have vehemently denied netizen speculation that the two are dating and planning to get married. 

Many rumors have been circling the web, including one that states the couple had dated and broken up, but the two entertainers' labels were quick to squash them. Son Ye Jin's label MS Team Entertainment stated: "The rumors of their breaking up or getting married are rising due to tabloid news but it is absolutely not true and doesn't make sense. They are receiving good feedback from their drama, and many people may misunderstand their relationship due to their good performance and acting. They are currently suffering through cold weather to film, and we ask that you give our drama more attention."

Hyun Bin's label VAST Entertainmentstated: "We also thought 'What kind of rumors are these' and laughed." The couple was rumored to be dating but denied that they were and are currently starring in the drama 'Crash Landing On You'. 

(1)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin focussing on filming for 'Crash Landing On You' with professionalism despite the spread of unreliable rumors

On January 7, a representative from the staff of tvN's ongoing drama series 'Crash Landing On You' spoke up to address the marriage rumors surrounding the drama's lead stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin.

This marks the third incident where unreliable sources spread false rumors regarding Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, as the two stars previously denied two accounts of dating rumors last year. Then, this past weekend, even more rumors went unchecked as some claimed the two stars were planning marriage soon, some claimed that the two recently broke up after dating some time, etc. 

However, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are still focussed on filming for their current production, without paying attention to the false rumors. A representative relayed, "They are doing their best on site during filmings, as they did at the end of the year and the very beginning of the year. There have been a lot of unbelievable rumors lately, but they are maintaining professionalism on set." 

Meanwhile, 'Crash Landing On You' decided to take a break from airing this past weekend, in order to ensure safer and more efficient working conditions for the crew and staff. The drama will resume this January 11 at 9 PM KST. 

(1)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Which is the most memorable "frequently talked about" star over the years?

The results of the online voting operated by the community portal sites DC Inside and My Celebs the most practical Al group.

81179344_235150017475206_399983234760310

Son Ye Jin placed #2 on the list with 25.8%

She is most talked about in the movie "A moment to Remember" with Jung Woo Sung’s “proposal (want to marry you)”

Her attractiveness: elegant 46%, unchanged 28%, lovable 20%.

(1)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Summer Scent 2003

tumblr_o3ko13wkIf1taa1z6o4_400.gifv

tumblr_o3ko13wkIf1taa1z6o9_400.gifv

tumblr_o3ko13wkIf1taa1z6o7_400.gifv

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Thank you so much @thi2018 for posting SYJ pics/gifs and keeping this thread up to date. I truly appreciate your efforts :)...

Looking at them I can't help but recall how SYJ went to guest on Running Man in promoting Spellbound and how smitten Haha was with her (he was seriously in love :D) and how the cast couldn't believe she was their guest. Even the usually unflappable Yoo Jae Suk was clearly so surprised. And how for the first time in the show's history the production team got so flustered when she guessed what the game was and how to go about it just by watching the staff's mouth while they were talking among themselves . This was then when I had a clue of how good she was in games and how fearless she can be.

As for those Summer Scent pics, I can't help but feel regret in CLOY's winter season. I love SYJ wearing casual get-ups and dresses as her perfect figure and natural/simple beauty can be more seen in them rather than the bundled up clothes she has been wearing in CLOY. I hope in the coming episodes, I can see her in them thru Switzerland flashbacks perhaps.

• Love 3

I think summer scent show her innocent side also she so pretty (of course young) in that drama. we all know all the actress of Tetralogy KBS season drama like Song Hye Kyo (Autumn in my heart), Choi Ji woo (Winter Sonata), Son Ye Jin (Summer Scent) and Han Hyo Joo (Spring Waltz) became biggest actress in korean entertaiment industry. that innocent side of son ye jin suddenly became 360 degrees changed totally when she acted in Adult theme movie  like April Snow,Baekhyang white night and My Wife Got Married. it show how versatile actress she can be. but latest movie that i watch reminds me of old innocent son ye jin. the movie is Be With You.

• Love 3

I admired her because she could have taken advantage of her innocent beauty back then to get more popular, but instead she went against that innocent image. She has grown into a more mature actress and now it seems like she's going back to her innocent style, with more detailed acting skills. I hope she can make a huge hit on CLOY.

I love to see her more in variety shows because it shows her true personality,  someone who laughs out loud whenever she wants to. She's also very competitive.  Every time she appeared on variety shows, everyone is smitten by her. She's adorable in her own way

ezgif-5-1562b4bc06a3.gif

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1