Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest valley girl

hah,, finally so glad her hardwork been paid, at least it can cure bad rating from Spotlight sometimes i understand many big star not back into drama maybe because the rating especislly this years the rating so awfull reminds me with japan the highest only 36% ~ Hero=takuya kimura for this decade

Guest valley girl

2008112100104_0.jpg

2008112100104_1.jpg

2008112100104_2.jpg

2008112100104_3.jpg

cred labelled

lately she always wears nude makeup right!! hah.. i saw her on keywui vid she is simple and stunning

200811210188.jpg

cred labelled

Congratulations to Ye Jin on her wins!! It's great to see her get such recognition for her efforts, it's clear that she is one of the best emerging actresses of the newer generation.

Have to say this, I loved seeing her on stage next to Jung Woo Sung!!

And I am completely speechless at how beautiful she looks. Even when she gets all weepy accepting an award! <3

alo chingus!! juz makin mah presence felt all fow de lurve and admiration uv SON YEH JIN!!!! CONGRATULATIONS~~~ am truly proud uv her! thankz helena, SG, valley girl fow uploadin pix. our onnie is indeed an elegant beauty wif exquisite fashion taste! oweyz stunning! who wouldn't get mesmerized....

glad to see some newbies!

i decided to contribute as well. ahehehe...

2008112102080036780_095331_0.jpg

2008112022021742880_221113_0.jpg

gah! 'tz jung woosung right there!!!!

2008112022025541370_220404_0.jpg

2008112020441010333_001845_11.jpg

2008112020441010333_001845_12.jpg

bestfriends!

Guest kdramafanusa

^ Thanks Rafelle, Lilcrash, & everyone, i'll reply soon.

~

Source: Chosun November 21, 2008

imagehy1.jpg

Kim Yun-seok (left) and Son Ye-jin pose after winning the Blue Dragon Awards for Best Actor and Actress at KBS Hall in Seoul on Thursday night.

~

Source: CHOSUN Nov. 21, 2008 11:01KST

Blue Dragon Award Goes to Sports Drama

The 2008 Blue Dragon Awards chose a sports drama about the silver medal-winning Korean women handball Olympic team as the best movie of the year. In the award ceremony at the KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul, on Thursday, the award for the best film went to "Forever the Moment" directed by Yim Soon-rye. The movie is based on the true story of the women's Olympic team which lost to Denmark in the finals of the 2004 Athens Olympics on penalty shots.

The ceremony, the 29th, was presented by actor Jung Joon-ho and actress Kim Hye-soo.

200811210014_01.jpg

From second left, Jung Woo-sung, Son Ye-jin, Kim Ha-neul and Sul Kyoung-gu, who won the Most Popular Actress and Actor Award at the 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards at KBS Hall in Seoul on Friday. They are flanked by hosts Jung Joon-ho (far left) and Kim Hye-soo.

The award for the best actor went to Kim Yun-seok, who plays a dirty detective who becomes a pimp in "The Chaser." So Ye-jin won the award for the best actress for her role in "My Wife Got Married." Kim Jee-woon won best director for "The Good, the Bad, the Weird." The movie won three other awards, in cinematography and art direction, and for the movie that drew the biggest audience with 6.68 million.

The proceedings turned solemn when Choi Jin-sil was named as the recipient of honorary popular star award. It was 50 days since Choi died by her own hand. Actor Ahn Sung-ki paid tribute to her, saying "The films that she left us will be remembered in our hearts forever."

Other awards:

Best new actor: So Ji-sub and Kang Ji-hwan

Best new actress: Han Ye-seul

Best new director: Lee Kyung-mee

Best screenplay: "Miss Hong"

Best score: Bang Joon-suk, for "Gogo 70"

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: VARIETY

Posted: Thurs., Nov. 20, 2008, 6:46pm PT

'The Weird' tops Blue Dragon Awards

Korean western wins four prizes at film event

By HAN SUNHEE

SEOUL -- "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" won four prizes at the 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony in Seoul on Thursday, the kudosfest which kicks off South Korea's awards season.

The Korean western set in 1930s Manchuria won best director for Kim Ji-woon plus the cinematography and art direction laurels. It also scooped the Maximum Audience Award for the year's best box office performance with a cume of $44.2 million.

Helmer Lim Soon-rye's "Forever the Moment" won for best picture and also earned supporting actress laurels for Kim Ji-young.

Kim Yoon-suk picked up the actor honor for "The Chaser" while "My Wife Got Married" star Son Ye-jin nabbed the best actress award. Supporting actor went to Park Hee-soon for "Seven Days."

The male leads in Kim Ki-duk-scripted thriller "Rough Cut," So Ji-sub and Kang Ji-whan, shared the best new actor honor. Best new actress award went to Han Ye-seul for "Miss Gold Digger."

Lee Gyeong-mi won the new director award for "Crush and Blush," a prize which helmer Na Hong-jin ("The Chaser") had been widely tapped to win. Lee also received best screenplay award.

There was a pensive note to the festivities, however, as organizers presented an honorary popular star award to the late Choi Jin-sil, the Korean actress who committed suicide last month.

Choi held the record for wins in the category, nabbing the most popular female star award every year from 1990 to 1995, and again in 1997 and 1998. Choi made her screen debut in 1990 with "Nambugun."

The strap reminds me of Kate Winslet dress.

_40731213_kate_red_dress300.jpg

Both looked gorgeous in their respective dress. Two of the best young actresses out there too.

Guest chatteraddict

Good grief!!!! i havent visited this thread for just 2 days and now she's the best actress!! And i thought either Soo Ae or Kim Yoo Jin will win...im so so happy that i was wrong!!! Congratulations to her, it was her night!! She was in so much shock!! My heart just dropped!! Congratulations to Son Ye Jin, im sure her sleepless nights doing the movie really paid off!!

Helena, Apple and Soul GC Man, thanks for the pics, videos and articles!!!

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: The Korea Times 11-21-2008 21:23

Sports Movie Wins Best Award

By Chung Ah-young

Staff Reporter

081120p16sports121401bfdh0.jpg

Actor Kim Yun-seok, left, who won the Best Actor Award for his role as a detective in “The Chaser,” poses with actress Sohn Ye-jin, right, who won the Best Actress Award for her role in “My Wife Got Married” in the 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards which was held at KBS Hall in Yeoido, Seoul, Thursday. / Yonhap

"Forever the Moment,'' directed by Yim Soon-rye, won the Best Film Award at the 2008 Blue Dragon Awards on Thursday evening.

The film is a sports drama about the silver medal-winning Korean Olympic handball team and based on the true story of the women's Olympic team, which lost to Denmark in the finals of the 2004 Athens Olympics on penalty shots.

The 29th film awards ceremony, hosted by actor Jung Jun-ho and actress Kim Hye-soo, was held at KBS Hall in Yeoido, Seoul.

The Best Actor Award went to Kim Yun-seok for his role as a detective in "The Chaser,'' while actress Sohn Ye-jin won the Best Actress Award for her role in "My Wife Got Married."

Director Kim Jee-woon grabbed the Best Director Award for "The Good, the Bad, the Weird," which won three other awards ― cinematography and art direction, and for the movie that drew the biggest audience, with 6.68 million viewers.

The Honorary Popular Star Award went to the late Choi Jin-sil, who won eight awards during her acting career. Actor Ahn Sung-ki paid tribute to her during the ceremony.

chungay@koreatimes.co.kr

~~~

viewimage22289e2uv1.jpg

capture from dc syc gall